Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nope!
This punisher jason borne wannabe is inticing as it is.
There are already established biker gang tropes that attract and make some scenes more confy to watch.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty long road home there, many a dalliance, many a pretty babes in not just one but many a pinch.
Anyone could lose the way in the narrows of hotties bosoms and plump bums.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Thanks.

Which one is good?
And how come fucking pussy is disrespect and force swallow cum is respected?

Is this like, Characters will respect MC or disrespect him..??
That respect and disrespect are for later in the game. In the beginning, the game has two paths, red choices lead to bad path, blue choices lead to good path. Good path has an early ending so play it first then go back and do the bad path in order to continue. After the road trip, you start to get involved with a biker gang, and that's where the respect and disrespect come into play.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
That respect and disrespect are for later in the game. In the beginning, the game has two paths, red choices lead to bad path, blue choices lead to good path. Good path has an early ending so play it first then go back and do the bad path in order to continue. After the road trip, you start to get involved with a biker gang, and that's where the respect and disrespect come into play.
Thanks again.
Now I get it.

Reactions: Aioto
Feb 17, 2022
Really good game so far. It's nice to have a fresh story and the writing is witty and funny. You can clearly tell the dev is getting better and better with the renders taking anoticeable uptick in quality with each update.

Not digging the end of the last update though, damnit Ashley...

I really hope the dev continues with the project but I know life can get in the way. I would love to support the guy if I knew he was still working on it.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
The most recent Patreon post is still the one from the beginning of January. Unless there's a Discord channel then I would suggest that there is no new information.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes