Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
As a biker, I have some minor criticisms
You wouldn't be a biker if you didn't. (y)

I'm not a mind reader but let me take a stab at what you may have minor issues with.

MC's progression in the club is fast tracked and he is privy to way more of the Club's business than a prospect would be in RL.
To make the story interesting to the masses, I relaxed some aspects of what the norm would be for most 1% clubs.

I purposely made the Rogues looser than the typical 1% club would be. The main reasons for that are the depleted state of the club, and Stan's health. If you jump way ahead to the logical conclusion the story, (MC becoming the President of the Rogues). It would be a more compelling story to build the club back up to its former glory rather than have a squared away club just handed to him.

Some clubs would have named another Seargent at Arms as soon as Jaybird was locked down rather than have Sluggo stand in for him on the hope than he would make parole.

Another place that I've departed from the norm is the involvement of the Ol' ladies in club business. No bones about it, that doesn't happen in any 1% clubs that I'm familiar with. I didn't think it would work well for a Biker themed AVN for all the women to just sit and not speak until spoken to.

The Big Four clubs are highly organized and maintain tight order on all aspects of club business. Even though they have a lot of common traits, they aren't monoliths. They all have their own quirks and traditions that aren't shared by the other clubs. I've never projected that the Rogues were a worldwide club like the big four. There are hundreds of smaller, loosely organized clubs like the Rogues scattered around the world.

A Biker themed AVN has a narrow appeal as is and lost in a sea of School and University themed AVN's. By virtue of that, I'm trying to balance telling a compelling story that would pique the interest of non-bikers while striving to keep it real for scooter tramps... ;)

As with most aspects of writing an AVN, I'm constantly stretching the bounds of credulity.
Did my long-winded yammering address your issues?
I've got thick skin, if I'm stepping on my dick, call me out. (y)

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I'm not a mind reader but let me take a stab at what you may have minor issues with.

MC's progression in the club is fast tracked and he is privy to way more of the Club's business than a prospect would be in RL.
To make the story interesting to the masses, I relaxed some aspects of what the norm would be for most 1% clubs.

I purposely made the Rogues looser than the typical 1% club would be. The main reasons for that are the depleted state of the club, and Stan's health. If you jump way ahead to the logical conclusion the story, (MC becoming the President of the Rogues). It would be a more compelling story to build the club back up to its former glory rather than have a squared away club just handed to him.

Some clubs would have named another Seargent at Arms as soon as Jaybird was locked down rather than have Sluggo stand in for him on the hope than he would make parole.

Another place that I've departed from the norm is the involvement of the Ol' ladies in club business. No bones about it, that doesn't happen in any 1% clubs that I'm familiar with. I didn't think it would work well for a Biker themed AVN for all the women to just sit and not speak until spoken to.

The Big Four clubs are highly organized and maintain tight order on all aspects of club business. Even though they have a lot of common traits, they aren't monoliths. They all have their own quirks and traditions that aren't shared by the other clubs. I've never projected that the Rogues were a worldwide club like the big four. There are hundreds of smaller, loosely organized clubs like the Rogues scattered around the world.

A Biking themed AVN have a narrow appeal as is and lost in a sea of School and University themed AVN's. By virtue of that, I'm trying to balance telling a compelling story that would pique the interest non-bikers while striving to keep it real for scooter tramps... ;)

As with most aspects of writing an AVN, I'm constantly stretching the bounds of credulity.
My my, someone have a high opinion of them self, stepping on your dick indeed.....

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022

A Biking themed AVN have a narrow appeal as is and lost in a sea of School and University themed AVN's. By virtue of that, I'm trying to balance telling a compelling story that would pique the interest non-bikers while striving to keep it real for scooter tramps... ;)
Wasn't meant as real criticism. I certainly understand (and approve, for what that's worth) the deviations for all the excellent reasons you mentioned. I would add one other thing. While I agree that having them in helmets would be unrealistic (although I wear one), you can't have the wind in your hair and safety, too. When the rival gang ...er...club member bounced his unprotected head off the asphalt, he should have been an instant vegetable, at best. But again, creative license is a powerful thing, and the story would have suffered had his melon exploded. Keep at it. I'm loving the game and it is a refreshing departure from most AVNs and even has a great plot. I can't wait for the next installment.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Wasn't meant as real criticism. I certainly understand (and approve, for what that's worth) the deviations for all the excellent reasons you mentioned. I would add one other thing. While I agree that having them in helmets would be unrealistic (although I wear one), you can't have the wind in your hair and safety, too. When the rival gang ...er...club member bounced his unprotected head off the asphalt, he should have been an instant vegetable, at best. But again, creative license is a powerful thing, and the story would have suffered had his melon exploded. Keep at it. I'm loving the game and it is a refreshing departure from most AVNs and even has a great plot. I can't wait for the next installment.
I didn't take it that way at all.

I wear a helmet when required by law or the weather is complete shit. I'm a bit of a fatalist, I feel when it's your time to go, it's your time to go.

Over the years I've seen all sides of it. People not wearing helmets that should have died but didn't, and people that were wearing helmets that died anyway. In the end, wearing a helmet only determines whether you have an open or closed casket.

You're right, Johnnie's head did bounce when his bike low sided from underneath him. I don't know that in every case he'd suffer a busted gourd, but it's certainly plausible.

I know it's anecdotal, but I high sided over the handlebars on my old shovel doing about 50 MPH. (Yes, alcohol was involved) When my head kissed the pavement, I was left with a goose egg and a patch of road rash on my forehead. They x-rayed my head at the hospital, but I didn't suffer any fractures.
The event was further proof that my Ol' lady was right about how hardheaded I am.... ;)

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

I wear a helmet when required by law or the weather is complete shit. I'm a bit of a fatalist, I feel when it's your time to go, it's your time to go.

Over the years I've seen all sides of it. People not wearing helmets that should have died but didn't, and people that were wearing helmets that died anyway. In the end, wearing a helmet only determines rather you have an open or closed casket.

You're right, Johnnies head did bounce when his bike low sided from underneath him. I don't know that in every case he'd suffer a busted gourd, but it's certainly plausible.

I know it's anecdotal, but I high sided over the handlebars on my old shovel doing about 50 MPH. (Yes, alcohol was involved) When my head kissed the pavement, I was left with a goose egg and a patch of road rash on my forehead. They x-rayed my head at the hospital, but I didn't suffer any fractures.
The event was further proof that my Ol' lady was right about how hardheaded I am.... ;)
Oh the stories I could tell about motorcycle crashes, but I won't. I do not want the mod's to come in here with the delete hammer.

Reactions: Dimitri57

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022

Over the years I've seen all sides of it. People not wearing helmets that should have died but didn't, and people that were wearing helmets that died anyway. In the end, wearing a helmet only determines whether you have an open or closed casket.

You're right, Johnnie's head did bounce when his bike low sided from underneath him. I don't know that in every case he'd suffer a busted gourd, but it's certainly plausible.

I hear from my wife that condition is common to all men. And thanks for taking the time to engage with your users. Keep the rubber side down.

Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes