HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Gallery mod is quite problematic. I don't know if it forces a route but I know that it blocks some scenes.
Huge difference between those 2 problems though. A gallery mod that blocks some scene is obviously faulty. One that blocks or forces a route is to my (albeit limited) knowledge unheard of.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Huge difference between those 2 problems though. A gallery mod that blocks some scene is obviously faulty. One that blocks or forces a route is to my (albeit limited) knowledge unheard of.
I might not described this problem well. Rather than blocking some sexual scene like you might thought, it blocks parts of the game. I don't know if it removes some parts of the game containig choices because I just noticed it recently (after replaying p3). After I deleted it everything went back to normal.
I do not recommend using this mod.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I might not described this problem well. Rather than blocking some sexual scene like you might thought, it blocks parts of the game. I don't know if it removes some parts of the game containig choices because I just noticed it recently (after replaying p3). After I deleted it everything went back to normal.
I do not recommend using this mod.
Yeah its fine till part 3 i dont know what causes it to bug out

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
fyi : android port has been on patreon for a bit,but has now also been updated here

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
i hate that dimitri Trapped me, now im stuck, im forced to wait, becuse he just had to sneak in "Rin" in the new update. so now i just sit here lonely in the corner waiting the update T_T
Nothing sneaky happens on the Rin date... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just to wind up a certain person, I should have made a render with MC and Rin fucking at the roadside picnic area... :p
I dare you, I double dare you!:p

/E:
And what does the image search find with "i dare you i double dare you"?
1716404036585.png
Some raunchy book from Kati Wilde about a gal that is kidnap from a rival MC and two boys know tasked to bring her back home. Lucky coincidence or had Dima perhaps...:unsure:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes