Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Just to kill the cat curiosity. Do plan on Re-render them at the time you rework chapter 1?
Also, and that will kill the cat if the previous one didn't, do you have an estimate for the next release? If not, then not.
Now going to fortify my house in case some of you come looking for me.:LOL:
Yes, I had them on the list of renders to redo when I remaster the early episodes. (y)

You're safe on the second question, it doesn't bug me to be asked, but I don't have an estimate.

Besides, I wouldn't give one unless I knew 100%, I could meet it.

I know damn well as soon as I gave one, something would take a shit. :poop:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did that after a shit storm erupted because some thought Jessy looked too young in the images. It's all subjective. Just as many thought they were fine.
well she still looks too young to steam's eyes.

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
kekw, had to type something this thread is not allowed 1 day of rest , deservs more support <3
and some music since im wierd :p

Reactions: motseer

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
Well our music diversity is kinda awsome in the group. :p keep up the good work, and yes big rin fan, stuid dev trapped me in this forum untill next update. kinda cheaking like twice aday :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Nippleson
Apr 2, 2023
Well our music diversity is kinda awsome in the group. :p keep up the good work, and yes big rin fan, stuid dev trapped me in this forum untill next update. kinda cheaking like twice aday :cry:
All good. You know it is going to be a while right? You can't rush perfection. ;) As a former musician and creative myself I know we are our worst critics at times which is why I applaud Dimitri for taking the time to tell his story his way on his terms; properly. Like Axl sang, "just a little patience".

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
All good. You know it is going to be a while right? You can't rush perfection. ;) As a former musician and creative myself I know we are our worst critics at times which is why I applaud Dimitri for taking the time to tell his story his way on his terms; properly. Like Axl sang, "just a little patience".
sadly i know but the sneaky peakys helps

Little_Cap

Nov 5, 2020
My 14 year old granddaughter called me the other excited that she is going to Korn for her birthday. Of course her parents are metal heads.
The first concert I ever remember going to was Motley Crue's Final Tour that didnt turn out to be the final tour, saw them back in Vancouver at the end of November in 2014. Man I fuckin loved it. I wish I coulda saw so many concerts from the 80s. Being born early 2000s really sucked.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes