motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
not including juanita eh?
Damn! My bad... a sixsome then... wait... maybe a bit premature but... Rachael's mom! Man, that's a lot of MILF's, fosho! Sevensome it is then! We might need to break this down... Citizens and Ol' Ladies. Tracy, Juanita, Rachael's Mom in the citizens foursome and Della, Kat and Sadie in the Ol' Ladies foursome.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Damn! My bad... a sixsome then... wait... maybe a bit premature but... Rachael's mom! Man, that's a lot of MILF's, fosho! Sevensome it is then! We might need to break this down... Citizens and Ol' Ladies. Tracy, Juanita, Rachael's Mom in the citizens foursome and Della, Kat and Sadie in the Ol' Ladies foursome.
hazel? (the hispanic lawyer)
edit: yes i purposefully didn't include her in the last reaction , we gadda build up 1 at a time brother

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Don''t forget that a couple of our brothers have ol' ladies who are total smokeshows. While I'd never advocate any sort of treachery, shit does happen... :)

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
Don''t forget that a couple of our brothers have ol' ladies who are total smokeshows. While I'd never advocate any sort of treachery, shit does happen... :)
Well, if the fight fails somehow and moste brothers get caught, then u might get ya dream, but i pray not i like the gang :unsure:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So my question is I'm playing both paths Ally and Scorned on a scale of 1-10 how much am I going to cry over the collateral damage/casualties I'm already sad that Jaybird will die in prison :(

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes