Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
For some reason, some games that have incest, but not necessarilly the main characters family members, don't aways get tagged for it. If you bang a mother and a daughter at the same time, and they do stuff together, or if they're in a relationship without even the main character involved, it is incest and it should be tagged.
But maybe there should be more clear tags on this kink because in that case some people might see the tag and think that the main character is gonna bang all his family members but when they play the game it's not like that at all :KEK: :KEK:

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
Lord! Katy is my kind of girl, smoking hot and with an oral fixation. Where do I sing to make her the main girl?

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
It's funny how this game gets me hooked every time i play it. The first time i discovered the game i felt like maybe this isn't really my type of setting or story i would enjoy but by the end of it i found myself just wanting more, this was back at v0.4 and haven't played since. When i saw it on the latest update page a couple of days ago again i was like am i really in the mood for this right now? Many hours of playtime later and again i find myself completely engrossed by the story and the characters and can't wait to get back to it after this short break to write down some of my thoughts and hopefully constructive criticism. Because i do think there are things that could use some improvement even though in general the game is already really great.

The obvious first thing would be the lack of a soundtrack, not the end of the world for me cause i usually just put on a playlist of my own in those cases but still it's something that would definitely take the game to the next level of quality. Some rock/metal/country music would fit nicely with this one i feel.

As for things that could use some work, one of the first things that comes to mind for me is the lighting in certain scenes. Or i should say the difference in lighting in the same scene even though nothing has changed to cause a difference in lighting just characters taking a different pose like here with Ashley in the club. It's something that happens often enough throughout the game to become noticable and a bit distracting when it happens.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Lastly, and this is the only one that really bothers me as the first two points are easily overlooked in the grand scheme of things, would be some of the dialogue not being adjusted to choices that were made. This became really apparant after i didn't go for Juanita as a LI, since i didn't have sex with her i also didn't get the scene where she makes you a deal for the penthouse suite but all off a sudden we have an appointment to go see it with her cause she's made a "swinging deal if you let her swing your deal". I had to go back and change my choices just to see what they were talking about, this continues with more remarks from the MC, Jessy and Maria all suggesting that i had fooled around with her while it never happened. Maria stating that i had already seen her (Juanita) naked and the MC wondering how she knew that when u are cleaning the hot tub is just one example. In the end i found myself going back and taking on Juanita as a LI as well just to have the dialogue match up with what actually happened even though i'm not really interested in her. Like i said this is the only thing that actually bothers cause what is the point of choices if they don't have any impact or aren't reflected in the dialogue?

That being said i still love this game. The characters, story and just the general writing style easily rank it among my favorites. Keep up the good work OBDGames and can't wait to see where this story takes us (y)

Reactions: Dimitri57

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
The only dislike i have is that i found this at v0.8.0 and now i gotta wait again lol. so its personal problem.

Reactions: varage

varage

Jun 26, 2019
The only dislike i have is that i found this at v0.8.0 and now i gotta wait again lol. so its personal problem.
Better then finding something at 0.08 and loving the fuck out of it never knowing if it'll be abandoned one day lol. I'm talking about [Ren'Py] - Desert Stalker [v0.08c] [Zetan] | F95zone though in his defence he has a decent backing so I don't think he'll abandon it but he may die before he finishes it lol.

Reactions: Reniere

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
What an amazing update, idk how the dev does it every time but whenever an update releases i care for the characters more than i previously did, even the characters i hated when i first met became some of my favorites. The writing and pacing that goes into establishing the characters relations is truly well done and almost none of the characters are superficial or forgetful. Its really hard to find good writing in Adult VN's especially in Harem games and this game is an easy top 3 in this site.

I am glad to have had the choice of sparring those two. As much as i wanted to kill them, i could never do it in my playthrough cuz in the end they really are just pawns who are assholes and didn't deserve to die imo and i really loved that Stan was the one who decides to spare them even though they made his life much worse. That whole scene was really good and we get a glimpse of how ruthless Della can be and i love her more for that. The grim foreboding music really elevated that scene too. The new girls introduced in this update are also stunning especially Frannie and Mila. Simonne turned into a Bombshell was a pleasant surprise and hope we can save her and bring her back to our club. Also can Chloe have some time to shine, Please dev :cautious: As always can't wait for the next update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
didn't deserve to die
They are directly responsible for getting girls pimped out by a rival biker gang which has resulted in quite a few of those girls getting heavily hooked on drugs and dying.

Simone is one of those girls now on drugs thanks to that shithead manager.

Not to mention all the girls that wanted to dance at the Fox that James blackmailed or raped.

Chaz may have been an idiotic pawn but James was very aware and actively took part in everything that was going on.

Now you let a guy go that has a massive grudge against your MC and knows how to get hold of his women

Reactions: haooni

varage

Jun 26, 2019
They are directly responsible for getting girls pimped out by a rival biker gang which has resulted in quite a few of those girls getting heavily hooked on drugs and dying.

Not to mention all the girls that wanted to dance at the Fox that James blackmailed or raped.

Chaz may have been an idiotic pawn but James was very aware and actively took part in everything that was going on.

Now you let a guy go that has a massive grudge against your MC and knows how to get hold of his women
Not to mention he's the NTR king obviously wont happen in a harem game but i wouldn't take chances the whole point of Chaz dating Rachel was for Chaz to offer her up to him on a silver platter it seems..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018

Whoa those are some serious allegations, now i am in no way defending his actions, maybe like you said James was directly responsible for recruiting some girls to the rivals club. Maybe indirectly responsible for getting them hooked on drugs which lead to them Overdosing but we can only speculate this since we don't know how many girls he recruited and iirc Babes is a well known and famous club and many girls wanted to work there, but he didn't force them to go work at babes, even before any of that is revealed we see Simone pleading with Bobby to recruit her to his club, though it maybe a poor decision it was her decision and James just gave her(and a bunch of other girls if we speculate he has done way more recruiting which i don't believe was the case) a way out of a "out of business titty bar" (mainly to bankrupt the club as he himself was threatened to do as revealed in this episode and not just because he just wanted to ruin Simone's life). Also there was no scene in the game depicting James or Chaz were actively involved or was aware of fate of the girls and what Minions were planning they were just pawns who reported about the MC and his girls. And i dont think blaming everything on him is correct atleast after this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atleast this was my interpretation and i am not saying this is correct, and imo they don't deserve to die and Della's punishment was more suitable for them. As for Barb and Bobby, i can't wait to see what Della has in her mind for them :devilish:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
It's kind of a shame that a significant choice like that had a giant "no consequences" flag. Took some of the bite out of it. Given how almost all choices in a VN typically turn out inconsequential, Biowarian-style "illusion of choice", I would have liked to have seen some sort of long-term consequence come of that choice - whichever option the player chose. But I understand the impact that multiple plotlines like that can cause for solo devs and why they shy away from it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whoa those are some serious allegations,
No allegations here. Everything I said happens in game. James is not a complete idiot and the Minions aren't exactly keeping things quiet.

Bodies keep turning up of girls James has sent their way.

As for the rape thing, bit of elaboration is required.

“(a) Rape is an act of sexual intercourse accomplished with a person…under any of the following circumstances:

:

(2) Where it is accomplished against a person's will by means of force, violence, duress, menace, or fear of immediate and unlawful bodily injury on the person or another.
Highlighted the important part.

Sexual coercion, sextortion or whatever you want to call it falls under rape so Jamesy boy is a rapist.

He is directly responsible for ruining the lives of quite a few young girls, stealing from the club, sextortion, sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape, blackmail and the deaths of quite a few girls he's sent their way.

These aren't allegations, these are the facts presented to us in the game. He's portrayed as a bumbling idiot so it's easy to mistake the seriousness of his actions for slapstick comedy but he is just as big of a monster as the Minions he's just less obvious.

As for helping Simone get away from a closing club, bollocks if you'll excuse my language. He explicitly told her the club was closing when in fact business was starting to pick up.

Simone is now on a cocktail of drugs and has gone from a club where at least some people cared about her wellbeing to a place where she's forced to give blowjobs while high as fuck and will likely end up prostituted out or, in the worst case scenario, dead.

James also targeted Rai and was after Jessy.

You didn't let a bumbling fool live, you let a direct threat to everyone you hold dear go and he will get his payback on you. It's almost 100% in the works that something will happen to at least one of the girls, drama is bound to happen and James will be involved.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Guys, what am i doing wrong? I started a new game, but my game finishes with burning down the house, and staing in front of a new home...

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Outstanding update. Keep up the good work.

couple misidentifies items:
screenshot0001.png
Should read Stan, not the MC.
screenshot0002.png
I think it is Jessy's line, not Racheal's.
screenshot0004.png
Your Thought, MC would not say this.
screenshot0003.png
And this one is not misidentified, but I love the dog looking at Katy in shock with was Katy has just said. :cool:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Whoa those are some serious allegations, now i am in no way defending his actions, maybe like you said James was directly responsible for recruiting some girls to the rivals club. Maybe indirectly responsible for getting them hooked on drugs which lead to them Overdosing but we can only speculate this since we don't know how many girls he recruited and iirc Babes is a well known and famous club and many girls wanted to work there,
We can speculate it's more then 1 as Ashley has said this in the scene where reba shows up. "He'll run her off. Keep an eye on him." You see what you're not understanding is that Many of the girls were stolen from The fox box. If that number is more then 1 then James if not Chaz i agree let chaz live but its not an option. But if you were a girl being raped at the Fox Box by James. And you left because you didn't like to be raped and went to babes got hooked on drugs now didn't mind being raped. I would call James Directly responsible for pushing you out of what should have been a healthy work environment into shittier one.
Is he responsible for all babe's dacers death no is he responsible for more then 2 yes most definitely.

Also what are the age laws on exotic dancing? I kind of feel like MC and Ashley should have offered the down on her luck prostitute a job at their club instead of throwing her a hundred for food and a place to sleep for one night. I mean teach a girl to fish etc etc. Also would have helped out the hotel across the street if they were willing to give her a deal on a room as a suedo apartment.

Just saying as kind hearted(towards wemon) as MC seems to be it's weird that he'd not think about what is soon to happen to a freshly 18 year old homeless girl hooking outside of a club owned by the minions. They also only have two strippers and one stripper / waitress on roster. Kinda light in the dancer department for a club.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onetogo and MadCore
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes