c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I still haven't got a fucking clue what's been happening in this thread the last couple of days......
I just assuming that now Ryker must go to a music festival or this could be considered of....
Would have nothing against it, bring Ryker and (part of) his female cohort to a festival and let the party begin. Just unsure where the should camp, even a 6+ tent may be to small and I doubt a camper would either be his style nor Dima's...

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I just assuming that now Ryker must go to a music festival or this could be considered of....
Would have nothing against it, bring Ryker and (part of) his female cohort to a festival and let the party begin. Just unsure where the should camp, even a 6+ tent may be to small and I doubt a camper would either be his style nor Dima's...
Just get a camper with one huge bed..

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
As as I like that Idea I hope you mean it for Volume 2 otherwise keep your idea's to yourself or we will never get the end of Volume 1 :devilish::devilish::devilish:

arcanix507

Mar 19, 2023
I can see it now - Ryker goes to the Superdeath show, and rocks out with David Mustang.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and motseer

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As as I like that Idea I hope you mean it for Volume 2 otherwise keep your idea's to yourself or we will never get the end of Volume 1 :devilish::devilish::devilish:
As I've written multiple times already, I don't really care if we reach the end of volume 1, as long as Dima keeps the quality on the same levels as he has done until now. ;)
But, as always, it is up to the Dima (or another dev) if he use (some of) my ideas or not.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I've been to several smaller festivals which were using local MCs as security... there are also MCs hosting own concerts, however it's maybe invite only or you should at least be somewhat known...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I think they're bouncing around the idea of a party planning minigame. Maybe even a minigame to improve the titty bar. So many minigames.
In fucking hell no.
If you want them play another game. Minigames shall add substantial something to the game and not artificial.

So, that said and no only for the "discussion'" sake, I only see "one" place where a minigame could be used: Ryker's escape run to city.
But, the premise I have for this is that it would have some impact on the game other than continuous and game over. So, the things that are set in stone on this part:

• Meeting Tori
  • Meeting Kira
  • Johnny death or "out of the game"
  • Ryker alive and can recover quick enough
Which means the following could depend on the outcome of the minigame:
  • Ryker wounded or not and it's seriousness with limits
  • Meeting doc, nurse, lawyer and reporter
Yet, their is what would make no sense at all. If you would lose this minigame most realistic outcome would be death - bad gameplay idea. If you win perfectly, then either he escape Johnny and thus neither would be Johnny death nor would Ryker meet Tory, Kira and the other ones or you get the outcome you already have.

So, the whole thing would only define if Ryker is in the hospital for one day or three.

And therefore my end verdict is: No fucking way!

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes