JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
One little issue i had with this game and i got over it really quick was that Rachel's nickname is Rai.... I always call my MC's Rai lol so i was like so im fucking myself...... Cool so i switched it up to Rei
I had a similar issue after naming my MC "Shithead". Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Reniere

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seems we all have naming problems.

Tried naming my MC after me but "Ava the tiny Welsh redheaded goddess of tongue fucking pussy" was not only an incredibly long name but didn't seem to fit him right......

So I settled for Dave ...... he looks like a Dave.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Seems we all have naming problems.

Tried naming my MC after me but "Ava the tiny Welsh redheaded goddess of tongue fucking pussy" was not only an incredibly long name but didn't seem to fit him right......

So I settled for Dave ...... he looks like a Dave.
Dave's not here, man...
Aw come on man! It's Dave! I got the stuff! Open up the door, man!
Dave? Dave's not here, man!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

My MC is Mojo. As in Mojo Workin' by Muddy Waters...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Dave's not here, man...

My MC is Mojo. As in Mojo Workin' by Muddy Waters...

Dave's not here? You dated yourself there Phat... I guess I'm not the only old fuck lurking around here.

Better MC name. Manish Boy. Everything..., everything..., everything goin be alright dis mornin! Whoa yeah... :cool:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Dave's not here, man...
Dave's not here? You dated yourself there Phat... I guess I'm not the only old fuck lurking around here.

Better MC name. Manish Boy. Everything..., everything..., everything goin be alright dis mornin! Whoa yeah... :cool:
Mannish Boy? Great tune but I'll pass the title as a personal handle, brother! Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: I'm a man... I'm a Rollin' Stone... I'm a Hoochie Coochie Man!:devilish:(y)

I think I would prefer "Backdoor Man." Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Hmmm... Howlin' Wolf might be a good choice for this MC as well. :cool:(y) Jessica could call me "Wolfy Baby.":cool:(y) Tracy would be mama wolf and would make me her little cubby. :love: (y);)(y)

PS: Dated? I owned that Cheech and Chong album on vinyl... original pressing... Hotel California, Dreamboat Annie and Dark Side of the Moon too... Yeah... Phat is a grumpy old fuck... Pretty sure I'm in good company here.:cool:(y)

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Mannish Boy? Great tune but I'll pass the title as a personal handle, brother! Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: I'm a man... I'm a Rollin' Stone... I'm a Hoochie Coochie Man!:devilish:(y)

I think I would prefer "Backdoor Man." Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Hmmm... Howlin' Wolf might be a good choice for this MC as well. :cool:(y) Jessica could call me "Wolfy Baby.":cool:(y) Tracy would be mama wolf and would make me her little cubby. :love: (y);)(y)

PS: Dated? I owned that Cheech and Chong album on vinyl... original pressing... Hotel California, Dreamboat Annie and Dark Side of the Moon too... Yeah... Phat is a grumpy old fuck... Pretty sure I'm in good company here.:cool:(y)
I'm gonna guess you to be about 61, which means you have 5 years on me. Yeah, there's a few of us grumpy old fucks in here!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm gonna guess you to be about 61, which means you have 5 years on me. Yeah, there's a few of us grumpy old fucks in here!
They say you're only as old as you feel...
So, I must be 112! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

TBH, I'm 56 as of 30 March. I'm an utra high mileage model with multiple disabilities which retired my crippled ass well over a decade ago after struggling to keep working for many years beyond the accidents and health incidents that left me with chronic osteoarthritis to where my spine is a coral reef of calcification, congestive heart disease, respiratory issues and mental problems ranging from bipolar disorder to dementia, hence the 112. I should probably come with a warning label. Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

Not looking for pity. Just keep being a friend. No one benefits from pity yet we all can benefit from friendship. How else do you think I can maintain my generally positive outlook? I get by, get high, gonna try with a little help from my friends.:cool:(y)

Reactions: junior366

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh F*ck you all there is nothing wrong with Dave - - - - - some of us have to live with it!
My given name is David, after my grandfather and the Hebrew shepherd boy who killed a giant and later became king. That David was a musician as well... just like me.:cool:(y) I went by Dave for my first thirty years on this planet... then I quit the heavy binge drinking. So, now I go by David IRL because Dave was a drunken asshole! I still answer to Dave yet always introduce and address myself as David. I didn't take a drink for 12 years. Even the smell of alcohol made me physically ill. Eventually, that ill feeling faded and I was able to enjoy a couple of Sam Adam's Boston Lager or a glass of good whiskey without it leading back to my ultimate ruin, Bushmill's Irish Whiskey is my favorite... smooth as silk!:devilish:

Nothing wrong with Dave. It's just a funny bit Cheech and Chong did way back in the 70's...

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There is no new content, just an ezmode switch.
Thank you:cool:(y) I hadn't yet noticed the update being available. It seems the current update improves gameplay with no new content. I'll get it installed shortly.
PS: This tune is for you... Spill the wine, take that pearl:love:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
1651026988392.png
Hahahahaha :ROFLMAO: (y)
Nice try, cxx... Wicked badass image too! :devilish:
IRL it's closer to something between this...
1651026668659.png
...and, this...
1651026693935.png
My long, graying hair and white beard are actually a few inches longer than that wig Sean Connery is wearing. Both my hair and beard come about half way down my chest. Cousin It is how I feel in the morning waking up with "bed head" before I find my brush. hahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes