motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
dont know if the creator reads these but i do play your game and played the recent beta and there was a small glitch at least for me when it gave the option to basically to get angel pregnant it kept repeating the entire scene i seen at the end of the current version that you wanted to know about any errors or not so
Hotfix Click on the Hotfix link. Right click on the attached file. Click Save As. Place in Long Road Home/Game folder.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
dont know if the creator reads these but i do play your game and played the recent beta and there was a small glitch at least for me when it gave the option to basically to get angel pregnant it kept repeating the entire scene i seen at the end of the current version that you wanted to know about any errors or not so
And why do you have quoted Crazygamer43, when you wanted to write something to the dev?:unsure:
Crazygamer43 is a moderator, Crazygamer43 is not the developer of this or (AFAIK) any game at all (otherwise he would have a game developer batch). Dimitri57 is the developer of this game...
But at this point, mot is right.

I can't even believe myself that I've written the last sentence.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh thanks a lot, I was gonna watch those movies this weekend!
liar liar, your pants are on fire.

does the dev check this page? they wanted to know of any bugs on the beta... when asked if you want to call Nikki a special name during sex and entering a custom name it just reverts back to calling her Tink.
yes but you can speed things up by sending him pm/dm.

jhalencak

May 14, 2020
And why do you have quoted Crazygamer43, when you wanted to write something to the dev?:unsure:
Crazygamer43 is a moderator, Crazygamer43 is not the deveveloper of this or (AFAIK) any game at all (otherwise he would have a game developer batch). Dimitri57 is the developer of this game...
But at this point, mot is right.

I can't even believe myself that I've written the last sentence.:ROFLMAO:
Cause i assumed the start of the thread was the creator i didnt look my bad

• Hey there
Reactions: c3p0
4.30 star(s) 133 Votes