Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I hope that all had happy holidays and a safe new year. I'm up to just under 300 renders. Things slowed a bit with family in and out through the holidays, but now that has passed, I can get back on track. I have been working the last week on a big scene where MC gets an explanation to what someone has been doing. MC runs into someone he hasn't seen in a while and finds out some interesting information. The scene looks good but is a resource hog with all the stuff in the scene. Makes for some long render times for each image. The scene is set in a very cool Town Asset that I haven't seen used anywhere else.

Take care and stay safe,

OBD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------

jewpito

Mar 2, 2018
I love corrupting lesbians...hopefully more scenes experimenting with Oxana. Also hopefully the dev starts changing sex positions during the scenes more, real sex doesn't just stay in one position. I am also hoping for some lactation but I know not everyone appreciates what I do. For sure some of the hottest models I've seen on this site though can't even pick a favorite they are all so hot.

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Anyone knows about OBD? Last update was Jan 8th, hopefully he is fine and can continue with the game, I've wanted to subscribe to his work but the intermittence is, unfortunately, a mood killer. On the other hand, I like his content a lot, so much to have him in every comment I do.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Wish there was more 1%'er games way better than dad died in a car accident, you've lost you've memory and don't see family as family anymore... Maybe russian game devs don't have any knowledge about Outlaw Motorcycle "Clubs"??? This game is truly a breath of fresh air!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah, well .. biker boys is not that small of a blockbuster, neither is the fast and furious biker gang of the antagonist, true detective touched on the drug dealing biker clubs, true blood did also.

Maybe, just maybe, the overarching prottection money shakedowns are too much a copy cat of the mob,
so devs stick to either mob stories or biker gang stories.

The drug shtick is also touching too close to cartel story and possibly their freak show horror tactics
are more appealing to game studios for games like max paine, a lotta cia drug money laudring movies.

The women trafficking/killing shtick comes too close to american psycho or taken or basically
any other drug trafficking operation cartel/mob run that rape young girls and then sell/use them for proffit.

Being this close to a cartel or a mob story makes all that added effort of rendering bikes and researching
biker dynamics cumbersome, while a cartel or a mob story with the same drug/women trafficking or
protection money tactics only needs guys in jeans beating girls up.

Just a thought.

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Wish there was more 1%'er games way better than dad died in a car accident, you've lost you've memory and don't see family as family anymore... Maybe russian game devs don't have any knowledge about Outlaw Motorcycle "Clubs"??? This game is truly a breath of fresh air!
I think dev is slavic cuz his name Dmitri, and its a first game where i see correct Russian speech

Reactions: -KC-

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Yeah, well .. biker boys is not that small of a blockbuster, neither is the fast and furious biker gang of the antagonist, true detective touched on the drug dealing biker clubs, true blood did also.

Maybe, just maybe, the overarching prottection money shakedowns are too much a copy cat of the mob,
so devs stick to either mob stories or biker gang stories.

The drug shtick is also touching too close to cartel story and possibly their freak show horror tactics
are more appealing to game studios for games like max paine, a lotta cia drug money laudring movies.

The women trafficking/killing shtick comes too close to american psycho or taken or basically
any other drug trafficking operation cartel/mob run that rape young girls and then sell/use them for proffit.

Being this close to a cartel or a mob story makes all that added effort of rendering bikes and researching
biker dynamics cumbersome, while a cartel or a mob story with the same drug/women trafficking or
protection money tactics only needs guys in jeans beating girls up.

Just a thought.
You know how many mob/mafia games there already are on this god forsaken site??
Go find those or make your own shit to add to the pile and stop complaining, pal :FacePalm:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes