Apr 2, 2023
Honestly, I cringed when I saw the leather clad dudes with disco ball motorcycle helmets. :oops:

I wasn't sure what the fuck was coming next.

It's an interesting mash up of genres. Kind of catchy tune. (y)

Cute Asian rocker/goth girls is plus! :love:

Now I'm wondering how a collaboration with Rammstein or the Scorpions would sound like? :unsure:
I remember seeing them cover Painkiller and Breakin' The Law with Rob Halford. I know they've done work with Tom Morello and I think I read somewhere that they've been wanting to collab with Rammstein.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Another off-topic tune. Molotov is a Mexican Metal/Rap band.

For the non-Spanish speaking, "chinga tu madre" is "fuck your mother" (mother fucker)

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I remember seeing them cover Painkiller and Breakin' The Law with Rob Halford. I know they've done work with Tom Morello and I think I read somewhere that they've been wanting to collab with Rammstein.
BABYMETAL collab with Bring Me the Horizon is sooo good. Kingslayer is such a well-meshed song.

Reactions: Alex5280

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
One thing I know for sure... If he was around... All the posts since Fox's would have definitely gotten us a page and a half lecture on "real music" from the Phat man! Ya'll know I'm right. Jus' Sayin':cool: *mot's gettin' a little teary eyed* Damn, I get to missin' his loud mouth sometimes...

Next rounds on me. Here's to the love of music. Ride or die friends and Pappa Phat, wherever he may be.
beer.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dimitri57

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 3667481
I'm older than Zeppelin 1. But that was a looong time ago. I prefer stuff from between the 60s and now. There was 60 years of music there - that everyone ignores. :)
I hear ya, man. I like a lot of today's music and the wide variety in its mixes. Music is like language and story telling. There are many words of similar meaning but the choices tell the story. There are many sounds reflecting true notes and the choices are the song. Nearly everything I listen to brings to mind something from the era of Pink Floyd, ELP, Styx, Springsteen... It's that era that speaks to me. It erupted out of 50's rock n' foll and still hasn't reached it's ultimate evolution. Maybe it never will. I have a daughter that just turned 40 and a son in his early 30's. Their play tracks have plenty of great stuff from the 70's and 80's along with Contemporary Country, which may be the strongest reflection of 70's pop rock left today. Heavy metal, mosh pits and Indie cafes... Blues, bluegrass, R&B, Soul and Rap... Nah, I don't think it gets ignored. I think it just has an ever changing nature and I, for one, am glad it does...

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes