Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I am hoping that future releases will feature more content from Chloe. I likes me a THICC woman. :geek:
She's beyond thicc, she's in the BBW territory imo. THICC is the Red Goddess from my signature.

Last edited:

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
She's beyond thicc, she's in the BBW territory imo. THICC is the Red Goddes from my signature.
Really? You say Rachel is THICC? Damn I'm so old I can't keep up with these terms to categorize HOT ASS women. :cool:

P.S. I can agree on the BBW tag. Chloe definitely falls in that category, which is awesome in itself.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
By any chance is there a golden shower scene? From what I've been playing, it seems that Jessy has something to do with that stuff.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Long Road Home 0.10.1 part 3
(Gallery/mods may work if added to "Documents/Wills747/longroad.home/game/" folder)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
label jump function
Scrollable choices (when multiple/ large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Really liking the game so far and halfway through episode 3, couldn't believe we got that Brooke-Jessy-Tracy orgy scene! Is there a major branching difference in what we choose to do with JD? I want to play good (except when it comes to giving creampies to Tracy-the sooner I can put a baby in her the better!) and saw briefly Tracy mentioned something about the MC sticking around in exchange for being in a throuple relationship with Tracy and Jessy. However, just for curiosity I started to go down the 'permanent solution' for JD and immediately got a lewd scene with Angie that I didn't see on the 'good path', will I miss out on the throuple with Jessy & Tracy if I go the red path and sexy time with Angie?

I get the overall arch of the game will take the MC on his 'journey' with Jessy but I've already fallen for Tracy hard... not only is she a smoking hot milf with a wild streak, but given how open-minded she is sexually, I really don't want to leave town if I can stay with her and Jessy and even add Brooke to our little harem...hell maybe even Angie too, lol!

I do like how Jessy immediately was not looking to be the MC's girlfriend, but just calling her babe, and being affectionate with her and her inherent competitiveness and jealousy has her already wanting to be the MC's #1 girl, which is cute, but considering how hard I've fallen for Tracy, I'm hoping there is some path we can follow where we can eventually reunite and choose to be with her (along with our harem)! ;)

Btw, nice touch being able to read everyone's thoughts! I also lol'd at Brooke being 'turned' by the MC and now considering herself 'bi' but only for the MC and his golden cock. :p

Reactions: jumpex12

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Really liking the game so far and halfway through episode 3, couldn't believe we got that Brooke-Jessy-Tracy orgy scene! Is there a major branching difference in what we choose to do with JD? I want to play good (except when it comes to giving creampies to Tracy-the sooner I can put a baby in her the better!) and saw briefly Tracy mentioned something about the MC sticking around in exchange for being in a throuple relationship with Tracy and Jessy. However, just for curiosity I started to go down the 'permanent solution' for JD and immediately got a lewd scene with Angie that I didn't see on the 'good path', will I miss out on the throuple with Jessy & Tracy if I go the red path and sexy time with Angie?

I get the overall arch of the game will take the MC on his 'journey' with Jessy but I've already fallen for Tracy hard... not only is she a smoking hot milf with a wild streak, but given how open-minded she is sexually, I really don't want to leave town if I can stay with her and Jessy and even add Brooke to our little harem...hell maybe even Angie too, lol!

I do like how Jessy immediately was not looking to be the MC's girlfriend, but just calling her babe, and being affectionate with her and her inherent competitiveness and jealousy has her already wanting to be the MC's #1 girl, which is cute, but considering how hard I've fallen for Tracy, I'm hoping there is some path we can follow where we can eventually reunite and choose to be with her (along with our harem)! ;)

Btw, nice touch being able to read everyone's thoughts! I also lol'd at Brooke being 'turned' by the MC and now considering herself 'bi' but only for the MC and his golden cock. :p
If you call the cops on JD the game ends right there.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If you call the cops on JD the game ends right there.
I couldn't think of a better path for me than calling the cops on JD since I get the throuple I wanted anyway...even if it ends the game prematurely, its still the happy ending I ultimately would have liked anyway.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I couldn't think of a better path for me than calling the cops on JD since I get the throuple I wanted anyway...even if it ends the game prematurely, its still the happy ending I ultimately would have liked anyway.
It's not a Bad Ending even if the game ends that soon but the story is about biker outlaws so being a good guy in that stance goes against it. At the beginning the MC is serving life because the politicians and the system failed him. Now he's free again so going to the cops doesn't seem to be the best idea from his pov.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's not a Bad Ending even if the game ends that soon but the story is about biker outlaws so being a good guy in that stance goes against it. At the beginning the MC is serving life because the politicians and the system failed him. Now he's free again so going to the cops doesn't seem to be the best idea from his pov.
Yeah just finished the 'good guy path' and thoroughly enjoyed it...even if it was slightly trashy with the MC's new hairstyle, though loved seeing the girls pregnant! Too bad it looks like Brooke or Angie never did join them in sharing the MC, but for the romantic in me, its literally the exact ending I was hoping for.

That said, I probably will try out the 'other path' since its primarily what the game's premise is about...and fingers crossed there's a chance to be reunited with Tracy in that path later on...

J267

Dec 29, 2021
Looks like there was a post on the patreon page on the 9th Jan about the next update. Would be good to get some more sneak peaks at where this is going next.

Reactions: oyemiperro
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes