Aug 2, 2021
its ole lady dude ..... ;)
and the rest is pretty much spot on ....
i'm an x biker myself .... spent 6 years ... till the ole lady started puttin out our kids 7 total :love:
and yeah i know the cure .. but don't care for it ;)
Just figured something out about myself...
I typed "old lady" instead of ole lady or ol' lady yet every time I read it back to myself it comes out as O'lady, like it's all one word. Hahaha :LOL: After over a decade working for IBM, GoDaddy.com, DHL and other corporations on the phones doing inside sales and a hell of a lot of typing... I always seem to type in proper English rather than how folks speak but at least my tongue has relaxed back to my old Hoosier tone. Yes, I may type in proper English but still talk like a hick, y'all! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great update as always!

Ashley: Why is James is taking that stack of cash...
MC: Mine m(a)y not be as petite as yours,...
MC: I don't (know) about all that, but I do know...
And i ran into this screen screenshot0002.png

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, I'll probably lose some just before the start of a new billing cycle. Good thing I'm not in it for the money. I'd quit a long time ago if that was the case...
That and some payments will fail to process. You might get some of those back if patrons update their payment information. As for the game's earnings, you made content choices that limited your game's earning potential. I commented on it a long time ago. I track your patron count, and others, because I believed that certain content choices have negative financial effects and I track the patron counts to determine if I am right. I do it just to satisfy my curiosity. Making projections about consumer behavior was once a part of what I did for a living. The subject still interests me.

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Hi Dimitri57, first of all congratulations, for being your first visual novel it is truly remarkable. With each update it is evident that you are getting better and more skilled. I can't afford to support development with a Patreon subscription, will you bring the game to Steam? I would be happy to add it next to DA and CoBD in my library. Keep it up!

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Great update as always!

Ashley: Why is James is taking that stack of cash...
MC: Mine m(a)y not be as petite as yours,...
MC: I don't (know) about all that, but I do know...
And i ran into this screen View attachment 1730111
Thanks for the catches. At least it's pretty short this time. There is a script fix on the OP to take care of the error.
Take care.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I'll probably lose some just before the start of a new billing cycle. Good thing I'm not in it for the money. I'd quit a long time ago if that was the case...
Even if you aren't in for the money your game deserves more recognition. The first renders weren't the best but you are getting better at rendering and it shows with every new update. Also you have been working on it without any significant pauses, writer's block or your doggo eating your computer unlike some of the most popular games around.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
That and some payments will fail to process. You might get some of those back if patrons update their payment information. As for the game's earnings, you made content choices that limited your game's earning potential. I commented on it a long time ago. I track your patron count, and others, because I believed that certain content choices have negative financial effects and I track the patron counts to determine if I am right. I do it just to satisfy my curiosity. Making projections about consumer behavior was once a part of what I did for a living. The subject still interests me.
You're exactly right. Being a contrarian curmudgeon (stubborn old bastard), I purposely made those choices when I started this labor of love.

I know the template to sucess,

1. Dopey icel teenaged boy.
2. Dead or dumb fuck father.
3. Hot, but bitchy older sister.
4. Sexually curious redheaded middle sister.
5. Loli youngest sister.
6. MILF mom that has been neglected or has low self-esteem.
7. Sleeping pills or mind control powers.
8. Throw in a hot Aunt and cousins to keep milking when you are tapped out on content with the family.
9. CHA-CHING! Rake in the cash...

There are some other variations,

Single dad and daughters and High School or University theme.

*Yawn* It's been done to death. I wanted to do something different. I have a story to tell and thankfully I'm at a place in my life that I don't need the money to live on. My wife would like it to at least cover computer up grades, DAZ assets, etc.

She'd shit if she knew what I've really spent... Damn! I haven't told her about the subscription I just took out for music and sound effects. Oh well.

As it is, it's a fun hobby. It challenges me to learn new things and is a pleasant distraction from this fucked up world.

Bottom line is, I'm not going anywhere. I already have chapter two rattling around in my gourd.
Take care.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hi Dimitri57, first of all congratulations, for being your first visual novel it is truly remarkable. With each update it is evident that you are getting better and more skilled. I can't afford to support development with a Patreon subscription, will you bring the game to Steam? I would be happy to add it next to DA and CoBD in my library. Keep it up!
Thank you for your comments. Others have asked the same thing. I will check into it when chapter one is complete, and I go back and clean up some of the early renders and coding. Early on, it was pretty evident I didn't know what I was doing... :oops:
Take care

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Awesome to see this story still getting updates, I haven't played since MC and the boys pissed on the rival biker, that was good shit.

Looking forward to getting back in this weekend.

Reactions: Lord Soth

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey Cookie. There is a script fix on the OP that will correct that error. I'm just about ready to drop 8.5.0 to my Patreons. It fixes that, typos, mislabeled conversations. It also adds the EZ-Mode switch to turn on or off the in-game WT and scene skip menus. Take care.
Thanks, although I didn't report the error. I was adding a small correction to the poster of those typos to tease the reporter. But it's great that those are fixed, and I actually do support their trying to help out. :)

Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes