Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would say who would complain at that, but you never know anymore.
Probably only me.

I don't have much use for blowjob lips with the lack of anything to suck on betwixt my legs.

If she had a really longue tongue though........... then we're talking.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Give her 32DD's and blowjob lips and I bet you wouldn't complain.
I'm more of a "handful's enough" kind of a guy, and I actually hate the big puffy lips. Average size is perfect for me, with smaller than average a very close second. I know you're joking, but naw.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, guys. I offer you Blowjob Barbie and you turn it down.

What's with you guys having standards these days?
i see enuf of those on other game (which i partially regret that i started to play it).

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I don't know if someone asked this before but why they haven't made a walkthrough for this game ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know if someone asked this before but why they haven't made a walkthrough for this game ?
You mean like that link underneath the downloads in big letters called "WALKTHROUGH"?

That said, it will always make me chuckle that people need a walkthrough to get through games that are practically idiot proof and only require a tiny bit of not so common sense.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
You mean like that link underneath the downloads in big letters called "WALKTHROUGH"?

That said, it will always make me chuckle that people need a walkthrough to get through games that are practically idiot proof and only require a tiny bit of not so common sense.
Thanks I guess for your response, which btw i did saw the walkthrough link and it just has I think a portion of the walkthrough for only one version of the game ? Anyways I don't get why people get so offensive when someone ask a question. Have a Nice Day :)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Thanks I guess for your response, which btw i did saw the walkthrough link and it just has I think a portion of the walkthrough for only one version of the game ? Anyways I don't get why people get so offensive when someone ask a question. Have a Nice Day :)
Here is a WT for 0.8.0
It is barebones since I have the in-game walkthrough already. It does have some notes on some of the events.
Take care

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nobody cares when people ask questions. It's when people ask questions that already have a very obvious answer it brings out the snark in folk.

The walkthrough in the OP is for 0.7 so you'd only be missing a couple of choices this update which basically boil down to "want to fuck, yes or no".....

Which pretty much breaks down the entire game.

There is only 1 important choice and that is to kill JD or not. It's there the game branches into the quick "good" end or the normal game.

Everything else is just about who to add to the harem and how to deal with certain people. There are no wrong answers.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I have a feeling when the MC gets done building his harem, he's going to end up blowing a nut and not in a good way oh and I see you got your long tongue jar jar valley girl Avaron are you happy now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes