cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Possible that with all the hardship in the world today, not having a hero / overpowered antihero of MC
to right a couple more wrongs we hear and see and are not supposed to care for in this game
is the reason for whatever is keeping this game from making it big.
maybe but alot players are after just games where mc gets serious with 1+ girl/woman and story is just there in background.

while this has ALOT sex this has story in front.

Reactions: Aner878787

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Long Road Home 0.8.0 with IAmAB Gallery Mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.8.0

Reactions: M@ximus

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I enjoyed this update! All girls are hot, sweet... story is pretty good and I'm enjoying the way it is advancing. Can't wait to play next update.

Loucifer1326

Mar 1, 2019
Killed it again! Got to the end of this update great story, Thinking Bella looks a bit like Head ol' Lady from S.O.A (Rose?) Stay safe

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Killed it again! Got to the end of this update great story, Thinking Bella looks a bit like Head ol' Lady from S.O.A (Rose?) Stay safe
Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far.

If Della looks like the character from S.O.A it is a coincidence. I've never seen one episode of S.O.A. I was on assignment overseas when the show came out. When I came back home after that assignment ended, my buddies kept trying to get me to watch it. I figured it was a bunch of Hollywood horse shit and didn't check it out. Maybe I will at some point.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I will admit, when this first started I had doubts. When the stuff with Jessy was changed (I know it was needed but at the time it looked to me like pandering) I was pretty down on the dev for catering to the vocal few.

I did the "good" playthrough and thought that would be me, I didn't think the biker stuff would be my kind of thing.

I did try it out to see what it was like, some people i'm friendly with on here told me it was better than the "good" route.

I'm super glad I kept up with it. I was utterly wrong and a VN I didn't think i'd like is now one of my favourite.

It's a bit weird for me. Being a lesbo, straight scenes don't generally do anything for me but there are some super hot characters in this that I enjoy watching get fucked and the story has been on point. That and the girl on girl stuff has been great, especially the Della and Tracy scene.

Just kinda wanted to say well done @Dimitri5, you proved me wrong and I love what you're doing.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
And Pls, for the love of god, make Rachaels choker Permanent so everyone knows that one of my favorite girls is owned by MC :D
Hah, that one surprised me when I saw it, a genuinely real LOL moment. I didn't think she'd be up for that kind of thing. Hope we get to put a similar choker on her mother some day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oyemiperro

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Great update and as always, looking forward to more!!! And more Yun wouldn't hurt either, I LIKE that oriental flavor!!!

Reactions: oyemiperro

Loucifer1326

Mar 1, 2019
TY for your service! S.O.A is a bit Hollywood but has some accuracy. I also meant her personality devoted to the club and her man the way she beat James was priceless,
Agree with the collar also maybe turn Angel into the club Bitch if she goes with moms plan and turn Bob into Della's House Mouse BahHAHAH

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes