Gaz_1738

Jul 10, 2023
So my question is I'm playing both paths Ally and Scorned on a scale of 1-10 how much am I going to cry over the collateral damage/casualties I'm already sad that Jaybird will die in prison :(
I mean, for the Scorned path it says, "Your girls will be collateral damage IF!! things go poorly," so who knows what might happen.. but that doesn't go for the Rogues members, there will be casualties... and Jaybird alone dying in prison made me choose the Ally Patch. I can't let a brother go out like that. and I can't stand to see his ol'lady upset. Now, the mayor may be useful as an ally, but at the same time, I wouldn't mind putting a round or two in his ass for abandoning Jess either way I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I mean, for the Scorned path it says, "Your girls will be in collateral damage IF!! things go poorly," so who knows what might happen.. but that doesn't go for the Rogues members, there will be casualties... and Jaybird alone dying in prison made me choose the Ally Patch. I can't let a brother go out like that. and I can't stand to see his ol'lady upset. Now, the mayor may be useful as an ally, but at the same time, I wouldn't mind putting a round or two in his ass for abandoning Jess either way I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.
I agree with that all 100% that's why I have 2 playthroughs. I was just asking in the hopes that Dimitri gives a small hint on scale 1-10 how bad it will be without any details, I to am looking forward to seeing how it plays out

Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I agree with that all 100% that's why I have 2 playthroughs. I was just asking in the hopes that Dimitri gives a small hint on scale 1-10 how bad it will be without any details, I to am looking forward to seeing how it plays out
Everyone's 1-10 is different, but here's where I am.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Slow day on the forum I guess...

That counts as a really good time is what that counts as.

Now, the mayor may be useful as an ally, but at the same time, I wouldn't mind putting a round or two in his ass for abandoning Jess either way I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.
I'd much rather just seduce his legit daughter and take both daughters off his hands...

Last edited by a moderator:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thanks, Dima. You've really gone above and beyond by laying to rest the concerns of folks who are invested in your story. As for myself, I will never even play the scorned route. Not because I don't want to experience it but, because the USMC motto, "No man left behind" is too deeply instilled in me. For me, knowing that one choice leads to more casualties means that choice is not a choice. It's that simple. The fact that this has stirred up so much interest and concern, light-hearted or intense, is a tribute to your story telling. Kudos, man.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks, Dima. You've really gone above and beyond by laying to rest the concerns of folks who are invested in your story. As for myself, I will never even play the scorned route. Not because I don't want to experience it but, because the USMC motto, "No man left behind" is too deeply instilled in me. For me, knowing that one choice leads to more casualties means that choice is not a choice. It's that simple. The fact that this has stirred up so much interest and concern, light-hearted or intense, is a tribute to your story telling. Kudos, man.
You won't play it because a sense of duty, I won't play it because I'm a hopeless romantic. This game really does cater to everyone, doesn't it!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You won't play it because a sense of duty, I won't play it because I'm a hopeless romantic. This game really does cater to everyone, doesn't it!
This is what I've always been saying! There are some good writers on F95. There are some good stories and some awesome graphic artists and animators. Dima has developed all his skills during the development of LRH; coding, graphics, animation and writing. But, Dima was a great storyteller from the start and that's just one of those things... either you are or you ain't. There are some others that tell good stories; even intricate and well thought out stories but, for my money, there are two who stand above the rest and deserve to be called great...

It's just too bad he sucks at grammar...:devilish:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, possible I go the road down on my second save, cause I like to see the world burn.:devilish:
And if it is too much, I just continue on my "main" save.:ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is what I've always been saying! There are some good writers on F95. There are some good stories and some awesome graphic artists and animators. Dima has developed all his skills during the development of LRH; coding, graphics, animation and writing. But, Dima was a great storyteller from the start and that's just one of those things... either you are or you ain't. There are some others that tell good stories; even intricate and well thought out stories but, for my money, there are two who stand above the rest and deserve to be called great...

It's just too bad he sucks at grammar...:devilish:
When it comes to story telling I would personally add Talothral as well

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes