Aug 2, 2021
Dev already said it won't be Jess.

If anything Jess and Tracy aren't looking to settle down while Rai is. Sure the MC is having fun now but eventually will probably pick one and I think Rai is being set up for that role or his "old lady" as it were.
Baby bumb and "Old Lady" do not necessarily go together. Rai may be ready to "settle down" but I am not. Enjoying the harem lifestyle far too much. Having Jessy as my old lady would allow that to continue. In fact, Jessy is already my old lady AFAIC. Since Jessy is not the one who will get pregnant in the story then, my previous picks still stand... Ashley, Willow, Katy or even Tracy... if Tracy is still able to have children... But, Ashley, Willow and Katy are my top harem picks after Jessy... not that I want to get rid of any of the girls. I love them all!:love:(y)
I still get the giggles thinking of tiny little Jessy with a great big preggo bubble belly. haha :ROFLMAO: TBH, I want the entire harem as my old lady. Can't forget the landlady at the hotel and her daughter or the Russian girls at the cafe or the hottie that gave us our first tattoo or the dancers that love us too... There are far too many hotties to say no to any of them. As for a guess as to who will actually get pregnant? Well, to be frank, I think this particular lady is already pregnant with our child... get ready for the screen to blur because it's most likely...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mais non... Sorry Jess, baby. No baby for you:oops:
Bella ciao, Vin:cool:(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Pretty sure wife and babies tend to go together ... kinda been that way since the dawn of marriage.
Jessy is the MC number one girl from the start. They both agreed she will share him as long as she is always his number one. He agreed to this because they both have to much "dirt" on one another. This was said when they got to Cali. Rightfully so. The dev could also change who gets knocked up as well. There are to many LI for it to be just one. Rai might be first but hopefully not the only

Aug 2, 2021
Pretty sure wife and babies tend to go together ... kinda been that way since the dawn of marriage.
Forty years ago I may have agreed with you, friend. Now that I've been around well over half a century myself... I find your opinion lacking the wisdom of experience. I'm a very high mileage model with millions of miles on this old chassis.

I have a son, a teenage grandson and soon to have a new baby granddaughter. I have never been married. Both of my grandchildren have different mothers, neither of whom married my son. My son's mother went on to have several more children with three other men, none of whom she married.

Are you following me thus far?

Old lady in biker language is kind of like a wife but not necessarily the same thing. A biker's old lady can be his wife (legally bound or common law) or girlfriend. Some MC's even have a special ceremony when a member takes on a new old lady. It's kind of like a biker wedding but there is no marriage license or any kind of legally binding agreement. It's a deeper bond, one made in blood and..... other bodily fluids. But, don't confuse pregnant, married and old lady. They do not necessarily coincide. Hope that helps.

Ciao, Vin:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021
jess might have something to say too.
Jess WILL have something to say about that! So will I! No! Not Rai! Jessy is already my old lady. I'm not about to kick Rai to the curb. She is always welcome and has a place in my heart... under Jessy. Jessy is my number one, my ol'lady, my precious. :love: (y) Jess is the one that opened MC's eyes to the possibility of having more than one woman and being happy. She's also the one that made most of the other girls available to MC by way of being the intermediary or "go between" who set them up to be part of the harem circus that is the MC's life in this game. As long as Rai can accept that, she is welcome but she will NEVER replace Jess... not now... not ever.
Ciao, Vin:cool:(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Onetogo and cxx

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Old lady in biker language is kind of like a wife but not necessarily the same thing. A biker's old lady can be his wife (legally bound or common law) or girlfriend. Some MC's even have a special ceremony when a member takes on a new old lady. It's kind of like a biker wedding but there is no marriage license or any kind of legally binding agreement. It's a deeper bond, one made in blood and..... other bodily fluids. But, don't confuse pregnant, married and old lady. They do not necessarily coincide. Hope that helps.
its ole lady dude ..... ;)
and the rest is pretty much spot on ....
i'm an x biker myself .... spent 6 years ... till the ole lady started puttin out our kids 7 total :love:
and yeah i know the cure .. but don't care for it ;)

Aug 2, 2021
its ole lady dude ..... ;)
and the rest is pretty much spot on ....
i'm an x biker myself .... spent 6 years ... till the ole lady started puttin out our kids 7 total :love:
and yeah i know the cure .. but don't care for it ;)
No argument here, friend. I'm pretty sure you are dead on balls accurate. I'll go for Ole or Ol' next time I mention it because you are correct. In fact, most times I've heard it from real bikers it sounds a lot more like O'lady, like it's all one word. haha:LOL:
I'm from Indiana originally and had the opportunity to drive for and work along side of an Amish framing crew doing new construction, remodels and other renovations when I was a much, much younger man. Your telling of your seven children brings to mind what one of the men on my travelling crew told me once...
He had five and a half dozen children all by the same wife... He wasn't lying but there is a catch to what he said. It is a trick... just not a lie... Can you guess the trick? After leaving me hanging all day as we worked, framing up an addition to someone's lake cottage, he finally spilled the beans...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Amish are an odd lot compared to modern folk but I did enjoy the time I spent with them. They are hard working, honest folk and I like them for that. They also have a decent sense of humor. :)

Reactions: ImperialD

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
don't remember name but its from some very old western movie (clint eastwood not john wayne old).
The movie with Eastwood was "Paint your wagon". Great movie, but that's not where the avatar is from. It's from a movie that is about four years older.

Reactions: VicelloBalthazar
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes