markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Not sure if anyone has already mentioned it, but I really liked when it is implied that Big Ed's voice reassures and advises Ryker during the chase scene in the latest release.
Yeah that was a nice touch saying shes meant to be ridden fast let her loose. That was one character i wish we got to meet based on the way people talk about him he was bigger than sluggo and jaybird.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2023
That would be totally contradict her origin story and her seeing MC as her white knight.
Yeah hard pass. Three quarters of the games on the site are for cucks like to be stepped on.
Are you aware that Jessy already has a femdom scene in this game?
Do you mean that this game is for cucks and has contradicting story?
I guess I'll stop discussing on this thread, you jumping for "white knight" and "cucks" as counter arguments shows your lack of knowledge both in fetish and irl relations. And it all in a thread about a game with really great scene and path choice management - any argument here boils down to "no, because don't want to click "skip scene".

And calling me a cuck is the same as me calling you a scat loving shit eater

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not sure if anyone has already mentioned it, but I really liked when it is implied that Big Ed's voice reassures and advises Ryker during the chase scene in the latest release.
I'm spilt about it. Nice touch on one side, but the more rational me so 90% with an uncertainty of 10% isn't that happy about it...

Last edited:
Reactions: The Grifter

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I'm spilt about it. Nice touch one one side, but the more rational me so 90% with an uncertainty of 10% isn't that happy about it...
I think I know what you mean. It implies some... spiritualism, I guess?
Being agnostic now after catholic for a long time, I wasn't sure how to take this either. I came to the conclusion, though, that this signals something like 'brothers beyond death', as if Ed approves Ryker riding Elvira, dating Kat, and being a full member of the Rogues.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dimitri57 and c3p0
Jun 4, 2022
I'm spilt about it. Nice touch on one side, but the more rational me so 90% with an uncertainty of 10% isn't that happy about it...
I'm of a similar opinion. This has sorta, kinda ruined the immersion I had playing this.

I'm absolutely being sarcastic, btw.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I don't recall an identity being given to the voice...

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Are you aware that Jessy already has a femdom scene in this game?
Not with ryker. Jessy stated herself that she would do everything to make him happy. Ryker is clearly depicted as dominant throughout the game. For what reason should she try to dominate him now? Your clearly ignoring the whole story to justify your wishes, and then go ad hominem if someone disagrees with you. A path system doesnt mean to sacrifice consistency for the sake of an unfitting kink. Thid id the equivalent of demanding a true love path and male Dom in pandorras box. Lol

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I don't recall an identity being given to the voice...
It isn't. But in that context it feels the only conclusion to come to, unless you consider the Spaghetti Monster to be a benevolent ally to the Rogues. Not saying that isn't the case, but I personaly remain sceptic. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0
Oct 21, 2023
Not with ryker. Jessy stated herself that she would do everything to make him happy. Ryker is clearly depicted as dominant throughout the game. For what reason should she try to dominate him now? Your clearly ignoring the whole story to justify your wishes, and then go ad hominem if someone disagrees with you. A path system doesnt mean to sacrifice consistency for the sake of an unfitting kink. Thid id the equivalent of demanding a true love path and male Dom in pandorras box. Lol
First of all - who says anything about demanding?
I am stating my preferences as consumer. That's all.
2nd - yes, she has a femdom H-scene with MC in this game.
3rd - you seeing characters in binary, again, doesn't allow to even start a debate with you.
"would do everything to make him happy" - what even that has to do with anything? Have you even played this game?
Anytime Jes says that, it is always followed by "just like I would do for you" from MC.
And you know that submissive people can be dominant in bed, for... you know, just fun? Which is kinda the main fucking theme of this game :')
4th - I have not went ad hominem at anyone, but that is you and your lack of reading skills problem.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
It isn't. But in that context it feels the only conclusion to come to
Your dad, looking out for you? Makes more sense to me than some dude you never even set eyes on (and vice versa). But I'm not claiming that, just saying we don't know.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Your dad, looking out for you? Makes more sense to me than some dude you never even set eyes on (and vice versa). But I'm not claiming that, just saying we don't know.
Let's agree to disagree about our take of the scene.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I'd say Femdom sucks... just my preferences as consumer. Funny that this is exactly as much worth as your opinion. But i guess you'll explain me next why it isn't. This is what playing chess with a pigeon must feel like...

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
my guess would be Tori she seems like a Woman that dont want to bend ever again to any man...
To me she seems the complete opposite, on the surface she appears manipulative and maybe she truly is manipulative
At the same time feels to me like she can't function or at least can't help herself get away from being bend over by men .. she has been and still is under her brother's thumb most of her life, also the little I gathered from those who are aware of her affair with the mayor seems to me she is the one on her knees most of the time in that relationship
Like she needs those males who rule over her to siphon power from them and become powerful with everyone else, but without a source she can't operate.

I would be shocked if Dima decided to make that woman walk all over MC, especially after being under those 2 assholes.

Reactions: Skep-tiker
Oct 21, 2023
Funny that this is exactly as much worth as your opinion. But i guess you'll explain me next why it isn't.
Funny that I wrote literally that same thing to someone in a thread of Elvensang, although that was quality dispute, not content one.

No, why would I argue with basic facts?
The argument is about reasons to add more femdom.
Which I feel like a lot of people everywhere around the Internet read as "cuckold ballbusting by Dominatrix in latex" for some reasons.
No, a femdom scene can be as simple as "Jes throwing MC on the bed, telling him to shut up and lick her good". Which happens in the game already btw.

As for you not liking it - great! I don't like watersports. Guess what - I just went a path without it. Shocker.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
yeh of corse that makes perfect sence i mean his dad's bound to know what the bike is capable of.
How fast she can go and what she can handle.
I mean how silly it would be to assume that the guy that built the bike and rode the bike and dead rideing the bike.
Might in some way have such a strong spirtual connection to the bike that in a time of need.
He might atcually be able to comunicate with the now rider of the bike.
I mean what could the dead previous owner possibly know about what the bike can and can't do that the MC's dad doesn't
So yeh I agree its makes way more sense that the MC's dad who never even saw the bike let alone ridden it.
Would be telling the MC what the bikes capable of and not the spirit of the bikes previous owner. :devilish:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Funny that I wrote literally that same thing to someone in a thread of Elvensang, although that was quality dispute, not content one.

No, why would I argue with basic facts?
The argument is about reasons to add more femdom.
Which I feel like a lot of people everywhere around the Internet read as "cuckold ballbusting by Dominatrix in latex" for some reasons.
No, a femdom scene can be as simple as "Jes throwing MC on the bed, telling him to shut up and lick her good". Which happens in the game already btw.

As for you not liking it - great! I don't like watersports. Guess what - I just went a path without it. Shocker.
That was the lightest 'femdom' scene imaginable, also the only one of it's kind in the game. The MC being dominant has already been well established in this game, so to shoehorn in a path where he becomes submissive, even as a switch, would be entirely out of place. Ryker is much bigger and stronger than Jessy, and is ex Military with a lot of training. This much smaller woman dominating him, idk how fans of femdom would even enjoy that in this setting and with these characters, it would be not even the slightest bit believable considering everything we know with the characters and plot.

Anything like that would have to be the MC allowing her to dominate him, and with what we know about the MC, it's not something he would even enjoy or fit with his personality at all. Now Jessy being involved with the BDSM dungeon with Angelica, and also some lesdom scenes, that can fit just fine, but yeah you're request/suggestion was maybe a bit too ambitious to say the least.

I just want to say that I'm not trying to put you down for your suggestion or your taste, you're free to your opinion after all.

However, when you say things like this that are completely ridiculous and unfounded:

but I'd love if she was more switch, it would fit perfectly for the whole game plot.
Her "Main girl" would be emphasized by only her being able to manhandle MC.
it does make one wonder if you were really paying attention while playing the game. :unsure: (She would never be able to 'manhandle' the MC, for the reasons I stated above. It also clearly wouldn't fit with the plot of the game... idk how you came to that conclusion.)

Reactions: Skep-tiker
4.30 star(s) 131 Votes