cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well unless mc starts rotating workers then not much room for more.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I have some issues with Brooke looking right wearing the FB waitress uniform.

She is a Gen 3 and the uniform is for Gen 8 and has to be converted to Gen 3.
You could always change/upgrade/downgrade her to Gen 8 and explain it with she change since Bredo - at least that is what some lazy devs would do.:p

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
well unless mc starts rotating workers then not much room for more.
Been (repeatedly ;)) to places even smaller that had a dozen or more. They don't make money sitting in the dressing room you know. They're out working the crowd, talking people into buying drinks and dances...

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You could always change/upgrade/downgrade her to Gen 8 and explain it with she change since Bredo - at least that is what some lazy devs would do.:p
I've considered that for Brooke and other Gen 3s for several reasons. I have way more Gen 8 assets than I do Gen 3.

I've purchased two different programs to convert Gen 3 characters to Gen 8. It went horribly wrong. They looked like they came from the Island of Dr. Moreau.... :oops:

I haven't thought about finding a Gen 8 that looks like Brooke, but I'm sure I have a Gen 8 female that might fill the bill.

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I've been to strips clubs in Houston, Dallas and Las Vegas that had 150+ dancers. :devilish:
Haven't been to one in Vegas, but can confirm the others. Mons Venus in Tampa had quite a few, back in the day at least. Didn't get one, but they had these amusing "pussy print" t-shirts. It's like "What is that? OH!":ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Okay Dimitri57 i gotta ask you that, did you remove renders from ep 1-2 where jessy explains JD's abuse or does my brain fuck with me at the moment?

Could be that my fantasy was running wild when i first played the game... jesus getting old sucks guys cant even trust ur own brain anymore haha :ROFLMAO: :HideThePain:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Okay Dimitri57 i gotta ask you that, did you remove renders from ep 1-2 where jessy explains JD's abuse or does my brain fuck with me at the moment?

Could be that my fantasy was running wild when i first played the game... jesus getting old sucks guys cant even trust ur own brain anymore haha :ROFLMAO: :HideThePain:
If you mean when Jessy talked to MC and then Tracy at the motel, then yes, they are still there.

Your brain may be remembering that I removed some that depicted what was happening to her as Jessy told her story.

I did that after a shit storm erupted because some thought Jessy looked too young in the images. It's all subjective. Just as many thought they were fine.

That was very early on and my rig at that time was a potato. Even at lower quality, rendering an image could take as much as an hour. I pulled the images rather than taking the time to re-render them making Jessy look older.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
If you mean when Jessy talked to MC and then Tracy at the motel, then yes, they are still there.

Your brain may be remembering that I removed some that depicted what was happening to her as Jessy told her story.

I did that after a shit storm erupted because some thought Jessy looked too young in the images. It's all subjective. Just as many thought they were fine.

That was very early on and my rig at that time was a potato. Even at lower quality, rendering an image could take as much as an hour. I pulled the images rather than taking the time to re-render them making Jessy look older.
okay that calms me down.. i was really freaking out.. here :eek: so i remember correctly then... there where renders where she was on the sofa and JD was getting close to her...

yeah well its f95 ofc there will be shit storms for every little thing... could be because it could be considered NTR bla bla bla... but her looking too young? O.O

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes