Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Ho i having a probvlem i did take Angel Virginity and cum inside her but im stuck in a loop i can pass the creampie dialogue alweys return to when the MC cum.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ho i having a probvlem i did take Angel Virginity and cum inside her but im stuck in a loop i can pass the creampie dialogue alweys return to when the MC cum.
Here is a link to the Hotfix that should fix it. Right click the attached file, save as and put it in you Long Road Home/game folder. I tried to have it posted on the OP but it hasn't happened... it is the dev's patch update and thanks to ohhiimfox for posting it with permission from OBD.

Reactions: ohhiimfox

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Here is a link to the Hotfix that should fix it. Right click the attached file, save as and put it in you Long Road Home/game folder. I tried to have it posted on the OP but it hasn't happened... it is the dev's patch update and thanks to ohhiimfox for posting it with permission from OBD.
Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello everyone...I have a question about the video enhancement mod on page 320...right now it's not upgraded to the newest update...is the mod still compatible with the newest update or do we need to wait for mod to be updated? thanks
nope.

• Red Heart
Reactions: balboa2151

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
when will be released the final version and not the beta?? cuz i've read that thids is only partial version, am i right? thanks

Reactions: NotTheReal16
Apr 2, 2023
oldet can't get preggo so future of their familyline relies on younger generation.
Della can't, but I am pretty sure Kat's equipment still works fine but she is still in love with Big Ed, hence not ready for that level of intimacy with the MC. From what I remember the only baby/pregnant talk was her sisters wish that Katy would have kids whereas she hasn't said anything about being infertile herself.

Last edited:

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Given how long the last update took, I'm a bit concerned about future updates being even longer. The in-game decision MC makes after the hospital meeting w/ Tori basically turns LRH into two separate games (direct assault vs. sabotage). Sure some subplots could be shared (like bringing Kira & Spike onboard); but the main storyline of the game would take two different directions now depending on the choice made.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Given how long the last update took, I'm a bit concerned about future updates being even longer. The in-game decision MC makes after the hospital meeting w/ Tori basically turns LRH into two separate games (direct assault vs. sabotage). Sure some subplots could be shared (like bringing Kira & Spike onboard); but the main storyline of the game would take two different directions now depending on the choice made.
i think you're being over dramatic here
that decision will not influence a lot TBH, for the end off season it will affect :

1 or 2 scene's based on the season endgame(getting rid off the minon MC)

most off the the consequences for the alliance choice will play out in season 2 with the narrative change that the city officials (mayor de pasto etc.) will be the main antagonists.
possible paths from this choice i predict are:

will tori be a LI? (i can actually see her being with the MC could lead to possibly exposing de pasto as a fraud and replacing him with a more rouge favoured mayor,jessie existence would also be a possible narrative)

Getting Jaybird out off prison and the effects that it will have on candy's path.

aside from that you'd get a few initial favour points with the city officials in the new narrative but that would likely be balanced out in season 2.

maybe i left a few things out but i don't see how this would create 2 different story narrative's for season 2.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
i think you're being over dramatic here
that decision will not influence a lot TBH, for the end off season it will affect :

1 or 2 scene's based on the season endgame(getting rid off the minon MC)

most off the the consequences for the alliance choice will play out in season 2 with the narrative change that the city officials (mayor de pasto etc.) will be the main antagonists.
possible paths from this choice i predict are:

will tori be a LI? (i can actually see her being with the MC could lead to possibly exposing de pasto as a fraud and replacing him with a more rouge favoured mayor,jessie existence would also be a possible narrative)

Getting Jaybird out off prison and the effects that it will have on candy's path.

aside from that you'd get a few initial favour points with the city officials in the new narrative but that would likely be balanced out in season 2.

maybe i left a few things out but i don't see how this would create 2 different story narrative's for season 2.
Hope getting Jaybird out of jail won't stop me from creampie Candy.:BootyTime: That's my only concern.:devilish:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
we'll see ,if i had to guess no but Jaybird would probably be present.. which would be a no go for me.
if jaybird is in the picture im out. and giving up candy to him out is the way.
Getting Jaybird out to help fight the enemy, maybe he will sacrifice himself in the process. I guess.:sneaky::KEK:

Reactions: Skep-tiker
4.30 star(s) 133 Votes