LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
maybe those who play prev. update/whole game again when new update comes.
Hell I just finished replaying the entire game twice waiting getting excited for the next update. I think I have the best save for the story I want.

One thing I noticed is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so it's stuff like that I have been trying to find to make my perfect save for the new update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Hell I just finished replaying the entire game twice waiting getting excited for the next update. I think I have the best save for the story I want.

One thing I noticed is: If you go on the first ride date with Willow and Jessy then you can't start watersports with Jessy, unless you choose the options to see the only Jessy date. However if you see both then the game plays as if you did both. so it's stuff like that I have been trying to find to make my perfect save for the new update.
Yeah, the watersports is a "must have" IMHO! {I know WS aren't for everyone but, DILLIGAF} [If you're shocked by that, we have "Badges of Honor" for other bodily fluids drank that are far more unsavory...]

So I don't have to double post...
1722580260039.png
Is this actually still a thing?
I don't think I've seen a Jello or Oil Wrestling match since the mid 80's...
Gotta tell you I have spent a lot of money back then buying raffle tickets to be the special opponent for one of the girls but it is both sexy as fuck and hilarious at the same time slippin' & slidin' around with a hot biker chick where our only job is to get each other naked! The dancer gets to go back after the match to the dancer hotel room to shower while you get dressed drenched in oil or red jello and literally slip out the door, out to the parking lot to ride your sled home, hoping your Ol' Lady ain't there cause you're to drunk, tired & sticky to explain why your skin is red & you smell like raspberries... That is unless the dancer likes you and invites you to her hotel room...

Last edited:

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Yep, I did that too... Until I had played it so many times I had it memorized...
I tried that a few times with a couple of AVNs, and found it watered down the experience for me when I realized I'd seen conversations and scenes many times before. So I don't replay anymore unless the game's either finished, or has made years' worth of progress.

Reactions: motseer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I tried that a few times with a couple of AVNs, and found it watered down the experience for me when I realized I'd seen conversations and scenes many times before. So I don't replay anymore unless the game's either finished, or has made years' worth of progress.
Strong, STRONG disagree :)

I've lost count how many times I've replayed this and Terminus Reach 1&2 (my 3 favs story wise).

But fortunately we all enjoy these games in our own ways ;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Most of the time that is true. But, some stories are just epic and some are a tale you just like so well... For me, this one is both.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
Well if someone is looking for original content, "Failure section" is pretty good, sadly moste fails are creative in thier own way, but they then lack consumers. but harem sells to good, i would still just play this for jessy, koff (Rin) if only possible.
But sadly our dev dooh need food on his table, (harem sells to damm good) and well this story itself is really good ,

Reactions: motseer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well if someone is looking for original content, "Failure section" is pretty good, sadly moste fails are creative in thier own way, but they then lack consumers. but harem sells to good, i would still just play this for jessy, koff (Rin) if only possible.
But sadly our dev dooh need food on his table, (harem sells to damm good) and well this story itself is really good ,
If this VN didn't have a Harem I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole!

No chance in Hell i would be able to choose a single LI to do a route with......

Apr 2, 2023
Strong, STRONG disagree :)

I've lost count how many times I've replayed this and Terminus Reach 1&2 (my 3 favs story wise).

I quite enjoy Sorcerer as well. I've been rotating between Talo and Dima while waiting for the next part of Ch.10. as well as a few others projects I enjoy where devs are known for taking their time which is fine considering I am more than used to the "hurry up and wait" mentality.

• Yay, new update!

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018

How dare you not to mention Sorcerer :eek::eek::eek:

Good thing that jack mentioned it.. i'm more the fantasy type then sci-fi so i like Sorcerer and ToM more then TR 1&2 :sneaky:

But i have to agree with you Tal is a damn good story writer! that his games are in the Harem setting is a big big plus.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
How dare you not to mention Sorcerer :eek::eek::eek:

Good thing that jack mentioned it.. i'm more the fantasy type then sci-fi so i like Sorcerer and ToM more then TR 1&2 :sneaky:

But i have to agree with you Tal is a damn good story writer! that his games are in the Harem setting is a big big plus.
I'm the other way, sci-fi first then fantasy ;) But yeah, he's one of the best writers I've seen together with Dima of course! :)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I read (hella) more SF than fantasy, but I game more fantasy. :shrug:
Mostly (I think) because worldbuilding shows more in fantasy than SF.
hmh :unsure:
pretty sure the world building comes down to the writing quality..
favouring SF over fantasy or vice versa is a personal thing.
Its both fiction in the end. you can see it in talothrals work's he did both and they are kinda similar but all 3 current story world's hes made are different in their own ways

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes