Oct 21, 2023
I am not even gonna start. There could be maybe some discussion about ridiculousness of that binary worldview of dom/sub, but...
Ryker is much bigger and stronger than Jessy, and is ex Military with a lot of training
...that shows how you do not know a slightest thing about not even femdom - about human relationships in general.
Physical domination - impossible in Jess context for the reasons you mentioned - is the weakest form of domination, just like its enjoyers.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I am not even gonna start. There could be maybe some discussion about ridiculousness of that binary worldview of dom/sub, but...

...that shows how you do not know a slightest thing about not even femdom - about human relationships in general.
Trust me, I don't have a binary view of BDSM or any adjacent fetishes surrounding it. It's funny that you quoted one line of my paragraph, without the rest of what I said about it not fitting his personality. I only said that part because of what you said about her being able to "manhandle" him, which is quite fucking retarded if you believe this to be the case. Yes bigger men, who are stronger than their partner, CAN be submissive, and they CAN enjoy giving up control, IF it fits their personality, if it's something they enjoy. If you think the MC in this game's personality suggest that he would be willing to be submissive, at the cost of his own enjoyment and happiness, you're absolutely delusional. Same goes for you thinking that Jessy would ever be manhandling him.

Oct 21, 2023
If you think the MC in this game's personality suggest that he would be willing to be submissive, at the cost of his own enjoyment and happiness, you're absolutely delusional. Same goes for you thinking that Jessy would ever be manhandling him.
Have YOU even played the game?!
If you were to rank MC characteristics and traits from the most significant to the least ones, it would look like

1. would do anything and everything for Jess and would sacrifice whole world for her sake
2. has a dick
3. military background

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
would do anything and everything for Jess and would sacrifice whole world for her sake
Which doesn't mean he would be submissive out of his nature just to please her.

Just get over yourself and realise, this VN is not what you are looking for. I suggest you try the one in my sig instead.

Oct 21, 2023
Which doesn't mean he would be submissive out of his nature just to please her.
But we already see him do in the game already? I am loosing my mind with you guys.
I don't know who argues with who here with all those self-contradictions yall write.
this VN is not what you are looking for
Why? I enjoyed it very much and I had great fun playing it. I just came to state subjective sugestion and spread my Holy GFD Word, like I do with every VN.
Which for some reason made folks here feel threatened. You remind me of those "Noooo, GOKU would BEAT SUPERMAN easly!" discussions back in the day.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
would do anything and everything for Jess and would sacrifice whole world for her sake
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Do you not know what hyperbole is? Do you not ever exaggerate or say things that are clearly not supposed to be literal.

When the MC says he would do anything for her, he doesn't actually mean anything.

Things the MC would not do for her. (This is only a small list of a shit ton of things)
  • Take it up the ass for her
  • Kill someone for no good reason for her
  • jump off of a mountain because she asked him to
  • Eat literal dogshit off of the ground because she asked him to
  • Eat her shit because she wanted him to
  • Force himself to fuck a guy in front of her because she asked him to
  • Be tied up and beaten with whips, paddles, and canes, because she wanted him to
  • Sacrifice his other loved ones to save her (he would rather find another way)
I could list a shit ton of other things he wouldn't do, but if you don't get the point by now, idk what to tell you, get an evaluation.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Dead people are talking to you and you're worried about making sense?
Your dad, looking out for you? Makes more sense to me than some dude you never even set eyes on (and vice versa). But I'm not claiming that, just saying we don't know.
Nice come back.... oh wait except it seems your the one that was clearly worring about it makeing sense.
I just proved the previous owner talking made just as much sense as your dad comment.
not my problem if you didn't like me doing so.

Last edited:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
the more rational me so 90% with an uncertainty of 10% isn't that happy about it...
I figure that LRH's MC is basically the same as the MC from Grandma's House, constantly running around with a hard-on. Since he has a horse cock, he doesn't have enough blood getting to his brain and hears voices.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Long Road Home 0.10.1 part 3
(Gallery/mods may work if added to "Documents/Wills747/longroad.home/game/" folder)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
label jump function
Scrollable choices (when multiple/ large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v 0.10.1 part 3

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm with the party they throw for the MC when they propose him to be a biker and I'm starting to dislike Reba's character a lot. She is a predatory lesbian who I don't understand what she means in a male mc game. I don't mind all the stuff that the others bring up because deep down the guy they like is the MC and even though they have fun they still think about him. but Rega is another matter. This is clearly a rival apart from the mc. At least as far as I've gotten. If this feeling finally not wears off, I will unfortunately abandon this game. And I like it a lot and as I have already said, although I am not a fan of the lesbian theme, in this game I don't care because it is well done. But Reba is a red flag that I couldn't pass

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'm with the party they throw for the MC when they propose him to be a biker and I'm starting to dislike Reba's character a lot. She is a predatory lesbian who I don't understand what she means in a male mc game. I don't mind all the stuff that the others bring up because deep down the guy they like is the MC and even though they have fun they still think about him. but Rega is another matter. This is clearly a rival apart from the mc. At least as far as I've gotten. If this feeling finally wears off, I will unfortunately abandon this game. And I like it a lot and as I have already said, although I am not a fan of the lesbian theme, in this game I don't care because it is well done. But Reba is a red flag that I couldn't pass
stick with it, she is probably one of the girls with the most character development over the course of the game, and especially after the scene that you mentioned. I (and I suppose many others) didn't like her at first, but she quickly grew on me after a few things were made clear.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I'm with the party they throw for the MC when they propose him to be a biker and I'm starting to dislike Reba's character a lot. She is a predatory lesbian who I don't understand what she means in a male mc game. I don't mind all the stuff that the others bring up because deep down the guy they like is the MC and even though they have fun they still think about him. but Rega is another matter. This is clearly a rival apart from the mc. At least as far as I've gotten. If this feeling finally not wears off, I will unfortunately abandon this game. And I like it a lot and as I have already said, although I am not a fan of the lesbian theme, in this game I don't care because it is well done. But Reba is a red flag that I couldn't pass
Keep playing Reba i wont say her real name cause spoilers shes alot more complicated

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes