Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Still playing, but....

Della: *giggle* "Some thing are harder to resist than others."
Stan: "Evidently your ass is one of them...."
MC: "Uh..."
Stan: "Relax son, i'd [have] questioned your manhood if you hadn't noticed."

Getting there we are. Soon, soon, i guess. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was low, so very low.
Yeah, that was low hanging fruit. It was too easy for me to not go there...

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Did the dev get new equipment? The renders all look great and the girls are distractingly perfect. Ashley- holy shit she's so fucking cute/hot! Willow- son of a bitch she's fucking cute as hell Katy - JHC she's fucking adorable. I just kinda zone out daydreaming when you get close ups of their faces they're perfect

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I'm falling in love every ten minutes in this game, motherfucker these girls are all stunningly beautiful. Katy just made a "breed me" face and i need a minute for my heart to slow down. I'll shut up now i realise i'm posting alot

edit: Man what a fantastic update

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Did the dev get new equipment? The renders all look great and the girls are distractingly perfect. Ashley- holy shit she's so fucking cute/hot! Willow- son of a bitch she's fucking cute as hell Katy - JHC she's fucking adorable. I just kinda zone out daydreaming when you get close ups of their faces they're perfect
I'm glad you are enjoying the game. I haven't upgraded my GPU. With the world-wide chip shortage, the price of video cards is insane. That being said, I'm learning how to produce better renders as time goes on. Setting up the lighting properly makes a huge difference too.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
This game has aged like good wine, every update has been much better than the other, this time is no exception, one of the few games i really enjoy playing and is on my list of best vn along Broken Dreamers and Project Myriam

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Great update.

Though kinda bumped out it ended on a cliffhanger. Don't get me wrong, if you have to stop, it's a great stopping point.

But it sucks we're going have to wait! Which goes back to be me saying the update was great! It feels like the story is moving along, and the characters are developing well.

P.S. I'm pretty certain as to who will be asked to run the day-to-day operation of the nightclub, and that's a really good tie-in. Makes perfect sense.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I'm glad you are enjoying the game. I haven't upgraded my GPU. With the world-wide chip shortage, the price of video cards is insane. That being said, I'm learning how to produce better renders as time goes on. Setting up the lighting properly makes a huge difference too.
Well fantastic work the girls were heart-breakingly gorgeous this update. Story was great too, i really like how its going and you're teasing with Reba's inner thoughts makes me think we might be able to flip her to our side.

Reactions: Jenzi800

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
At first, I thought Ash calling the MC "whoredog" was a mistake. But after thinking about it, I realize it's actually an accurate and nicely used portmanteau. I like it. As always an excellent update. I'm definitely looking forward whatever you bring next.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If it doesn't suposse too much work you should add a on/off switch at the beginning of the game or in the preferences to deactivate the integrated walkthrough/tips for those who prefer playing without knowing the consequences of their choices beforehand.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes