Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
You're exactly right. Being a contrarian curmudgeon (stubborn old bastard), I purposely made those choices when I started this labor of love.

I know the template to sucess,

1. Dopey icel teenaged boy.
2. Dead or dumb fuck father.
3. Hot, but bitchy older sister.
4. Sexually curious redheaded middle sister.
5. Loli youngest sister.
6. MILF mom that has been neglected or has low self-esteem.
7. Sleeping pills or mind control powers.
8. Throw in a hot Aunt and cousins to keep milking when you are tapped out on content with the family.
9. CHA-CHING! Rake in the cash...

There are some other variations,

Single dad and daughters and High School or University theme.

*Yawn* It's been done to death. I wanted to do something different. I have a story to tell and thankfully I'm at a place in my life that I don't need the money to live on. My wife would like it to at least cover computer up grades, DAZ assets, etc.

She'd shit if she knew what I've really spent... Damn! I haven't told her about the subscription I just took out for music and sound effects. Oh well.

As it is, it's a fun hobby. It challenges me to learn new things and is a pleasant distraction from this fucked up world.

Bottom line is, I'm not going anywhere. I already have chapter two rattling around in my gourd.
Take care.
If you would have followed this template, I would never have become a top tier member. Finally, a strong MC and different story. Thank You OBD!

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
You're exactly right. Being a contrarian curmudgeon (stubborn old bastard), I purposely made those choices when I started this labor of love.

5. Loli youngest sister.
8. Throw in a hot Aunt and cousins to keep milking when you are tapped out on content with the family.

*Yawn* It's been done to death. I wanted to do something different. I have a story to tell and thankfully I'm at a place in my life that I don't need the money to live on. My wife would like it to at least cover computer up grades, DAZ assets, etc.

She'd shit if she knew what I've really spent... Damn! I haven't told her about the subscription I just took out for music and sound effects. Oh well.

As it is, it's a fun hobby. It challenges me to learn new things and is a pleasant distraction from this fucked up world.

Bottom line is, I'm not going anywhere. I already have chapter two rattling around in my gourd.
Take care.
My statement wasn't an indictment, just a response to your statement "good thing I'm not in it for the money." As for your big money game template, I'd argue it's virgin younger sister not loli but that's splitting hairs. What interests me more is what content hurts a game. Take the game you described. Let's say in the first scene MC returns from school and finds mom in bed with the mailman, or dad getting a blowjob from little sister, or maybe redheaded sister gets raped on her way home from the movies, or any ntr; no more CHA-CHING! I play a game and some content shows up and I think "that's going to leave a mark." I follow the patron count to see if I'm right.

Aug 2, 2021

5. Loli youngest sister.

Take care.
Thanks, Dimitri, for an amazing game! :)
I really enjoyed the story thus far, the most recent update and am totally stoked for more content. No hurries, no worries as to when. We'll see it when we see it. But, I'm ready. :)
I know exactly the type of "formula" VN titles you are talking about and I too am bored and sick to death of all the teeny bopper BS, amnesia plots, incest, mind control, sleep sex, ntr and everything else you mentioned above. I love your story because it is different from all that tripe. Long Road Home is like a unique and beautiful wild flower, growing among the weeds. Those other formulaic, crap games are the weeds... and, not the good kind of weed either! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: :cool:(y)
I'm not able to pledge monthly but I do purchase full copies of my favorite games when they publish to Steam. I try many, many games here on F95zone. Most end up in the recycle bin, deleted. Then, there are the rare gems, like Long Road Home. I hope to see this title on sale at Steam once completed. I will purchase a copy, even after I've already finished it... just like, Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakenings, City of Broken Dreamers, Lust Epidemic and Treasures of Nadia. There are others as well and I hope to add many OBD Games titles to that list too. :)
Just had to chime in with my two cents in agreement that it is good to be unique, different and even a little weird. We are each our own unique brand of weird so be different, be unique, be weird and most importantly, be you! Ciao, Vin:cool:(y) Live long and prosper... y'all:alien:(y)

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020

5. Loli youngest sister.

1648754529630.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Dimitri57 and all my friends here, please meet the real me... Vin was my nom de guerre online for adult content but I'm just getting too old to wear the mask... So, feel free to call me Phat (or David is my name IRL.) Retired pro bassist, hence the phatbassanchor screen name, shortened to PapaPhat for F95, also retired from too many years in sales just to make ends meet between gigs... Father, Grandfather, brother, son, former US Marine and I always wanted to be a biker but could never afford a Harley... :rolleyes:
But, I just popped by to say hi and to reiterate that I LOVE this game!!!
Love OBD Games! Thanks Dimitri:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
lol game has incest in it, yet no incest tag xD
To be fair, it's only really a partial scene where Tracy finger fucks and tongues Jessy.

Not really worth fighting to get it tagged for that. Anyone looking for incest isn't exactly going to be happy with it, it's not the MC's family and that's all some of them are interested in.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, shit, I got the Perfect Good Guy ending :ROFLMAO:

Was so damn wholesome!

Time to get grimey...
It's a wholesome game, even the biker stuff is wholesome.

Considering the choice of men the women have are big hairy bikers, old men or perverts our MC is lovingly providing sexual relief to all the women in town in a wholesome friendly manner. It's a welcoming harem.

Our MC then met the locals and engaged in a spot of friendly wrestling where one of them accidentally banged his head on the bar several times.

Having met the women and locals, got gainful employment and deciding he wanted to be good chums with the good bikers he went to see a lovely tatooist who tried her hardest to tattoo a rival biker but who must have had a weak heart and sadly passed away from the pain of having the inside of his skull tattoo'd.

Our MC then wolesomely helped to bury this poor soul and in an show of manly male bonding did share a freshly dug hole to urinate into with his new chums. Sadly they seem to have forgot they recently placed the dear departed ex rival biker in that very same hole.

After finding out who was stealing money and sabotaging the Fox Box, our MC did the ex manager the biggest of favours and, upon request, did help relieve a headache the manager was starting to get via a bullet shaped asprin delivered directly to the brain.

Our MC is a stand up guy surrounded by honest, hardworking women in this wholesome Christian game.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My statement wasn't an indictment, just a response to your statement "good thing I'm not in it for the money." As for your big money game template, I'd argue it's virgin younger sister not loli but that's splitting hairs. What interests me more is what content hurts a game. Take the game you described. Let's say in the first scene MC returns from school and finds mom in bed with the mailman, or dad getting a blowjob from little sister, or maybe redheaded sister gets raped on her way home from the movies, or any ntr; no more CHA-CHING! I play a game and some content shows up and I think "that's going to leave a mark." I follow the patron count to see if I'm right.
Tell that to Taffy Tales or Seeds of Chaos for example. There are games with no incest at all, cheating, NTR or whatever making more money than incest template number 1455249. Incest is popular because some of the earlier Patron big whales were incest focused i.e DMD and BB.
Now when I see another run of the mill incest game I know they're in for the money. A couple of updates and abandoned because they aren't making bank. More devs should go OBD route. Make your own thing and even if you fail in the end at least you tried to do your best and not some low effort copy cat.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Considering the choice of men the women have are big hairy bikers, old men or perverts our MC is lovingly providing sexual relief to all the women in town in a wholesome friendly manner. It's a welcoming harem.

Our MC then met the locals and engaged in a spot of friendly wrestling where one of them accidentally banged his head on the bar several times.

Having met the women and locals, got gainful employment and deciding he wanted to be good chums with the good bikers he went to see a lovely tatooist who tried her hardest to tattoo a rival biker but who must have had a weak heart and sadly passed away from the pain of having the inside of his skull tattoo'd.

Our MC then wolesomely helped to bury this poor soul and in an show of manly male bonding did share a freshly dug hole to urinate into with his new chums. Sadly they seem to have forgot they recently placed the dear departed ex rival biker in that very same hole.

After finding out who was stealing money and sabotaging the Fox Box, our MC did the ex manager the biggest of favours and, upon request, did help relieve a headache the manager was starting to get via a bullet shaped asprin delivered directly to the brain.

Our MC is a stand up guy surrounded by honest, hardworking women in this wholesome Christian game.
Angels and the Pope rejoice that this game was ever made.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
To be fair, it's only really a partial scene where Tracy finger fucks and tongues Jessy.

Not really worth fighting to get it tagged for that. Anyone looking for incest isn't exactly going to be happy with it, it's not the MC's family and that's all some of them are interested in.
The lines are so blurry these days. My hard line on incest is, could the family members in question produce an offspring? If not, don't tag it. As you pointed out, if this gets an incest tag put on it, the bitching will start when people looking for a true incestuous relationship don't find it.

Reactions: PapaPhat

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Tell that to Taffy Tales or Seeds of Chaos for example. There are games with no incest at all, cheating, NTR or whatever making more money than incest template number 1455249. Incest is popular because some of the earlier Patron big whales were incest focused i.e DMD and BB.
Now when I see another run of the mill incest game I know they're in for the money. A couple of updates and abandoned because they aren't making bank. More devs should go OBD route. Make your own thing and even if you fail in the end at least you tried to do your best and not some low effort copy cat.
I'm not sure how that is a reply to my post. I just said that if you take incest template number 1455249 and add certain content, it won't make any money. I was not familiar with Taffy Tales, so out of curiosity I looked it up. When I clicked on the first picture which was of a menu screen that said "Family Tales." My guess is that it was originally an incest game and was changed at some point because of Patreon rules. But I'm not arguing the pros or cons of incest games. It was OBD who put incest into his cash cow game example. I just agreed that GENERALLY speaking, incest helps a games finances.

It's easy to say that developers should not worry about the money. I think that this is a disservice to developers. In some cases this is their full time or part time job. OBD is fortunate that he does not need the money and can do whatever he wants. There's a developer here who is trying to make enough money to pay his electric bill and has the hope that he will have enough money left over to buy a frozen pizza from the grocery store every once and awhile. People have bills to pay and families to support. Personally, I could not continue to go to my job if I wasn't making any money.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Wholesome? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:ROFLMAO!!!:ROFLMAO:
I love this game! Americana... Maybe...
Wholesome? (My sides ache from laughing.) Uh... no... not exactly wholesome.
Thanks, friend... I needed a good laugh!
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well if the incest is slight can the MC have a threesome with Ria and her sister? She needs to unwind alittle bit.
IMHO, to earn a genuine incest tag the MC has to engage in sex with a family member i.e., sibling, child or parent/grandparent. Those are a given but would also apply to parents siblings (aunt/uncle) and their children (cousins) as well when the MC is directly involved with a blood relative. THAT is true incest and I find it in poor taste. If that is your thing, there are plenty of games out there with that kind of content. Now... step parent, step sibling, step child, roommate and other non-blood friends/relations are fair game and are not actually incest. No blood bond, no incest. It's that simple. I never considered an MC getting with two sisters or mother and daughter that are not blood kin with the MC to be incest from the protagonist's POV. MC having sex with a half sibling is technically incest but I've played that angle in game before... reluctantly... But, I draw a hard line on incest and ntr when choosing new games to try. (BTW: Having another lady join you in the bedroom with your primary LI is NOT ntr as long as everything is consensual. Just no other guys... like ever.) Personally, I am not into sex with mom, sister or daughter even though I do like to be called Daddy, Papa or a few other choice names when asked for such input in game. Most commonly, I type in Beloved or Darling as how I prefer to be addressed... That's just me.
The MC in this game does not have sex with any of his own blood relations. He does hook up with both mother and daughter as well as sisters. But, he is not related to any of them. So, should Long Road Home have an incest tag? Absolutely not! Not IMHO. I would love to hook up with sisters, especially twins and the mother daughter thing was hot as well. Just as long as it's not the MC's sister or mother I'm fine with it. Consenting adults will do what consenting adults will do! Haha:LOL:
I'm not trying to win anything here or belittle anyone else's opinion. This is just my humble two cents worth opinion. But, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :)

Last edited:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
IMHO, to earn a genuine incest tag the MC has to engage in sex with a family member i.e., sibling, child or parent/grandparent. Those are a given but would also apply to parents siblings (aunt/uncle) and their children (cousins) as well when the MC is directly involved with a blood relative. THAT is true incest and I find it in poor taste. If that is your thing, there are plenty of games out there with that kind of content. Now... step parent, step sibling, step child, roommate and other non-blood friends/relations are fair game and are not actually incest. No blood bond, no incest. It's that simple. I never considered an MC getting with two sisters or mother and daughter that are not blood kin with the MC to be incest from the protagonist's POV. MC having sex with a half sibling is technically incest but I've played that angle in game before... reluctantly... But, I draw a hard line on incest and ntr when choosing new games to try. (BTW: Having another lady join you in the bedroom with your primary LI is NOT ntr as long as everything is consensual. Just no other guys... like ever.) Personally, I am not into sex with mom, sister or daughter even though I do like to be called Daddy, Papa or a few other choice names when asked for such input in game. Most commonly, I type in Beloved or Darling as how I prefer to be addressed... That's just me.
The MC in this game does not have sex with any of his own blood relations. He does hook up with both mother and daughter as well as sisters. But, he is not related to any of them. So, should Long Road Home have an incest tag? Absolutely not! Not IMHO. I would love to hook up with sisters, especially twins and the mother daughter thing was hot as well. Just as long as it's not the MC's sister or mother I'm fine with it. Consenting adults will do what consenting adults will do! Haha:LOL:
I'm not trying to win anything here or belittle anyone else's opinion. This is just my humble two cents worth opinion. But, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :)
Just trying to add some humor to previous post. I don't support the game because of the incest, oh wait that threesome with Jessie and Tracy rocked:love: I think I lied than, but I understand what your saying (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just trying to add some humor to previous post. I don't support the game because of the incest, oh wait that threesome with Jessie and Tracy rocked:love: I think I lied than, but I understand what your saying (y)
It's all good, INTERESTED my friend. Like I said, I'm not trying to belittle anyone else's comments or opinions. And, you are right... the scene with Jess and Tracy was really HOT! That was just my two cents worth, humble opinion on the subject of incest (and a bit of MHO regarding ntr) in these types of games. I believe someone else brought up the subject of Long Road Home not having an incest tag. That is the comment that started the gears in my head on this subject yet my opinions are just that... opinions. They are just my personal point of view and in no way directed at anyone else or any specific comment. The subject was raised and I gave my thoughts on the matter. There is no animosity or ill will in anything I have said... just my humble opinion on what can be a rather divisive subject. So, no worries, my friend. Just one grumpy old fuck's opinion on these games we all seem to enjoy.
I've said this before and will say it again, because it is true...
We are each our own unique brand of weird... so be different, be kinky, be unique, be weird and, most importantly, be you! If you are true to yourself and not hurting others then I say go for it.
Let your freak flag fly!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes