EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Read the linked walkthrough to get you past the first section of the game. See the short "happily ever after" ending and then start the "true" route. Once you've done that and understand how things work, the game itself will tell you everything you need to know.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Read the linked walkthrough to get you past the first section of the game. See the short "happily ever after" ending and then start the "true" route. Once you've done that and understand how things work, the game itself will tell you everything you need to know.
There's a short "happy" ending? Hell, I couldn't see any other option except JD dies! That WAS the happy ending for me... at least for act one :) Hahahaha :ROFLMAO:
Adventure on, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: Seriously tho... thanks. I'll have to go back and play that scene the other way just to see what happens... I figured it was JD wins, Jess and Tracy dump me, game over! Glad that's not it. I'll go check that out... then I'll go back to sex with Jess and a dozen other hotties on the regular and the outlaw biker life that I signed up to play at the get go! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, choose all the blue options, as I recall. The walkthrough should spell it out.

Nah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks :) I didn't mess with the walkthrough for this game. I save that kind of thing for a second or third play to make sure I cover all my bases and see all the options. First play through a game I follow my instincts. This game has been spot on with my instincts thus far. The choices to get the results I want to see happen have been pretty evident thus far. I'm happy how the game has gone for me. I've enjoyed the company of many lovely ladies. I got to dispose of some rotten apple types and put them out of our misery. I'm not just a looker but a prospect to an awesome MC and putting my covert spec forces skills to good use all at the same time. Life is good on my long road home. :)

But, I do appreciate knowing that little bit about the "alternate ending" and I will check that out. Pretty sure I know which save to reload and which choices to make already. If I don't get it first attempt, then I'll check out the walk through. I usually save walkthrough pdf's for games with 5+ endings and too many LI options to track in my head. There may end up being 3-5 different endings for this VN but so far it seems like a pretty all inclusive harem ride and I can dig it!

MC: Scoot over, Jess... there's some new girls that want us! Make room, baby!
Jess: Okay... you know I love it when you call me baby:cool:(y)
MC: You know I love you baby:cool:(y)

Yep... Life is very good on my long road home :)

Thanks again :) Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Thanks :) I didn't mess with the walkthrough for this game. I save that kind of thing for a second or third play to make sure I cover all my bases and see all the options. First play through a game I follow my instincts. This game has been spot on with my instincts thus far. The choices to get the results I want to see happen have been pretty evident thus far. I'm happy how the game has gone for me. I've enjoyed the company of many lovely ladies. I got to dispose of some rotten apple types and put them out of our misery. I'm not just a looker but a prospect to an awesome MC and putting my covert spec forces skills to good use all at the same time. Life is good on my long road home. :)

But, I do appreciate knowing that little bit about the "alternate ending" and I will check that out. Pretty sure I know which save to reload and which choices to make already. If I don't get it first attempt, then I'll check out the walk through. I usually save walkthrough pdf's for games with 5+ endings and too many LI options to track in my head. There may end up being 3-5 different endings for this VN but so far it seems like a pretty all inclusive harem ride and I can dig it!

MC: Scoot over, Jess... there's some new girls that want us! Make room, baby!
Jess: Okay... you know I love it when you call me baby:cool:(y)
MC: You know I love you baby:cool:(y)

Yep... Life is very good on my long road home :)

Thanks again :) Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
You guys are enduring the results of me jumping in with both feet doing something I didn't know fuck all about. After lurking here for a couple of years playing the various games, I decided "hell I can do that". I had grandiose plans of having three different paths not knowing that to do that properly, it's like producing three games at the same time. I had to manager my expectations and scale back to what I had time, skills and energy to produce in a reasonable time frame. Plus, regardless of the fact that I can be big asshole at times (ask anyone that knows me) I really struggled with MC doing a truly dark path. It's just not in me.

I have thought about going back and continuing the good guy story at some point. It might be fun showing MC's new life with Tracy and Jessy living in a little shithole Kansas town. (Not trying to piss off any Jayhawks out there. I was born in Kansas. I know of what I speak.)

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I'd save that idea for a different game in the future. The "bad" path is a big part of what sets LRH apart. Best to put all your effort into that.
Absolutely. It just fits so well.

And in my opinion the biker life should be front and center. Riding, the parties, the crime. It is what makes the game different from so many others. I really don't want another Becoming a Rock Star AKA Becoming a Monogamous Boyfriend game.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Nobody cares when people ask questions. It's when people ask questions that already have a very obvious answer it brings out the snark in folk.

The walkthrough in the OP is for 0.7 so you'd only be missing a couple of choices this update which basically boil down to "want to fuck, yes or no".....

Which pretty much breaks down the entire game.

There is only 1 important choice and that is to kill JD or not. It's there the game branches into the quick "good" end or the normal game.

Everything else is just about who to add to the harem and how to deal with certain people. There are no wrong answers.
Hey thanks you actually answered my question to the short "good" end. I remember playing the game and having the burning the trailer and building a house on Tracy's land having a child with her the end....It's been awhile since I had played that end I may have forgotten some of the details on how I got the ending. I thought I was going to have to read through all 79 pages of this forum...all it took was a read at the end.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Damn, guys. I offer you Blowjob Barbie and you turn it down.

What's with you guys having standards these days?
I really loved and focused on Sandra Bullock's lips in the movie Speed so I'm a lips guy. I also loved Angelina Jolie lips as well. I'm not into Botoxed lips if that is what the detractor's are complaining about I love me some real fat lips.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I was wondering if Brooke and Angie would be introduced into the MC's life again such a shame they were left behind. I don't think Angie store would do so well in a small town that all the folk are disappearing in as time goes on. Also Brooke if I remember correctly had started to live with Tracy either in the short version of the game or both(it's been so long since I played short version I may have forgotten some things) and Tracy left to be with the MC. Maybe Brooke might be interested in moving out west with them since she stated in her thoughts that she would never be with another man then the MC while in the motel after the orgy. If the dev doesn't want to do a spoiler on it I would understand would be nice surprise too.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
If anyone is going to end up pregnant it's going to be Rai, she's being set up as the actual "main girl".
I seem to remember earlier in the game Jessy insisted on being the main which was part of her deal with the MC before she left with him...also during the motel seen with the orgy between Brooke, Tracy, Jessy and MC she has a thought about herself better be the main. I think you may have forgotten that it's so far back in the game. I love this game so much I restarted it again so it's somewhat fresh in my mind.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know, editing posts is a thing that you can do.

I seem to remember earlier in the game Jessy insisted on being the main which was part of her deal with the MC before she left with him...also during the motel seen with the orgy between Brooke, Tracy, Jessy and MC she has a thought about herself better be the main. I think you may have forgotten that it's so far back in the game. I love this game so much I restarted it again so it's somewhat fresh in my mind.
However Jessy isn't wanting to settle down, neither is Tracy.

There is also the fact that Jessy and MC have always claimed to be friends with benefits while Rai has claimed the girlfriend title. So far Rai is the only one with any sort of "official" relationship with the MC.

Add on to that, Jessy won;t be getting pregnant if memory serves but Rai maybe. So that all says to me that by the time the credits roll, Rai will be in the top spot.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
You know, editing posts is a thing that you can do.

However Jessy isn't wanting to settle down, neither is Tracy.

There is also the fact that Jessy and MC have always claimed to be friends with benefits while Rai has claimed the girlfriend title. So far Rai is the only one with any sort of "official" relationship with the MC.

Add on to that, Jessy won;t be getting pregnant if memory serves but Rai maybe. So that all says to me that by the time the credits roll, Rai will be in the top spot.
Sorry about spamming the thread. I'm new to this just checked out the tutorial page to fix that. I assume that was what you meant about editing. I just learned how now. If that wasn't it clarify please as I already knew how to use the edit for correcting my spelling and grammar...I still don't know how to do the spoilers as of yet I'll check the tutorial section of this forum to learn. Thanks.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still don't know how to do the spoilers as of yet I'll check the tutorial section of this forum to learn. Thanks.
When you type a post you should have a bar above this block of text with bold, italic, underline etc....

When you type out a sentence of add an image if you click the 3 dots in that bar you get a drop down menu with media, quote inline spoiler or spoiler.

Inline spoiler is used for text and blurs it out until it's clicked it, keeps game spoilers hidden for those that don't want to read them like this... I am the queen of shitposting, bow down to my greatness.

Normal spoilers are better used for large blocks of text or images.

lolzik1

Dec 1, 2017
have a qestion, the game is ending after they burning the house, see that lot of the content are missing.. how to fix this?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
have a qestion, the game is ending after they burning the house, see that lot of the content are missing.. how to fix this?
Thats the good ending. for the game to continue You have to murder jd simple killing a child abuser pretty easy.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes