Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
One little issue i had with this game and i got over it really quick was that Rachel's nickname is Rai.... I always call my MC's Rai lol so i was like so im fucking myself...... Cool so i switched it up to Rei

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey Runner17. They aren't dates merely for the sake of having a date. Woven within the date events is information and insights pertaining to the core story. They also give you a chance to learn to the background and motivations of the characters. I guess since several of the dates involved going to a restaurant during the date gave it the rinse and repeat feel.

A lot will be revealed in the next two episodes as the first chapter comes to an end. The only event in 0.9.0 that I'd call a "date" is with Jessy. MC will be interacting with several different girls while running down loose ends in the story, but not in a "date" context. Believe me, it would be much easier to do gratuitous booty calls than write the script for the date events.

I agree that early on there were more random encounters before MC got to Berdoo. If anything, episode 2 and 3 were fuckfests and the main story didn't progress much at all. That was because the H scenes are really pretty fun to do and I'm a fucking perv.

Now that MC is a Prospect, he will be exposed to more of the biker lifestyle. That will open up opportunities for more chance encounters. He'll need to learn "What happens on the road, stay on the road."

Take care
Sweet! My MC needs some quality time with Jess :)

Reactions: Runner17

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Gas, grass or ass. Nobody rides for free my brother :cool:
Too poor for gas and you cannot have my ass... so, grass it is! Hahaha :LOL:
Currently, I'm into my last eighth of "Lemon Broulee", it's a sativa dominant hybrid that I find relaxing without the grogginess of Indica heavy strains. She may give you the munchies though! Hahaha:LOL:
I have an 80 gig pipe for wifi... let's see... not sure how to pack this kind of pipe! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
(Before anyone pitches a fit... it's legal here in Arizona. If it is still illegal where you reside... move!) Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: jjmayne

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I give Indica gummies to my autistic young adult to smooth him out, sometimes it works, sometimes it don't!

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Time to throw some blasphemy up in this bitch.....

I hate weed.

Don't like the smell, it knocks me sick.

Don't like the taste, i'd rather lick pussy that hasn't seen a shower since the 50's .... gross, and yeasty, but still better than weed.

I like wine. Wine is good.

When I was a smaller girl than I am now, which is still shocking considering I don't think iv'e grown since I was 5, my sister once hit me in the head accidentally with a pebble.

That's the only time i've been stoned.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

I hate weed.

Don't like the taste, i'd rather lick pussy that hasn't seen a shower since the 50's .... gross, and yeasty, but still better than weed.

When I was a smaller girl than I am now, which is still shocking considering I don't think iv'e grown since I was 5, my sister once hit me in the head accidentally with a pebble.

I hear ya. I worked all my adult life in positions that were subject to random D&A testing. It wasn't worth losing my job to get high.

I am like Snoop Dog though, I likes my gin and juice. Laid backkkkk.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hear ya. I worked all my adult life in positions that were subject to random D&A testing. It wasn't worth losing my job to get high.

I am like Snoop Dog though, I likes my gin and juice. Laid backkkkk.
A girl I dated in my teens was a heavy pot smoker with her friends. Wasn't an issue at first, she didn't smoke outside in public so when we were dating I didn't have any contact with it.

Then we went back to hers one night.

Her, her roommate and her roommates boyfriend all stoned as fuck and the room was that smoggy I thought i'd enetered the set of Gorillas in the Mist......

The smell though. Just no.

See me and the girls have always been well behaved.

Welllllll, as behaved as a group of drunken sluts could be.

Drugs just weren't our thing. Out of 5 of us I think only 1 has ever touched anything and she got high on mushrooms a few years back. Hilarious watching her.

The rest of us are more into drink. I like my wine. Wine and Baileys ... just not mixed, did that once and the wine curdled my Bailey's. I was 14, I didn't know better.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
A girl I dated in my teens was a heavy pot smoker with her friends. Wasn't an issue at first, she didn't smoke outside in public so when we were dating I didn't have any contact with it.

Then we went back to hers one night.

Her, her roommate and her roommates boyfriend all stoned as fuck and the room was that smoggy I thought i'd enetered the set of Gorillas in the Mist......

The smell though. Just no.

See me and the girls have always been well behaved.

Welllllll, as behaved as a group of drunken sluts could be.

Drugs just weren't our thing. Out of 5 of us I think only 1 has ever touched anything and she got high on mushrooms a few years back. Hilarious watching her.

The rest of us are more into drink. I like my wine. Wine and Baileys ... just not mixed, did that once and the wine curdled my Bailey's. I was 14, I didn't know better.
I'll pass on the gas. Don't need the grass. Just gimme some o' dat ass. :p

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Hey Runner17. They aren't dates merely for the sake of having a date. Woven within the date events is information and insights pertaining to the core story. They also give you a chance to learn to the background and motivations of the characters. I guess since several of the dates involved going to a restaurant during the date gave it the rinse and repeat feel.

A lot will be revealed in the next two episodes as the first chapter comes to an end. The only event in 0.9.0 that I'd call a "date" is with Jessy. MC will be interacting with several different girls while running down loose ends in the story, but not in a "date" context. Believe me, it would be much easier to do gratuitous booty calls than write the script for the date events.

I agree that early on there were more random encounters before MC got to Berdoo. If anything, episode 2 and 3 were fuckfests and the main story didn't progress much at all. That was because the H scenes are really pretty fun to do and I'm a fucking perv.

Now that MC is a Prospect, he will be exposed to more of the biker lifestyle. That will open up opportunities for more chance encounters. He'll need to learn "What happens on the road, stay on the road."

Take care
Thank You, for taking time out of your busy schedule to reply. Still love the game.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I hate weed.

No worries, friend... I will pour the wine instead... Red or White? I have a nice Merlot or some Cabernet as well si tu préfères.
I certainly meant no peer pressure. Please don't eat that nasty pussy!!! Make that old tart scrub that manky minge!!! Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for having a great sense of humor. I don't drink much or often these days yet I do enjoy a bit of greenery on the regular. It helps keep my bipolar symptoms in check... otherwise I am either bouncing off the ceiling or scraping the bottom of a dry well. Personally, I am as averse to wine as you are weed, except for maybe a nice, dry sparkling wine. I do like the bubbly stuff.:cool:(y) I do enjoy a nice glass of Bushmill's Irish Whiskey on special occasions. :cool:(y) Yet, I do not expect guests to share what I offer if they are not so inclined. So please... step away from that hideous, nasty gash!:poop:
Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
Talk about knocking you sick!:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
The fanny you describe is definitely a five out of five sick face emoji description.
Well played! Bravo! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Now i have a question is the holiday special canon ? cause if so MC just said tracy is worth being his old lady (main woman)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes