BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Save the fixed ep10p4.rpy file to inside the /game folder that is inside the /LongRoadHome folder.
And if there is already a ep10p4.rpyc in that folder make sure to delete the ep10p4.rpyc.
Its important to remove any old ep10p4.rpyc as I believe it stores the old ep10p4.rpy info.
The game will remake a new ep10p4.rpyc when you start playing this time useing the fixed version.

Hope that A, makes sense and B, helps :)
Thanks. Got it.

hallsigns

May 1, 2019
oi jacks is a top MC for the show.... i dont get that "hate" for his choice of shoes... let the guys that ride wear what they want :eek:
He literally choose to wear sneakers in tribute to a California biker he shadowed before doing the show that was killed while the first season was shot... he has said this in mulitple interviews and commented that MC bikers under the age of 30 never say anything... just older MC bikers or guys that ride bikes for fun.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Not sure why this update started out with MC and Willow being baby-crazy. Hopefully that's a bug that needs fixing. I don't even think my MC has creampied her yet and he's for sure not now that Willows grandpa is pushing for a great-grandchild. Fuck him and what he wants.

• Angry
Reactions: Charlie45 and MixQQ

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I completely forgot about this game. It seems like it's been quite a while since the last update came out. 6 months since the last update and only 1148 renders? Seems like a pretty small update for the amount of time compared to a few other games that I play with monthly updates with an average of 600 to 800 renders. Good luck to the dev to keep the game going. Guess I'll keep busy with other games.
Firstly Dima is a single Dev.... 2nd. he is a old dude and with old i mean old (love you Dima :ROFLMAO: ) with a family that took a heavy amount of his time this year. idc if the game only gets 2 updates a year.. most of us here loves the game and the dev so we just dont care about time/numbers..

I dont get this obsession with those render numbers... got to witness this in other threads already... its just dumb imo, even AVN Devs are just Humans with Reallife and stuff.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Firstly Dima is a single Dev.... 2nd. he is a old dude and with old i mean old (love you Dima :ROFLMAO: ) with a family that took a heavy amount of his time this year. idc if the game only gets 2 updates a year.. most of us here loves the game and the dev so we just dont care about time/numbers..

I dont get this obsession with those render numbers... got to witness this in other threads already... its just dumb imo, even AVN Devs are just Humans with Reallife and stuff.
You can only lose with this kind of disccusion and people, so no need to waste time.;)
how much content in latest update? 2 hours?
For me, around that I think, not really longer.

Reactions: motseer

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
People gotta measure shit. At least number of renders makes more sense than counting lines of code. <shrug>

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what are the odds the MC gets ownership off stan & della's house or something along those lines?
who knows (besides dima who won't tell)? it is possible but somewhat unlikely.

I was thinking he'd end up buying the hotel and keep Juanita and daughter as "employees" lol
with what money? even if house prices are low on that town still hotel would cost 6 digits number.

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes