UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Guys, I know that a lot of the story is ancient history for us. Especially, the early parts... But, SPOILERS, please!
Thank you.
I'm talking about the comments about the bad ending if you don't want to kill James and his toy boy.
Now that you mention it, and since it's a good idea, I went back and in-lined my posts including the quotes. I think all that did was draw more attention to it, though. :ROFLMAO:

Apr 2, 2023
Y'all got that fancy store bought stuff growing up? My mom use maple flavoring in sugar water.
Same. To this day I still rather make my own vice buying whatever fancy hipster shit they have now for whatever ungodly amount they are charging treating it like it some nectar of the gods type ridiculousness. I remember the first time I had syrup that wasn't so thin it actually stuck to pancakes like it was supposed to my mind was blown.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Y'all got that fancy store bought stuff growing up? My mom use maple flavoring in sugar water.
Now I just wanna send you homemade pancakes with real maple syrup on 'em. I only ever had 3 different breakfasts growing up. 2 eggs and a piece of bacon or sausage, pancakes with maple syrup or, on Sunday, WAFFLES with maple syrup. Waffles are the only breakfast food on earth better than pancakes. :D

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Same. To this day I still rather make my own vice buying whatever fancy hipster shit they have now for whatever ungodly amount they are charging treating it like it some nectar of the gods type ridiculousness. I remember the first time I had syrup that wasn't so thin it actually stuck to pancakes like it was supposed to my mind was blown.
Heh. Makes me think of "Smart Water". It's like regular water, but somehow better! Because uh...celebrity endorsements!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Now I just wanna send you homemade pancakes with real maple syrup on 'em. I only ever had 3 different breakfasts growing up. 2 eggs and a piece of bacon or sausage, pancakes with maple syrup or, on Sunday, WAFFLES with maple syrup. Waffles are the only breakfast food on earth better than pancakes. :D
and here I am with my cereal :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
and here I am with my cereal :ROFLMAO:
Try grey bread with a spread of magerine.. every day.. :sick:

• Sad

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ideal breakfast for me is an Irish or English breakfast (minus the congealed pig's blood). Bacon can be either regular or back (prefer regular).

I never really liked pancakes to be honest, they're basically just maple syrup sponges, and waffles were always more of a dessert thing to me.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ideal breakfast for me is an Irish or English breakfast (minus the congealed pig's blood). Bacon can be either regular or back (prefer regular).

I never really liked pancakes to be honest, they're basically just maple syrup sponges, and waffles were always more of a dessert thing to me.
Yep, bacon is the best breakfast meat. Sausage is nice but bacon is the top, especially jowl... If ya never had jowl, its bacon with a lot of crispy fat layered in.

These are also excellent. Like pancakes, but lighter, and often covered with powdered sugar. :)
View attachment 4000666
Damn, that looks good... I wanna try some. Can you get it in the States?

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
There one European breakfast place in town here that makes 'em. But I learned of them by growing up with a kid whose mom was Danish.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yep, bacon is the best breakfast meat. Sausage is nice but bacon is the top, especially jowl... If ya never had jowl, its bacon with a lot of crispy fat layered in.

You can make them yourself ;)

Apr 2, 2023
thread's gonna be nuked again :ROFLMAO:
Whoa, whoa whoa! Wait.. The ladies of the FOX BOX would like to say on behalf of the benevolent Ryker that waffles are the superior breakfast bread due to their superior construction as well as pockets that hold extra butter/syrup especially when paired with fried chicken.

• Haha

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
thread's gonna be nuked again :ROFLMAO:
hehe it's ok I already got the recipe...

Whoa, whoa whoa! Wait.. The ladies of the FOX BOX would like to say on behalf of the benevolent Ryker that waffles are the superior breakfast bread due to their superior construction as well as pockets that hold extra butter/syrup especially when paired with fried chicken.
and... after all, we been cookin' this up just for them! Right? Right.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hello everyone...I have a question about the video enhancement mod on page 320...right now it's not upgraded to the newest update...is the mod still compatible with the newest update or do we need to wait for mod to be updated? thanks

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes