Can someone modify the version changelog? It's kinda misleading

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Spent hours downloading it on a slow connection for no new content :cry:
Can someone modify the version changelog? It's kinda misleading
Not much offense meant buuuut....

New for 0.8.5 Added EZ-Mode switch.
That's the only thing down as being new fo this update, the rest of the stats are exactly the same.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
It has some sounds later, not that many though. IIRC sound during scenes starts in episode 8 and some music at the end.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
aye yo, i got no sound in the game, not even from the menu and i have the full version. any help?
There are a few sounds in episode 3. 0.8.5 has some in episode 7 and full sound effects and music tracks in starting 0.8.0. I'll go back as I have time to add sounds to the earlier episodes.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There are a few sounds in episode 3. 0.8.5 has some in episode 7 and full sound effects and music tracks in starting 0.8.0. I'll go back as I have time to add sounds to the earlier episodes.
No hurries, no worries brother. You are one person doing the work of a team. There are tons of royalty free tracks you can use for free. Sometimes I find some real winners too! Like Howlin' at the Moon by D Fine Us is one such track that I first heard in an AVN title and became a personal blues rock favorite!

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
That's the only thing down as being new fo this update, the rest of the stats are exactly the same.
There's a section for version 0.8.5 and a section for version 0.8.0, and I know see the numbers are the same, but before that I just assumed the stats were because of a change on image quantity. I mean, the changelog for v0.4.1 just states what changed without repeating numbers, and usually no content updates in other games just increase in 0.1 or a, b, c versions.

I'm not saying the changelog is lying, I know the fault was mine for being dumb. :LOL:
But it is not a stretch saying people can get the wrong idea.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's a section for version 0.8.5 and a section for version 0.8.0, and I know see the numbers are the same, but before that I just assumed the stats were because of a change on image quantity. I mean, the changelog for v0.4.1 just states what changed without repeating numbers, and usually no content updates in other games just increase in 0.1 or a, b, c versions.

I'm not saying the changelog is lying, I know the fault was mine for being dumb. :LOL:
But it is not a stretch saying people can get the wrong idea.
Not really your fault.

While the stats are the same I can't blame people for thinking it's added content. Should really have left the stats out of the update and put in only what had changed.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
MJ
Not really your fault.

While the stats are the same I can't blame people for thinking it's added content. Should really have left the stats out of the update and put in only what had changed.
My bad. Those were the notes from my Patreon site. I made the 0.8.5 changes prior to releasing it to a Patreon tier that hadn't received 0.8.0. yet. So to them it was all new, if that makes any sense.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Long Road To Home [0.9.1] Compressed (Untested)

Win/Linux/Mac (3.4 GB/ 1.2 GB) :

Patch For Update to 0.9.1 (PC/Mac) (Untested) (113 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I wonder how old the MC is supposed to be. Jessy is 19 when they first meet and its mentioned repeatedly that MC is much older than her but how old? Are we talking late 20s-early 30s or older than that?

Reactions: PapaPhat

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Long Road Home [v0.8.5] [OBDGames]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes