ddcar457

Jun 8, 2023
a good thread for your first post , welcome to the cesspool off degenerates we call f95zone
haha. Thank you for your welcome.

I just didn't talk because I couldn't speak English well because I live in a non-English speaking country.

Sometimes I read the posts in Google translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
haha. Thank you for your welcome.

I just didn't talk because I couldn't speak English well because I live in a non-English speaking country.

Sometimes I read the posts in Google translation.
taking the extra steps to interact whit the fans only shows your love for the community

don't worry about miss translations to much and speak your mind and ignore the people who will give you shit about it
you'll do fine as long as you don't state your opinions as facts or truths

ddcar457

Jun 8, 2023
taking the extra steps to interact whit the fans only shows your love for the community

don't worry about miss translations to much and speak your mind and ignore the people who will give you shit about it
you'll do fine as long as you don't state your opinions as facts or truths
Thanks for the tips. I'll talk to you from time to time.

Reactions: divingmedic

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The first concert I ever remember going to was Motley Crue's Final Tour that didnt turn out to be the final tour, saw them back in Vancouver at the end of November in 2014. Man I fuckin loved it. I wish I coulda saw so many concerts from the 80s. Being born early 2000s really sucked.
1977 Judas Priest opened, BTO second band and then Foghat. Back in the day you could buy a ticket for $20 see 3 bands and get a concert t-shirt for $5.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
is there a part 4?
yes chapter 10 was intended as a 2 part final for this part off the story, which later became 3 now 4 parts due to Dimi wanting to give the fans a proper Season Final.(part 4 in my rough estimate is about ~60% done)
there will be a season 2 so loads off content still to come for the"long road home"

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
MegaDave has had at least 1 good tune on every album since forever. Metallica went to shit after the Black Album and are only just starting to climb back up out of the pit with their latest one. I do hope they can reclaim their crown - because nothing compares to their old stuff (up through Justice). \m/

Reactions: wookie ookie
Mar 27, 2019
MegaDave has had at least 1 good tune on every album since forever. Metallica went to shit after the Black Album and are only just starting to climb back up out of the pit with their latest one. I do hope they can reclaim their crown - because nothing compares to their old stuff (up through Justice). \m/
Yeah, this concert was either 88 or 89, don't remember exactly, so Metallica would have been sweet, but Megadeth was a fantastic sub....hell, even Diamond Dave (David Lee Roth) performed that day...always loved his stuff

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Seen Metallica 4 or 5 times around that time. One time in particular one of their amps that they'd hung from the ceiling burst into flame. They had to stop, winch it down, take an extinguisher to it and hoist it back up. Caught Megadeth 3x I think (with Slayer a couple times). Nothing quite so memorable, but a good show.

Nov 22, 2021
Seen Metallica 4 or 5 times around that time. One time in particular one of their amps that they'd hung from the ceiling burst into flame. They had to stop, winch it down, take an extinguisher to it and hoist it back up. Caught Megadeth 3x I think (with Slayer a couple times). Nothing quite so memorable, but a good show.
Only bands I have seen live are Slipknot, Static-X, Mudvayne, Bury Your Dead, Five Finger Death Punch, Suicide Silence, Mastodon, Black Label Society, Mushroomhead and Dragonforce.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Have you been also at the ?
I toured a castle in Hamburg, but never went downtown. Looks like I missed a good time! :(

I'm quite familiar with "Kaiser Street" in Frankfurt! :devilish:

I still have fond memories of a sweet blonde haired, blue-eyed German girl named "Nina" that I met there on one of my rotations back to the states. :cool:(y)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I toured a castle in Hamburg, but never went downtown. Looks like I missed a good time! :(

I'm quite familiar with "Kaiser Street" in Frankfurt! :devilish:

I still have fond memories of a sweet blonde haired, blue-eyed German girl named "Nina" that I met there on one of my rotations back to the states. :cool:(y)
Reforger 81 was in Weisbaden for 6 weeks. Mostly went to Kaiserslauten ( Sembach AB) for two weeks every 6 weeks.

Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes