Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
ok i gotta ask this. I dont know if anyone else has asked tho.. so here it goes

Does Jessy have Daddy issues ? lol cause it has been mentioned a few times during my rerun:unsure:

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
ok i gotta ask this. I dont know if anyone else has asked tho.. so here it goes

Does Jessy have Daddy issues ? lol cause it has been mentioned a few times during my rerun:unsure:
Dimitri57 is the author of this fine game and would be the best to answer. So, I hope he chimes in on this one. But, IMHO... (I seem to be using that a lot today...:unsure:) Yes, Jessy does have some daddy issues stemming from the lack of her real father's presence in her life growing up and the constant presence of that @$$hole JD and his steady stream of abusive behavior toward my little angel, Jessy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you say, Dimitri57? Was that a sixteen penny nail in one swing or did I miss anything? I used my 28 oz Estwing, boss. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Dimitri57 is the author of this fine game and would be the best to answer. So, I hope he chimes in on this one. But, IMHO... (I seem to be using that a lot today...:unsure:) Yes, Jessy does have some daddy issues stemming from the lack of her real father's presence in her life growing up and the constant presence of that @$$hole JD and his steady stream of abusive behavior toward my little angel, Jessy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you say, Dimitri57? Was that a sixteen penny nail in one swing or did I miss anything? I used my 28 oz Estwing, boss. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
Nailed it Phat!

*Teaser* We will get to the bottom of Jessy's daddy issues in 0.9.0...

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Well Tracy and Kat are still in my original top 3 per a survey OBD came out with. Rai has fallen out of my top 3 and Willow has risen. But I haven't found a third LI to take that spot. Need that edginess to there personality. Can't count Jessie because she's vital to the story. :unsure:

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That was what you call an update (y)
Though trying to pick a no.1 girl outta the lot of them is damn hard :LOL:
It's like pokemon, gotta catch 'em all!
The beauty of it is that Jessy is already your number one. She not only approves of ALL your other girls but she also helps you hook up with them when she can! So, I always keep my Jess close, then all the others right behind her :)

Reactions: Lord Soth

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
It's a wholesome game, even the biker stuff is wholesome.

Considering the choice of men the women have are big hairy bikers, old men or perverts our MC is lovingly providing sexual relief to all the women in town in a wholesome friendly manner. It's a welcoming harem.

Our MC then met the locals and engaged in a spot of friendly wrestling where one of them accidentally banged his head on the bar several times.

Having met the women and locals, got gainful employment and deciding he wanted to be good chums with the good bikers he went to see a lovely tatooist who tried her hardest to tattoo a rival biker but who must have had a weak heart and sadly passed away from the pain of having the inside of his skull tattoo'd.

Our MC then wolesomely helped to bury this poor soul and in an show of manly male bonding did share a freshly dug hole to urinate into with his new chums. Sadly they seem to have forgot they recently placed the dear departed ex rival biker in that very same hole.

After finding out who was stealing money and sabotaging the Fox Box, our MC did the ex manager the biggest of favours and, upon request, did help relieve a headache the manager was starting to get via a bullet shaped asprin delivered directly to the brain.

Our MC is a stand up guy surrounded by honest, hardworking women in this wholesome Christian game.
Let me enjoy the only positive happy ending damnit :LOL:

Enjoying the game, nice to have a story not be generic.

I honestly get really engaged about the MC and Jessy's well being.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Well this was a great find on the updates list. For a while thought that there were no non-college/father died story-heavy games left that I've not tried. And then I stumble up on this with so much content.

Interesting (adult) setting and well done on the "bad" & "good" choices. Started going down the blue path as I usually do, but quickly felt that the red ones fit better to the setting.

Just great work from the dev. Major props. Yet I hope the cast doesn't expand too too much - need to start going deeper, instead of wider imo.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Well this was a great find on the updates list. For a while thought that there were no non-college/father died story-heavy games left that I've not tried. And then I stumble up on this with so much content.

Interesting (adult) setting and well done on the "bad" & "good" choices. Started going down the blue path as I usually do, but quickly felt that the red ones fit better to the setting.

Just great work from the dev. Major props. Yet I hope the cast doesn't expand too too much - need to start going deeper, instead of wider imo.
I'm glad you found it and are enjoying something out of the norm. I'm not sure where you are at in the game, but it is an expansive story that has a lot of moving parts. By virtue of that, it has a large number of NPC's. I've mentioned in the past that not every girl in the story is meant to be a LI. As in life, some intimate interactions do not go beyond the initial meeting. Also, I'm structuring the game for beyond chapter one. My goal is to go deeper (no pun intended...) with each of the main LI's. The potential interactions with the LI's each episode is driven by events in the story. They will all be featured in an episode at some point. Take care and hold on for the ride!

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I'm glad you found it and are enjoying something out of the norm. I'm not sure where you are at in the game, but it is an expansive story that has a lot of moving parts. By virtue of that, it has a large number of NPC's. I've mentioned in the past that not every girl in the story is meant to be a LI. As in life, some intimate interactions do not go beyond the initial meeting. Also, I'm structuring the game for beyond chapter one. My goal is to go deeper (no pun intended...) with each of the main LI's. The potential interactions with the LI's each episode is driven by events in the story. They will all be featured in an episode at some point. Take care and hold on for the ride!
I finished. A sign of a great entertainment is a feeling of loss afterwards. So great job again.

Good if you have clear plan on which characters to focus on. A varied NPC cast is a great thing, but some of them definitely disappear completely either after an intricate introduction (gym owner & cafe girls) or after almost falling in love with the main char (stripper’s roomie). This imo doesn’t mix well with time skips.

But these are complete nit-picks. Straight to my current top10.

PS. Was expecting a “that’s what she said” but close enough :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The mom hooks up with her daughter bro. Just saying if you walk in on your mom and your sister banging. Just an JYI it is incest. It's not okay and you should probably have a discussion about it.
Nobody is saying it isn't incest.

The point people are making is, it's a few images, it's not worth the incest tag.

Reason being if you are looking for incest and download this only to see half a scene and that's it, you're gonna be pissed off.

It's not an incest game, incest isn't ever going to play a big part.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Nobody is saying it isn't incest.

The point people are making is, it's a few images, it's not worth the incest tag.

Reason being if you are looking for incest and download this only to see half a scene and that's it, you're gonna be pissed off.

It's not an incest game, incest isn't ever going to play a big part.
Yea it's why i deleted the post. Not worth the fight lol. I'd just be making the incest tag the NTR tag all over again.(Meaning labeling it incest when its really not compared to other titles. Just like most games labeled NTR really aren't.)

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I have lots of questions about this game but my main one would have to be will Reba/Anjelica be raked over the coals because of who she is or will we see her start to turn over a new leaf so to speak especially since her mom has apparently filled her head with a bunch of nonsense bs about Stan and the bunch because she came in thinking that they were all a bunch of assholes and animals but she's starting to see that maybe that's not in fact the case or am I grasping at straws here.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have lots of questions about this game but my main one would have to be will Reba/Anjelica be raked over the coals because of who she is or will we see her start to turn over a new leaf so to speak especially since her mom has apparently filled her head with a bunch of nonsense bs about Stan and the bunch because she came in thinking that they were all a bunch of assholes and animals but she's starting to see that maybe that's not in fact the case or am I grasping at straws here.
I think it's safe to say she will get her redemption.

She's been used and abused by her mother and seen people genuinely like her and if the MC shows he'll protect her it pretty much secures her loyalty.

I think she's going to be pretty easy to turn. She's looking for people to care about her and she's found the best bunch for that.
I just would like the Reba personality to go away. I get it's a persona and that it will eventually be gone, but I can only, like, totally, like, take so much, ya know? I mean, at least it's not Jar Jar, but still....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think it's safe to say she will get her redemption.

She's been used and abused by her mother and seen people genuinely like her and if the MC shows he'll protect her it pretty much secures her loyalty.

I think she's going to be pretty easy to turn. She's looking for people to care about her and she's found the best bunch for that.

I just would like the Reba personality to go away. I get it's a persona and that it will eventually be gone, but I can only, like, totally, like, take so much, ya know? I mean, at least it's not Jar Jar, but still....
Absolutely.

I think she'll probably join my top 3 with Rai and Della when she eventually redeems but I can, like, do without, like, the cheerleader talk ya know.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Yeah, I'm not digging the whole act she's having to put on, but it'll pass as her secret is brought to light in later eps and we all know who's going to be managing the club since she already said she had previous experience doing so hell yeah, my main woman will be sticking around hopefully.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes