Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
So like, stupid small detail but.. I really dig how each character has their own style of sunglasses/shades. Whether cruising in the car or when they're hanging out on the beach, I love that each is actually unique.
Yeah I have noticed there was attention to great detail in the game. I noticed in a reflection(forgot what the reflection was) the details during sex and was very pleasantly surprised.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah I have noticed there was attention to great detail in the game. I noticed in a reflection(forgot what the reflection was) the details during sex and was very pleasantly surprised.
Nice to see that others notice the little things. I'm OCD as fuck. I check for wonky stuff when I stage the renders (mirrors, window reflection, etc.). I go over and touch up nearly every image. I've lost count of how many images I've re-rendered because I missed something fucked up in the background.

I do need to go back and re-render the first few episodes though. I was crippled by an underpowered VGA card and still learning how to render in Daz. I cringe at some of the early images...

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
I just discovered the game. The story is unusual for those who are bored with college VN games, I liked it. I tasted Son of Anarchy. I was a little angry that there was no music in the first 7 episodes, but the music did well in the last episode. The character models are very good. If the animation in the obscene scenes is worked on a little more, this game will come to a much better place. I'm looking forward to the new episode. Good luck to your hands, hard work, strength to your computer...

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I just discovered the game. The story is unusual for those who are bored with college VN games, I liked it. I tasted Son of Anarchy. I was a little angry that there was no music in the first 7 episodes, but the music did well in the last episode. The character models are very good. If the animation in the obscene scenes is worked on a little more, this game will come to a much better place. I'm looking forward to the new episode. Good luck to your hands, hard work, strength to your computer...
Thank you for your comments and observations. I'm trying to improve the animations. I buy some. They are the same ones which can be seen in a lot of games. Most I do myself. I'm using Daz and while it's okay for simple animation loops, it leaves a lot to be desired for more complex scenes. I've tried to use Blender a couple of times, but the learning curve is steep. (Or at least it is for me). Like everything else I'm improving as I go. Most have passed my personal fap test, but I do agree that the animations are an area to improve.

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
I'm up to the part where MC takes Kat on a cruise/date but decided to check in on the forums and I gotta say that I really like that Chloe is still hanging around. It'd be nice if she got some content, thicc mamas need some lovin too.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I'm up to the part where MC takes Kat on a cruise/date but decided to check in on the forums and I gotta say that I really like that Chloe is still hanging around. It'd be nice if she got some content, thicc mamas need some lovin too.
You'll see a couple of thicc girls in 0.8.0 if you go out with Ashley. Chloe gets a little screen time in 0.9.0 too!
esdpp18v.jpg esdpp19c.jpg

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You'll see a couple of thicc girls in 0.8.0 if you go out with Ashley. Chloe gets a little screen time in 0.9.0 too!
View attachment 1809268 View attachment 1809269
Okay ladies! Gather 'round! Line up single file and drop those panties! It is time for MC's version of conga line! However, instead of going under the bar... You have to be penetrated by the bar... Guess what he is using for the bar??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: :devilish: Last girl standing upright wins the prize of getting to finish MC off!:devilish:
WOW! That is one HOT party! Can't wait 'til 9.0 hits! These renders have me so fucking spun up that I'm making up my own story line! It's conga time! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: I love all the girls in this game but I do have my favorites in this order... Jessica, Jessy, Jess (yes, she counts three times), Ashley, Willow and Rachael. Since you broke out with some renders today, here are a few of my favorites...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.42.23.95.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.39.48.41.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.40.31.41.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.35.19.50.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.35.29.91.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.37.19.46.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.34.26.51.png

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Long Road Home 0.8.5 with IAmAB Gallery Mod(0.8)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.8.5

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Soo... do you have a release window planned for 0.9? Just re-played 0.8.5 and reeaaaaallly need more.

Can't believe I basically asked "update when?!!1" :cautious: The power of Nikki compelled me.
You're not alone, I was screaming internally when I finished it for the... I lost the count of the runs I did of this version, and every time I still click hoping there's more.
This game is addicting! :)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes