Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
going radio silent for the home sprint on the next update like he tends to do
Yep, I'm creature of habit. ;)

I do bounce in and out of the forum when I'm writing or coding to see what you knuckleheads are doing. :p

I wish I was on the home sprint. :(

I've both computers rendering images while I'm writing to this. I work on the story everyday as much as RL distractions will let me. (y)

I've done a lot, but still much needs to be done. The conclusion of Chapter one is proving to be tough for me to get right. I've seen too many FUBAR'd endings in AVN's. I'm not going to let LRH fall into that group.

Take care, m8

Remember the ones that have given the last full measure so we can enjoy the freedom to live our lives as we please.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

I do bounce in and out of the forum when I'm writing or coding to see what you knuckleheads are doing. :p

I've both computers rendering images while I'm writing to this. I work on the story everyday as much as RL distractions will let me. (y)

I've done a lot, but still much needs to be done. The conclusion of Chapter one is proving to be tough for me to get right. I've seen too many FUBAR'd endings in AVN's. I'm not going to let LRH fall into that group.

Take care, m8

Remember the ones that have given the last full measure so we can enjoy the freedom to live our lives as we please.
do your thing bro, whit the amazing content you've put out thusfar your allowed 1 or 2 fuck ups IMO,still great you try not to is the right mindset (y)
ill probably get a playtrough in again soon depends on if a dry spill in entertainment happens

Reactions: Dimitri57

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Take care, m8

2GG.gif
I'm out of reactions WTH waiting is never problem with LRH

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes