Apr 2, 2023
As much as I'd like to tell you it's possible Mot, it's not. :(

I'm not going to bullshit anyone, writing the conclusion and setting the scenes is tough.
The conclusion is going to be heavy no matter which path you take. :cry:
Once the sequence of events is in motion, I don't want "H" scenes sprinkled in to lighten the serious mood. )
Signs of a great writer who cares about the content/context and realizes the fans are just as invested in the characters as they are.

Buddy-Christ-meme-dnn.jpg

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

I'm not going to bullshit anyone, writing the conclusion and setting the scenes is tough.

It's taking a lot of time to honor the characters and craft logical closure to many questions.

It's going to take as long as it takes until I'm satisfied with the results.

I don't give two fucks if some get pissy about how long it's taking. (I'm not talking about you Mot. :cool:(y))

By virtue of that, don't be surprised if I drop one more update before the big finale of Chapter One.

A have a couple of reasons that another split makes sense.

I have a lot of content finished, and how I want to set tone of the conclusion.

Once the sequence of events is in motion, I don't want "H" scenes sprinkled in to lighten the serious mood.

There is a potential downside to doing an early release of what I have ready. (Although, nothing I'd lose any sleep over :sneaky:)

Since MC isn't given any prospect tasks by Stan while he is healing from his wounds, it's a bit of a fuck fest. (More so than normal... :ROFLMAO:)
No worries, m8. I was actually beginning to suspect (based on some of your previous update comments) that there was still too much story to tell before we get to the Chapter One cutoff. So, I took the opportunity to make a "cute" comment and open the question. Frankly, I'm very happy to hear that there will likely be a part 5 added. LRH is just too epic to rush through any part of it. I can remember when the only reason to look for a cutoff point was the 5gb size. Hell, when you go back and do a rewrite/polish you can chop it into as many chapters as you like - according to how it works best. For now, we are all just along for the ride and will patiently and appreciatively wait for the updates to fall when they fall. After all, it's the journey and not the destination that counts.

Edit: The word "rewrite" was probably a bad choice. Dima has only ever talked about going back to the first chapter or two and bringing some things up to the level of the rest of the VN. Some dialogue and some code to change relationship tracking and sprucing up some art and animation here and there. No worries, folks, there will never be any milk runs in the development of LRH.

Last edited:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021

It's taking a lot of time to honor the characters and craft logical closure to many questions.

It's going to take as long as it takes until I'm satisfied with the results.

I don't give two fucks if some get pissy about how long it's taking. (I'm not talking about you Mot. :cool:(y))

By virtue of that, don't be surprised if I drop one more update before the big finale of Chapter One.

A have a couple of reasons that another split makes sense.

I have a lot of content finished, and how I want to set tone of the conclusion.

Once the sequence of events is in motion, I don't want "H" scenes sprinkled in to lighten the serious mood.

There is a potential downside to doing an early release of what I have ready. (Although, nothing I'd lose any sleep over :sneaky:)

Since MC isn't given any prospect tasks by Stan while he is healing from his wounds, it's a bit of a fuck fest. (More so than normal... :ROFLMAO:)
As much as I'd like frequent updates, I'd rather wait a bit longer if it results in a quality release (besides, I have other stuff I can play while I wait). ;)

I take it you don't even have a rough idea when you think the next release will be, then? :censored:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Uh, I have... :unsure:

You had the choice to impregnate Willow last update. :cool:(y)

The normal gestation period for humans is nine months. :geek:

A month of time in an AVN is equal to a year in real life. ;)

You do the math as to when you'll see half of the women in Berdoo sporting baby bumps... :ROFLMAO:
are there any time jumps planned after the conflict with the Minions is resolved?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Uh, I have... :unsure:

You had the choice to impregnate Willow last update. :cool:(y)

The normal gestation period for humans is nine months. :geek:

A month of time in an AVN is equal to a year in real life. ;)

You do the math as to when you'll see half of the women in Berdoo sporting baby bumps... :ROFLMAO:
didn't you mention that based on choices their might already be a 2nd?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Gaz_1738

Jul 10, 2023
Ok so I'm really happy with the way things are going on this thread and on LRH but I'm seeing some of you guys are taking about time jumps so that got me thinking..... I hate to be "that guy" but someone has ask this.... soo after the "minion problem" is resolved what do you plan to do after... ("Oh fuck" your probably saying) I know I know I'm thinking way to far in the future and you might not even thought about that far ahead.. but I am fucking invested man lol.... Are you continuing Rykers story maybe new enemies eventually? Are you continuing the biker theme IF you decide to make another AVN hell maybe even one of Rykers kids would take the ranks... But no matter what I'm in for the ride

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Ok so I'm really happy with the way things are going on this thread and on LRH but I'm seeing some of you guys are taking about time jumps so that got me thinking..... I hate to be "that guy" but someone has ask this.... soo after the "minion problem" is resolved what do you plan to do after... ("Oh fuck" your probably saying) I know I know I'm thinking way to far in the future and you might not even thought about that far ahead.. but I am fucking invested man lol.... Are you continuing Rykers story maybe new enemies eventually? Are you continuing the biker theme IF you decide to make another AVN hell maybe even one of Rykers kids would take the ranks... But no matter what I'm in for the ride
i don't think its that far in the future, Maybe a bit more then Dimi initially planned (because the chapter final keeps getting bigger :sneaky:)

as far as i know the main narrative for season 2(?) will center around the district the foxbox is in Whit mayor de pasto(jessy bio-father) planning to re-zone it into a shopping district (probably due to some back room deal made whit campaign backers)
there will also be long-term things like: new club president (as stan will most likely not be around for season 2) ,becoming a full patch member off the club
other side things like : the already mentioned baby boom for the harem,possible problems from Rin's past or others ,other Club trying to move into the void left by the minions, revenge from a other minion chapter.

Dimi can take many roads in writing the next part off story
Maybe some off the things i mention will already be in the upcoming updates before season 2

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes