• Total voters

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Hey great work on the port

I ran into a problem

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd9_preaudition_discussion'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/days/day9_preaudition.rpyc", line 75, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Long Story Short - Unofficial Ren'Py Port 0.7
Sat Apr 15 00:14:34 2023
```

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey great work on the port

I ran into a problem

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/days/day9_preaudition.rpyc", line 75, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Long Story Short - Unofficial Ren'Py Port 0.7
Sat Apr 15 00:14:34 2023
```
Thanks, there is a patch here for that error: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-sto...7-build-25-getoutofmylab.143959/post-10505671

Links in OP have full download with patched version, as well.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

fred9320

Dec 23, 2022
Glad you liked it. This isn't a lesbian focused game, so if there will be more in the future, it will still likely involve another guy. There's currently no Vanessa + Emily content (not to say there ever won't be, I just don't know). However, in the latest version of the official game, Vanessa does do a tiny bit of corrupting of another girl, but it's mostly to get MC laid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the most scene of vanessa

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings, first of all thank you to the dev who made this ren'py port (i only prefer AVNs that utilizes that engine), 2nd since i don't have any idea about the original version and there's no FAQs in the original version thread
i came here for the netorare tag so i have a question? does this VN have a fully developed ntr or it's just an afterthought by the OG dev for the extra tag and you only get a mild scene or two with no story impact if any

ereet

Jun 20, 2018
greetings, first of all thank you to the dev who made this ren'py port (i only prefer AVNs that utilizes that engine), 2nd since i don't have any idea about the original version and there's no FAQs in the original version thread
i came here for the netorare tag so i have a question? does this VN have a fully developed ntr or it's just an afterthought by the OG dev for the extra tag and you only get a mild scene or two with no story impact if any
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for but I can tell you more about the elements in the story. First, a friend of the MC is getting constantly cucked by the girl he is dating, including with the MC himself. But she won't just cheat on the MC's friend with the MC, she won't be monogamous with the MC, either. Basically there is one girl in the story that fucks everything with a pulse and you can't stop her from doing it, even if you get involved with her and want her as a love interest. The girl in question is kinda at the center of the story so I don't think you could say she is an after-thought but I guess it is possible to ignore her and only focus on the girl(s) that will be faithful.

Reactions: Manuya

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for but I can tell you more about the elements in the story. First, a friend of the MC is getting constantly cucked by the girl he is dating, including with the MC himself. But she won't just cheat on the MC's friend with the MC, she won't be monogamous with the MC, either. Basically there is one girl in the story that fucks everything with a pulse and you can't stop her from doing it, even if you get involved with her and want her as a love interest. The girl in question is kinda at the center of the story so I don't think you could say she is an after-thought but I guess it is possible to ignore her and only focus on the girl(s) that will be faithful.
To expand on this a bit, Vanessa, MC's best friend (Joe)'s girlfriend, is very slutty. Toward the end of the current version here, however, you can prevent her from having sex.

Then, there's Ann, but her route for now is more sharing (Netorase). Basically, MC can decide whether or not she does anything with anyone else, (however, there is setup for for potential NTR when she goes to live in her college dorm). Also, there's implied cheating if you don't go to the movies with her and Chris. If you do go, and you let her sit on Chris' lap, she'll let him keep fondling her even if you disapprove.

There's also Emily, MC's roommate/sister, where she can hook up with her ex based on your choices.

We're not sure what it will be like in future versions, but as of right now, this is more of a netorase game than a netorare game. But that could change.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
thank you for your answer, i'm looking for that girl exactly, but unfortunately it's not really the main character here getting ntr'ed nor cucked nor cheated on but rather his friend since she's dating him, which makes her a promiscuous girl since even if like you said the player chose her as a love interest he knows beforehand she has a boyfriend and fucks other guys also which lean more into the sharing and voyeurism aspect, i will try the VN to see if i can get a kick out of that or not depending on the dialogues and situations presented

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
How i play this game is like this.
I try to satisfy everyone and be on good terms with everyone, MC is the least priority :LOL:
So that means i try not to steal Joes GF, which means no pussy for MC
I then tried to help sister out with her BF, which means no pussy for MC.
I denied Ann cuz i dont like her, no pussy for MC.
Theres only some side characters where you could get something here and there, but theres hoping for Alex, i dont know how will that play out.
It seems like MC doesnt benefit anything from playing like that and i dont wanna play any other way :LOL:
I would be satisfied if he could at least get only one girl for himself, like Alex maybe and focus on her

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
To expand on this a bit, Vanessa, MC's best friend (Joe)'s girlfriend, is very slutty. Toward the end of the current version here, however, you can prevent her from having sex.

Then, there's Ann, but her route for now is more sharing (Netorase). Basically, MC can decide whether or not she does anything with anyone else, (however, there is setup for for potential NTR when she goes to live in her college dorm). Also, there's implied cheating if you don't go to the movies with her and Chris. If you do go, and you let her sit on Chris' lap, she'll let him keep fondling her even if you disapprove.

There's also Emily, MC's roommate/sister, where she can hook up with her ex based on your choices.

We're not sure what it will be like in future versions, but as of right now, this is more of a netorase game than a netorare game. But that could change.
thank you for your detailed answer legend, can MC see those situations with Ann? or see things from her perspective other than the implied part? and the same question apply tp Emily and Vanessa? and to piggyback on last part hopefully the OG dev includes a fully fledged ntr path in the future for those that want it

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
thank you for your detailed answer legend, can MC see those situations with Ann? or see things from her perspective other than the implied part? and the same question applied tp Emily? and to piggyback on last part hopefully the OG dev includes a fully fledged ntr path in the future for those that want it
For Ann's sharing scenes, MC is present. When she goes to the movies alone with Chris, you don't see anything and she avoids your question about what happens (so far, not sure if TTrick is going to do anything else with that, but others have asked for a follow-up on that). If you're on Ann's hate path (you rejected her), there is an instance where you catch her with Chris and another instance where she tells the story (with visuals for the player) while hanging out with everyone.

As for Emily, if MC makes it so that her ex bf comes over, he is able to peek into the room and watch it happen.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
For Ann's sharing scenes, MC is present. When she goes to the movies alone with Chris, you don't see anything and she avoids your question about what happens (so far, not sure if TTrick is going to do anything else with that, but others have asked for a follow-up on that). If you're on Ann's hate path (you rejected her), there is an instance where you catch her with Chris and another instance where she tells the story (with visuals for the player) while hanging out with everyone.

As for Emily, if MC makes it so that her ex bf comes over, he is able to peek into the room and watch it happen.
thank you again for your answers and help it doesn't get anymore wholesome than that, much respect <3

ereet

Jun 20, 2018
IMO Vanessa is the perfect character for a hot NTR storyline in which the MC is led to believe that she will be faithful to him, but she isn't (or something along those lines).. it remains to be seen if the dev will take it in that direction. (imo they should) Besides, turning Vanessa in to a faithful GF would kinda ruin her appeal.. Vanessa just wouldn't be as hot as she is without the mega-sluttiness and her attitude towards men who want to fuck her and have the balls to act on it.. she's a girl that says 'yes'.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 Build 25 + Gallery unlock by DarkAssassin

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 177 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Fenix02

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
IMO Vanessa is the perfect character for a hot NTR storyline in which the MC is led to believe that she will be faithful to him, but she isn't (or something along those lines).. it remains to be seen if the dev will take it in that direction. (imo they should) Besides, turning Vanessa in to a faithful GF would kinda ruin her appeal.. Vanessa just wouldn't be as hot as she is without the mega-sluttiness and her attitude towards men who want to fuck her and have the balls to act on it.. she's a girl that says 'yes'.
for me personally from what you and the dev told me the one thing that irks me here is the fact that she already has bf before romancing her, i'm perfectly fine with getting cheated on or cucked by her and her having another bf after she got together with mc and for mc to see the actions from his or her perspective, i don't want her to be faithful at all but do it after the fact when she became a love interest which make it a lot more hotter imho

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes