divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
who knows (besides dima who won't tell)? it is possible but somewhat unlikely.

with what money? even if house prices are low on that town still hotel would cost 6 digits number.
I'm sure the Minions have plenty of drug money laying around in cash. So when the Rouges wipe them out they will take all their cash.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Am i stuck in a loop when i decide to visit Stan and "Alpha" Della for a bike ride?..after i leave i keep returning to the gym and back to Stan and back to Gym and back to Stan.....

Last edited:

Marty McLean

May 13, 2018
Not to insert myself into creative, but with Spike and Kira on site, MC might use some connections to bring in a small handful of former mates to prospect. Nothing like a few Rangers, Berets, or Recon Marines to beef up a club. Not enough full patches to Big Brother a ton of hang arounds but Sluggo, Gunner, Finn and MC could over see a good Fire Team of prospects. This would also benefit Stan by easing his concerns about the future of the Rogues.
Also MC may want to retire Elvira to strictly one on one or solo rides and invest in a Boss Hoss with a bench seat so he can putt all 4 OLs at once because Willow has Miss Piggy. That would be one hell of a parade on July 4th. Or do we ask Willow and Gunner to give lessons to the others and get some used Sportsters to chop?
OBD, this is just me rumor mongering and Conspiracy Theorizing, not suggesting ways to alter YOUR story.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 133 Votes