yaalzaruth

Jun 18, 2018
Is there a path where you can ditch Jessy and her mother? I really don´t like her looks (she is fugly) and her personality. Especially after that horrible scene with her stepdad I would not want her anywhere near my dick. The other girls are fine but Jessy is so damn annoying.

Reactions: eslamtito229

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a path where you can ditch Jessy and her mother? I really don´t like her looks (she is fugly) and her personality. Especially after that horrible scene with her stepdad I would not want her anywhere near my dick. The other girls are fine but Jessy is so damn annoying.
Not the game for you.

Jessy is one of the main girls and lives with the MC, there is no route without her.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You guys are enduring the results of me jumping in with both feet doing something I didn't know fuck all about. After lurking here for a couple of years playing the various games, I decided "hell I can do that". I had grandiose plans of having three different paths not knowing that to do that properly, it's like producing three games at the same time. I had to manager my expectations and scale back to what I had time, skills and energy to produce in a reasonable time frame. Plus, regardless of the fact that I can be big asshole at times (ask anyone that knows me) I really struggled with MC doing a truly dark path. It's just not in me.

I have thought about going back and continuing the good guy story at some point. It might be fun showing MC's new life with Tracy and Jessy living in a little shithole Kansas town. (Not trying to piss off any Jayhawks out there. I was born in Kansas. I know of what I speak.)
You make the game you want to make, brother. I'm just enjoying one hell of a fun, wild ride! I can relate to where you are coming from... at least from the angle of learning new things. I've recently embarked on my own journey to make mods for Skyrim. "But, it's a ten year old game, Phat!" Whatever, just sayin' (for those who are not hip to why I say this... Whatever translates as "I don't give a fuck!" and just saying is code for "yeah, fuck you asshole!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Just because it is a ten year old game doesn't make it any less my favorite game of all time. I currently have well over 300 mods installed and it looks AMAZING! My first project will be to replace the remaining vanilla weapons not currently altered to perfection by my friends. Then, on to replacing the npc's... again! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I write my own story as I play with my own dialogue that goes well above and far beyond the base game content. I'm disabled and stuck in bed 99% of the time. Before the disabilities, I was into hiking and mountain biking. I was always on an adventure. Now I have those adventures in game. This game has been a wonderful adventure.
Many thanks, Dimitri:cool:(y) I really am having a blast on my long road home:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You make the game you want to make, brother. I'm just enjoying one hell of a fun, wild ride! I can relate to where you are coming from... at least from the angle of learning new things. I've recently embarked on my own journey to make mods for Skyrim. "But, it's a ten year old game, Phat!" Whatever, just sayin' (for those who are not hip to why I say this... Whatever translates as "I don't give a fuck!" and just saying is code for "yeah, fuck you asshole!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Just because it is a ten year old game doesn't make it any less my favorite game of all time. I currently have well over 300 mods installed and it looks AMAZING! My first project will be to replace the remaining vanilla weapons not currently altered to perfection by my friends. Then, on to replacing the npc's... again! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I write my own story as I play with my own dialogue that goes well above and far beyond the base game content. I'm disabled and stuck in bed 99% of the time. Before the disabilities, I was into hiking and mountain biking. I was always on an adventure. Now I have those adventures in game. This game has been a wonderful adventure.
Many thanks, Dimitri:cool:(y) I really am having a blast on my long road home:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
I'm with you on Skyrim Phat. It is one of my all-time favorites. No telling how many hours I've spent on it and the Fallout franchises. I did a couple of crude mods for Skyrim way back when I was trying to learn Blender. I think I had you beat on total number of mods, but I might be thinking of Fallout. I modded the shit out of it too.

I'm cranking out renders and writing the first scene for 0.9.0 (Continuation of the party at Stan and Della's place).
esdpp11.jpg esdpp11p.jpg
Girls doing shots. What could go wrong with that? :devilish:

Take care and don't take an arrow in the knee...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm with you on Skyrim Phat. It is one of my all-time favorites. No telling how many hours I've spent on it and the Fallout franchises. I did a couple of crude mods for Skyrim way back when I was trying to learn Blender. I think I had you beat on total number of mods, but I might be thinking of Fallout. I modded the shit out of it too.

I'm cranking out renders and writing the first scene for 0.9.0 (Continuation of the party at Stan and Della's place).
View attachment 1750759 View attachment 1750760

I'm immediately attracted to Jess and Willow:devilish::cool:(y) Papa likes... very, very much!!! Jess is always ready... Willow may need a few more shots...:devilish: Passed out drunk is not good, a missed opportunity. But, tipsy and falling all over me? Okay... Grab my zipper baby... Papa has a big surprise for you! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Yeah... gotta agree on Skyrim :) As of today, I have 338 mods installed in a stable game and still counting! :) Funny you should mention Fallout as well... I've been a die hard Fallout fan ever since I first heard Ron Perlman's legendary voice saying, "War... War never changes..." That was over twenty years ago now. Unfortunately, the newer the title, the worse the quality. It took me 205 mods to get Fallout 4 playable to where I actually enjoyed it. I add mods to Skyrim because it is my fantasy sandbox and I always want new toys... New followers, outfits, weapons, player homes and plenty of updated textures so the game doesn't look as dated. My Skyrim has a lot of mods to update and customize the game. Fallout 4 needed a ton of mods just so I could stop saying, "Meh" and actually enjoy the game. I only ran about 75 mods in New Vegas most of which were guns, guns and more guns, Willow follower, a bunch of hot outfits and a few player homes. I can play New Vegas with zero mods and still enjoy it. Same goes for Fallout 3, 2 and the original. I never added mods to change the early titles. They didn't need any. If you don't mention that abomination 76 I promise to spare you the multi-page rant that goes with that subject. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: What a shit show! Okay... going to make myself stop right there... I will say that I am still waiting for the next truly great Fallout title after New Vegas...

Fortunately, there are awesome new titles to play that are truly triple a quality, like Long Road Home! Keep up the great work, Dimitri:cool:(y) Have a few more shots, ladies! Just don't overdo it! I want you all loose and pliable for the hard ride to come!:devilish:

Adventure ever on brother, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Dimitri57

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
is it me or maybe im over analyzing the image but sarah looks like she is eye fucking mc at the diner table just like moms lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019

View attachment 1750759 View attachment 1750760

I only ever messed around with Nifskope with Oblivion mostly to make the body more glossy and I cannot remember if I ever messed with weighting the jiggly's or not. I think it was blender that you adjusted weight correct?

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
So I've been playing this on and off, and I just got past the branching part for the "good guy" ending and the continuation of the actual story. Great models and the story is different and unique IMO.

I just need some more Tracy :love:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
A little liquid panty dropper never hurts to get the party started...
Hey OBD, got a question. I've noticed in the last 2 episodes theirs been a lot of date night stuff with various LI's. Is this going to become the norm? At the beginning we were moving at a good clip, with the variety of sex. Now we seem to be doing a rinse and repeat? I'd post this in Patreon but I figured to let everybody chime in.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey OBD, got a question. I've noticed in the last 2 episodes theirs been a lot of date night stuff with various LI's. Is this going to become the norm? At the beginning we were moving at a good clip, with the variety of sex. Now we seem to be doing a rinse and repeat? I'd post this in Patreon but I figured to let everybody chime in.
At the beginning there weren't many women, now there are. They all need screen time and this is story based so simple fuck and flee isn't going to wash.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
At the beginning there weren't many women, now there are. They all need screen time and this is story based so simple fuck and flee isn't going to wash.
Understandable, but its like a roller coaster, you get the thrill of the beginning to the steadiness of the middle. I understand people want the meat and potatoes, not going to argue that. Just looking for that added thrill mixed in with a good story. Thank You.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
why not date and have sex since Mc is doing an investigation. that would be the most boring thing to do is wait and slowly cut your wrist. i rather date and get my nut with a little of post nut clarity later lol

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hey Runner17. They aren't dates merely for the sake of having a date. Woven within the date events is information and insights pertaining to the core story. They also give you a chance to learn to the background and motivations of the characters. I guess since several of the dates involved going to a restaurant during the date gave it the rinse and repeat feel.

A lot will be revealed in the next two episodes as the first chapter comes to an end. The only event in 0.9.0 that I'd call a "date" is with Jessy. MC will be interacting with several different girls while running down loose ends in the story, but not in a "date" context. Believe me, it would be much easier to do gratuitous booty calls than write the script for the date events.

I agree that early on there were more random encounters before MC got to Berdoo. If anything, episode 2 and 3 were fuckfests and the main story didn't progress much at all. That was because the H scenes are really pretty fun to do and I'm a fucking perv.

Now that MC is a Prospect, he will be exposed to more of the biker lifestyle. That will open up opportunities for more chance encounters. He'll need to learn "What happens on the road, stay on the road."

Take care

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes