Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
One thing I know for sure... If he was around... All the posts since Fox's would have definitely gotten us a page and a half lecture on "real music" from the Phat man! Ya'll know I'm right. Jus' Sayin':cool: *mot's gettin' a little teary eyed* Damn, I get to missin' his loud mouth sometimes...

Next rounds on me. Here's to the love of music. Ride or die friends and Pappa Phat, wherever he may be.
View attachment 3667456
Same. It's weird how someone I only interacted with on occasion, on a forum for uh... erotica, comes to mind so often. Pretty much every time I login. Kinda spins you down an existential rabbit hole.

Anywho. Y'all got anymore of them updates? :whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: motseer

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Did the minions kill Buddy and Chrissy? Or was it the rouges?
only dima knows for sure,
but based on what how story is told thus far its highly unlikely a rogue did it,maybe some disgruntled prospect who didn't make the cut in some revenge play could've
for now the story points towards bob(minion) and barb(minion presidents o'lady ,chirssy's & angelica's mom) being responsible

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
only dima knows for sure,
but based on what how story is told thus far its highly unlikely a rogue did it,maybe some disgruntled prospect who didn't make the cut in some revenge play could've
for now the story points towards bob(minion) and barb(minion presidents o'lady ,chirssy's & angelica's mom) being responsible
Yeah, my money is on those two being involved with their deaths somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes