UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, it shocked me too. I didn't expect them to just instantly turn against Ryker that like with zero hesitation even with him promising to keep quiet and having proved himself to be someone they could put some faith and trust in. The fact they do that and then feel bad for his loved ones and plan to take care of them in Ryker's stead? That's some messed up psychology there.
"Yeah. Don't worry guys. I won't tell anyone you're murderers or where the bodies are buried. Pinky promise and shit."

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ryker has good reason to keep quiet quite frankly but I get your point. Remember that he has murdered too and was already in prison for his rage and violent tendencies and has already been affiliated and helped the gang already. He'd likely get his probation revoked and go back to prison. The two guys facing death are pieces of shit too so he ultimately wouldn't feel too bad for them either.
It's not about what he's done in the past, it's about what he can testify about now, so unless he puts 2 in the back of whatshisface's dome, he isn't trustworthy enough to be allowed to live. If I were in Stan / Della's position I wouldn't let him walk away either. I mean, the hole is already dug and everything.

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
It's not about what he's done in the past, it's about what he can testify about now, so unless he puts 2 in the back of whatshisface's dome, he isn't trustworthy enough to be allowed to live. If I were in Stan / Della's position I wouldn't let him walk away either. I mean, the hole is already dug and everything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
It's a harem game. It's illegal :KEK:

Jokes aside, for me, If it's a harem, there's no skippable girl
tbh there are a few harem vn's out there where i have a real strong dislike for one girl who'll reject but its rare (usually tranny's or heavy femdom)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
tbh there are a few harem vn's out there where i have a real strong dislike for one girl who'll reject but its rare (usually tranny's or heavy femdom)
In all AVN i played, there was exactly ONE femdom LI that I would accept IRL. Otherwise huge turnoff for me. Regarding trans, i'm always saying that i'm only entitled to an opinion if it affects my own sexuality. So in the case of an trans LI, i feel entitled to reject the idea to engage.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Guys, I know that a lot of the story is ancient history for us. Especially, the early parts... But, SPOILERS, please!
Thank you.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
And.......... you can't pick 7 or 8 and turn down the rest because why?
What are you talking about? “gotta catch them all” is the default mentality of average harem fans. How dare you tell us to turn down a girl?!:mad:
Jokes aside, i believe one of the main reasons why a lot of people love playing harem games is the promise of experiencing all major stories (especially in terms of relationship buildup) in one go, and so skipping some of them means skipping content that might be interesting to the main plot, which kind of defeats the point of “full experience” typical in harem games. My previous point was that if a game has a LARGE amount of LIs, it risks spreading the relationship buildup thin, and it always lead to a lack of content in some LIs at least for games in development. While all harem games have the same problem, you are almost guaranteed to see your favorite girl(s) in one or two updates max if the main LI ensemble is not too much to handle, but the same can not be said in “fuckfest” games or harem games that have 10+ main LIs

Reactions: Dororohot

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
What are you talking about? “gotta catch them all” is the default mentality of average harem fans. How dare you tell us to turn down a girl?!:mad:
Jokes aside, i believe one of the main reasons why a lot of people love playing harem games is the promise of experiencing all major stories (especially in terms of relationship buildup) in one go, and so skipping some of them means skipping content that might be interesting to the main plot, which kind of defeats the point of “full experience” typical in harem games. My previous point was that if a game has a LARGE amount of LIs, it risks spreading the relationship buildup thin, and it always lead to a lack of content in some LIs at least for games in development. While all harem games have the same problem, you are almost guaranteed to see your favorite girl(s) in one or two updates max if the main LI ensemble is not too much to handle, but the same can not be said in “fuckfest” games or harem games that have 10+ main LIs
Also, because it's most mens dream to have a harem of women as their own. Men do not need to like a woman to want to fuck her.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I guess I will just say "always" is a pretty big statement and prone to error. I haven't seen any problem being satisfied in update after update of this story in either story or relationship progression. Maybe I'm just easily entertained...

Apr 2, 2023
Which comes back to Mots original point; that there is nothing stopping you from picking your favorite girls and being done with it. Though, technically while the MC has the option to bed every woman he sees with his magical cock most of the side pieces haven't affected the main part of the story. According to the code and if you selected the appropriate option the only women technically in the "harem" at this point: Jessy, Nikki, Willow, Rachael. Everyone else, though feelings may be involved, is technically just a side piece to dip the wick in. Also every woman he has bedded has their own unique story if you actually read it and read his thoughts. We're still in chapter one and the only person who really knows what happens in the future with the prospective and current li's is Dima himself. Honestly complaints/suggestions/personal opinions about a harem avn being to "harem-ey" is like walking into a house of ill-repute full of pussy and complaining because there are too many women to choose from.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And.......... you can't pick 7 or 8 and turn down the rest because why?
harem etiquette ?
gadda catch em all?
but the inner circle/main LI ensemble should be smaller or limited to a proper number so that his love towards the main LIs could actually feel genuine instead of a repeat of the Horse MC situation in Grandma's House.
Here we are again. Am I the only one that is more shoked that again this game is compared to Grandma's House?:eek: The only thing those two have together is a large female cast.
So, shall we now begin to compare a Harley to a bicycle, cause both of them have two tires?
I'm talking about the comments about the bad ending if you don't want to kill James and his toy boy.
Not really a suprise for me, even never gone that path down. Do we encountered new charachters there? Asking for a friend.:sneaky:
My previous point was that if a game has a LARGE amount of LIs, it risks spreading the relationship buildup thin, and it always lead to a lack of content in some LIs at least for games in development. While all harem games have the same problem, you are almost guaranteed to see your favorite girl(s) in one or two updates max if the main LI ensemble is not too much to handle, but the same can not be said in “fuckfest” games or harem games that have 10+ main LIs
Dima is know to rush things, I mean with v10 part one, v10 part two, v10 part three, v10 part four and the comming v10 part five. He is obviously rushing to finish the first episode and will just ignore some LI and don't give them their time on the story their deserved. That is so super green clear.:whistle:

/E:

Last edited:
  • Love

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
We here again. I am the only one that is more shoked that again this game is compared to Grandma's House?:eek: The only thing those two have together is a large female cast.
So, shall we now begin to compare a Harley to a bicycle, cause both of them have two tires?

Not really a suprise for me, even never gone that path down. Do we encountered new charachters there? Asking for a friend.:sneaky:

Dima is know to rush things, I mean with v10 part one, v10 part two, v10 part three, v10 part four and the comming v10 part five. He is obviously rushing to finish the first episode and will just ignore some LI and don't give them their time on the story their deserved. That is so super green clear.:whistle:

/E:
c3p0 and logic. It's always like hittin' the nail on the head. c3p0 without logic? Would be like Aunt Jemima's pancakes without her syrup. Jus' Sayin':cool:

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes