motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, possible I go the road down on my second save, cause I like to see the world burn.:devilish:
And if it is too much, I just continue on my "main" save.:ROFLMAO:
I hear you, man. I made up my mind a while back... next incarnation Imma comin' as a Mastermind Anarchist and burn it all down... Jus' Sayin':cool:

When it comes to story telling I would personally add Talothral as well
Oops... oversight on my part... definitely deserving.

I just gotta fuck around...
Fixed it for ya... :p

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Today is a slow day, no teaser from Dima yet.:p
Not the first time I've been called slow... :p

Dima has been doing his domestic chores (yard work :poop:) all morning before it got too fucking hot.

I queued up an animation early this morning and let it render while I worked outside.

I was singing an apropos Guns N Roses song to myself as I weedeated the yard...

I'll throw a bone to my favorite droid. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not the first time I've called slow... :p

Dima been doing his domestic chores (yard work :poop:) all morning before it got too fucking hot.

I queued up an animation early this morning and let it render while I worked outside.

HALLELUJAH!!!!

Apr 2, 2023
Not the first time I've been called slow... :p

Dima has been doing his domestic chores (yard work :poop:) all morning before it got too fucking hot.

A little GNR you say? The first song that popped into my head seeing the double trouble ginger's momma.

Reactions: Dimitri57

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Thanks, Dima. You've really gone above and beyond by laying to rest the concerns of folks who are invested in your story. As for myself, I will never even play the scorned route. Not because I don't want to experience it but, because the USMC motto, "No man left behind" is too deeply instilled in me. For me, knowing that one choice leads to more casualties means that choice is not a choice. It's that simple. The fact that this has stirred up so much interest and concern, light-hearted or intense, is a tribute to your story telling. Kudos, man.
Well said, Semper FI Devil Dog!!!

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Do you know what time it is? You guessed right its time for the monthly new playthrough haha

excited to read the story again and to see the girls <3
im kinda on the fence for a playtrough myself , dima is still to actively posting for the next update to be almost done,unless hes doing a curveball and isn't going radio silent for the home sprint on the next update like he tends to do

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes