Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Also what are the age laws on exotic dancing? I kind of feel like MC and Ashley should have offered the down on her luck prostitute a job at their club instead of throwing her a hundred for food and a place to sleep for one night. I mean teach a girl to fish etc etc. Also would have helped out the hotel across the street if they were willing to give her a deal on a room as a suedo apartment.

Just saying as kind hearted(towards wemon) as MC seems to be it's weird that he'd not think about what is soon to happen to a freshly 18 year old homeless girl hooking outside of a club owned by the minions. They also only have two strippers and one stripper / waitress on roster. Kinda light in the dancer department for a club.
I fully agree as I was thinking that when they were having that conversation with her. I was hoping Ashley would step in with that offer seeing how similar her life was. The dev kinda blew it IMHO.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just wonder if you have picked up on the next shoe drop moment... :unsure:
Now i'mma gonna have to play again and see.

I can only think of a couple of things off the top of my lil ole head.

Using Reba against Barb. I'm a bit split on how this goes because she wants to know if the MC will protect her like he does the other girls but he's just found out he's the oldest daughter of the enemy but we know she has no love for Barb so could probably be brought over. Or Della shoots her in the face.

Simone could be used for insider knowledge. She's working for the enemy and while i'd love to rescue her from her drugged up future she could be tapped for info.

I have a feeling the cute little Geisha dancer is going to come into play soon.

Shit, can't believe I also forgot...

Rai's family. One of them is marrying the guy who works directly for the woman covering for the Minions and Nora has direct contact with her boss.

If they play their cards right they have everything they need to completely shut down the Minions and take their only protection off the board.

I fully agree as I was thinking that when they were having that conversation with her. I was hoping Ashley would step in with that offer seeing how similar her life was. The dev kinda blew it IMHO.
Pretty sure she said her age was 18 and i'm thinking you need to be 21 to be a stripper where they serve alcohol.

They are already being watched and can't risk losing their business over 1 homeless girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: VicelloBalthazar

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
One suggestion that I would like to make is the servers at the Fox Box NEED NEW UNIFORMS... desperately!
the dancers would wear heels at work but the servers and bartenders would wear sneakers aka athletic shoes. No one that stands on their feet all day wears heels.
He's got my vote as well. Should have happened day-1 after James/Chaz's (timely) death.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Man, this is a tough crowd! :) I try to pack a lot of content in each episode, but I do have to pick a point to stop each time. I'm already running 3 to 4 months between updates. Believe me, there is always things I want to do or add each time. Early on I'd go down too many rabbit holes and the main story was moving at a snail's pace. I'm trying to be more disciplined and make sure I move the main story forward first, then add as many ancillary scenes as I have time for. Sadly, some stuff gets pushed back for later.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Now i'mma gonna have to play again and see.

I can only think of a couple of things off the top of my lil ole head.

Using Reba against Barb. I'm a bit split on how this goes because she wants to know if the MC will protect her like he does the other girls but he's just found out he's the oldest daughter of the enemy but we know she has no love for Barb so could probably be brought over. Or Della shoots her in the face.

Simone could be used for insider knowledge. She's working for the enemy and while i'd love to rescue her from her drugged up future she could be tapped for info.

I have a feeling the cute little Geisha dancer is going to come into play soon.

Shit, can't believe I also forgot...

Rai's family. One of them is marrying the guy who works directly for the woman covering for the Minions and Nora has direct contact with her boss.

If they play their cards right they have everything they need to completely shut down the Minions and take their only protection off the board.

Pretty sure she said her age was 18 and i'm thinking you need to be 21 to be a stripper where they serve alcohol.

They are already being watched and can't risk losing their business over 1 homeless girl.
All of those are very insightful observations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 2, 2021
All of those are very insightful observations.
The age restrictions on serving alcohol and exotic dancing are as various as the 50 US States. It all depends on which state you are in. In my home state dancers must be 18+, anyone serving alcohol must be 21+ and obtain a license from the state. Other states allow dancers and servers/bartenders to be 18+ while there are other states that require anyone working in an establishment that serves alcohol to be at least 21+ years of age. I've also resided in states that require you to obtain a license just to serve food or work in a kitchen! They called it a "Food Handler's Card." Laws vary from state to state... Always have, always will...

Since the game takes place in a fictional fantasy type setting...
I say it's the developer's call 100%.

Yes, Dimitri527, this does seem to be a nit picky bunch here.
Thanks for all the cool input today. Ciao, Vin (fellow grumpy old fuck) :cool: (y)

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019

You're right but as this is a game suspension of disbelief could easily cover an 18 yo working at a club serving alcohol. It would be nice if she made an appearance at their club looking for work. I'll add even if she's an untouchable side girl like some of the characters already are.(something tells me babe's wouldn't turn her away)

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Might speak out of line or it hadn't happened cause I am only on episode 6..... Nothing better happen bad to Jessy. I got drama stuff to give us suspense but nothing long term wrong with the main LI. Hopefully she also gets a pregnancy option maybe. Just my two cents

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Might speak out of line or it hadn't happened cause I am only on episode 6..... Nothing better happen bad to Jessy. I got drama stuff to give us suspense but nothing long term wrong with the main LI. Hopefully she also gets a pregnancy option maybe. Just my two cents
Don't strike me as a pregnancy type game nor an ntr one so no worries there i think. He'll im already annoyed enough that "MC" doesn't allow his wemon to strip at the strip club tbh thats a little over the top non ntr imho.(Yes MC doesn't have a problem with it but creator of MC seems to think everyone else will.)

Aug 2, 2021
You're right but as this is a game suspension of disbelief could easily cover an 18 yo working at a club serving alcohol. It would be nice if she made an appearance at their club looking for work. I'll add even if she's an untouchable side girl like some of the characters already are.(something tells me babe's wouldn't turn her away)
Is this referring to the street walker, runaway girl to whom we gave money for food? If so, I'd have her back in a heartbeat! (Just not in the middle of a date with another lady!) She might be a decent dancer or wait tables if she can't or won't dance. Yeah... She's certainly welcome back in my gameplay!;)

Ciao, Vin:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't strike me as a pregnancy type game nor an ntr one so no worries there i think. He'll im already annoyed enough that "MC" doesn't allow his wemon to strip at the strip club tbh thats a little over the top non ntr imho.(Yes MC doesn't have a problem with it but creator of MC seems to think everyone else will.)
Rai has stripped, Nikki will be joining the harem eventually and she strips same for Reba. Charli will likely be joining the Fox Box.

Geisha Girl looks to be jumping ship, she'll be stripping and joining the harem.

Aug 2, 2021
Aw hell... You mean I can't get Jessy pregnant? Bummer!
Hahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
TBH, I'm good either way, with or without the pregnancy. But, when you mentioned it I was imagining tiny Jessy with beach ball sized bubble tummy! Gave me the giggles... Damn, this is some great weed! Yes, it's legal where I live...

Reactions: soprano31

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Aw hell... You mean I can't get Jessy pregnant? Bummer!
Hahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
TBH, I'm good either way, with or without the pregnancy. But, when you mentioned it I was imagining tiny Jessy with beach ball sized bubble tummy! Gave me the giggles... Damn, this is some great weed! Yes, it's legal where I live...
It is here too Vin. :sneaky: Are guys trying to get me to give away all the story secrets?

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
It is here too Vin. :sneaky: Are guys trying to get me to give away all the story secrets?

There seems to be way to many Prego references by several of the ladies for there not to be a pregnancy option at some point. Hopefully this will happen before the ending somewhere. Good work this far!

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes