motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well now Dima did break the silent treatment, my hopes for part 4 release in July are shattered :cry::HideThePain:
"I hope to tie the events I’ve finished together and release Part 4 by the end of the month."

Hopes unshattered. :D

well at least it seems we'll be getting the final in one go and not a other split
Ok, either I'm missing something or you guys are... It's my understanding that Dima will shoot for end of July for a part 4 release and that there will be a part 5 to finish book 1 later this year.

alky6969

Jun 8, 2023
"I hope to tie the events I’ve finished together and release Part 4 by the end of the month."

Hopes unshattered. :D

Ok, either I'm missing something or you guys are... It's my understanding that Dima will shoot for end of July for a part 4 release and that there will be a part 5 to finish book 1 later this year.
I think some arent on Patreon where he posted the update.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
ahhh missed that post guess we will be getting a split xD ow well content is content :sneaky:

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes