AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
added just for patreon before the message, incase those lads get jumpy, here at f95 we know what he´s doing but not those lads :unsure:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just incase no one know and is interested.

Here’s a quick OBD progress update for part 4

255 still images

179 Animations/loops (16,000+ animation slides)

2,000+ lines of code and text

7 events

I'd say knowing how he likes to cram it in we still got a ways to go yet.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'm willing to bet we won't see another update till mid to late August or even later. It's a wait, but oh so worth it.
I think I will trim that estimate a bit. I think Dima will decide to extend version 10 again so, there will be 5 parts. I think he will choose this because there is still so much story to tell before moving on to chapter 2. I'm gonna guess he will try to give us part 4 around mid July or early August and the chapter 1 finale somewhere around November/October. This is NOT insider info. It's just my best guess based on past performance, a sense of Dima's work ethic and his dedication to provide timely content.

255 still images

7 events

Thanks, LWtbo. We always appreciate when you post updates like this! Part 4 is massive already if you look at how many animations are finished. Mark my word, friends, pay attention to the still images. When you start seeing jumps in the still images again, the count will rise fast and you will know Dima is in the home stretch for the next update. Again, just my prediction. I could be wrong. It did happen once before...

alky6969

Jun 8, 2023

255 still images

7 events

This was from May 5th. No firm progress update since then.

Reactions: motseer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think I will trim that estimate a bit. I think Dima will decide to extend version 10 again so, there will be 5 parts. I think he will choose this because there is still so much story to tell before moving on to chapter 2. I'm gonna guess he will try to give us part 4 around mid July or early August and the chapter 1 finale somewhere around November/October. This is NOT insider info. It's just my best guess based on past performance, a sense of Dima's work ethic and his dedication to provide timely content.
Them are rookie numbers son........I mean.....old man.......fuck, that no longer works.....

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You're both too late, I've written that way before:devilish::
So many options, even "bloody hell of a mess of EP 10, should be finished EP10, nearly finished EP10, still not finished EP10 and at last and finally finished EP 10" could be one.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
As you see I've already written, that they would be 5 part for v10.:cool::coffee:

Apr 2, 2023
i am waiting on the mc killing Loser Bob. sorry, just can't refer to him as Bad Bob because he is such a loser. really can't wait to kill him ded.
As much as I am looking forward to taking care of Satans Simp's. I can't wait for more time with the exotic Rin. I am pretty sure the MC has this in his head every time she or Rai walk by let alone any other character Dimirti gives him with an exceptional ass.

Reactions: HiHaHo

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
As much as I am looking forward to taking care of Satans Simp's. I can't wait for more time with the exotic Rin. I am pretty sure the MC has this in his head every time she or Rai walk by let alone any other character Dimirti gives him with an exceptional ass.

Let the MC have all the fun he wants, after he gets Katie pregnant. That should be top priority.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes