AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
Dimitri im not fallin for that trap agian, ty for spoiler warning, but nah wont open, then i would need to replay the game agian for the 3rd time <3

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Never XD seriously though I just enjoy this game and the story. There are a few games I play a ton of. This is one of them lol
42 is quite a lot but i do the same whit a couple myself of course LRH is one off them im at like ~10 play troughs
useally i do a other one right before a new content drop

Reactions: motseer

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
42 is quite a lot but i do the same whit a couple myself of course LRH is one off them im at like ~10 play troughs
i do the same but just last patch only, or 2 just to get into the game agian, and bam then u got like 20h content , that feels kinda fresh always :D

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
If it has been more than three months since the last update dropped I usually do a new playthrough. Partially cuz I'm getting old and have a case of CRS and because I am play a shit ton of AVN's and they sorta get mixed up in feeble brain.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HiHaHo and motseer

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
So i have to promote this collab, and sorry for the off topic, but this collab is the collab of the decade and the Summerhit 2024 imo.

Greetings Fox

heh not a bad collab but not hitting the summer vibe for me (y)

• Thinking Face

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So i have to promote this collab, and sorry for the off topic, but this collab is the collab of the decade and the Summerhit 2024 imo.

Greetings Fox

heh not a bad collab but not hitting the summer vibe for me (y)
Haha, yeah, maybe a cute Japanese Pop Girls, Space Cowboys vs. Gangstas vibe...:p But, I liked the beat and the rat-a-tat-tat.:D

Reactions: Dimitri57

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Haha, yeah, maybe a cute Japanese Pop Girls, Space Cowboys vs. Gangstas vibe...:p But, I liked the beat and the rat-a-tat-tat.:D
a cute girl make everything better :ROFLMAO:
the beach? good. the beach beach whit a cute girl? better
a landfill? gross . a landfill whit a cute girl? better but still kinda gross
a cute girl? nice . a cute girl whit a cute girl ? very nice!!

• Haha

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Honestly, I cringed when I saw the leather clad dudes with disco ball motorcycle helmets. :oops:

I wasn't sure what the fuck was coming next.

It's an interesting mash up of genres. Kind of catchy tune. (y)

Cute Asian rocker/goth girls is plus! :love:

Now I'm wondering how a collaboration with Rammstein or the Scorpions would sound like? :unsure:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
uh, a new collab with Electric Callboy? The only german Band i´d consider top notch :D They got so many nice tracks... MC Thunder 1/2 , Hypa Hypa, We got the Moves, Pump it, Arrow of Love, Tekkno Train and one of the best ones, a mashup of Maggie Reilly´s Everytime we touch :love::love:

Honestly, I cringed when I saw the leather clad dudes with disco ball motorcycle helmets. :oops:
Yep, that´s Electric Callboy :D (I´m not that much into music btw, but their music is just.... Phew... You just have to experience it yourself :D )

Oh.... And just to avoid getting offtopic: When update? Need more Angel and Rin content :p (don´t worry, i´m not expecting an answer to that one ;) )

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes