Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1647950375415.png

Long Road Home Episode 0.8.0 Update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long Road Home 0.8.0 is out to the upper tier today
0.8.0 Episode stats
721 Still images
37 Aminations (1,490 animation images)
5,500+ lines of text and code
8 Major events
GUI and game changes
Changed fonts (Hopefully better visibility in most scenes)
Added a "Hide text" button (Look for small grey "X" on far top right of the text box.)
Pardon the humble brag, but I run the game on a large monitor and don't have any problem seeing the button. It may be too small to see on smaller screens or devices though. I may need to make the button bigger based on feedback from all of you.
I added a cheat menu at the end of a couple of the date events. The date events have two possible H scene endings. The cheat menu gives you the opportunity to see the other date ending.
*Sound Effects* (Check your music and sound sliders!)
I added some music a few sound effects in the game. Honestly, I'm not happy with all of them, but it is a time sucker searching for good sound effects. I'll search for better sounds and add them little by little. I was going to hold off with sounds, but now that we have motorcycles in the game ya gotta to be able to hear them!

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Had been out of the loop for some time and just when i was starting to get a little worried, update. YESSSSS.... :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oyemiperro

LaYxOn84

Aug 20, 2020
I was hyped, downloaded mac version as all the ppl above and now is back to v7 lol, oh well, we'll have to wait for free tier or something

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes