Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 687 29.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Got the the Van/Mario fuck scene, Ann, went to the bar, Chris has her number and next day at MC's house he refuse her...never go to movies.
I'm not sure what you're playing on, but it looks modified. When you have that choice in your screen shot, you need to tell her you like her, otherwise you won't be on her path to go to the movies.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
I'm not sure what you're playing on, but it looks modified. When you have that choice in your screen shot, you need to tell her you like her, otherwise you won't be on her path to go to the movies.
Got everything except Ann give Joe head blindfolded (make Joe forgive you)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Got everything except Ann give Joe head blindfolded (make Joe forgive you)
Meet Vanessa at the bar instead of Ann early on. When Chris offers to show the photo of her blowing him, choose to view it. At the cafe, blackmail Vanessa into a blowjob. When at the gym with Joey, tell him you blackmailed here. Later on, you'll meet everyone at Vanessa's house. You'll see Ann blindfolded and Joe about to make his move. Choose keep watching.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gotta say that vanessa's parents for sure won't be on candidate list of parents of the year award since they have no clue about what she has done (they think that's she's virgin mary and couldn't be much more wrong).

Oct 2, 2019
Are our only non-NTR options for Ann either to pursue a long-distance relationship with her or to help her with an acting career? It just seems like such an extreme binary choice

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Are our only non-NTR options for Ann either to pursue a long-distance relationship with her or to help her with an acting career? It just seems like such an extreme binary choice
It's not really NTR-related, but you either corrupt her (actress) or not (she'll continue with her education goals). Binary? Definitely. Why the dev chose these, I'm not sure. But I can't imagine putting more options, further complicating routes.

Oct 2, 2019
That is fair. I just meant that I haven't experimented with any of the NTR routes, so I was not sure if there was a non-doctor and non-actress route that I was missing. Now that I know there aren't, I don't think I'll replay her routes any further. Thanks for letting me know!

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Is there a scene with Emily bf?
I think i heard if you call him something happens

Nvm, it seems like its on next version

Last edited:
Reactions: Malika1234

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Emily renders are sooo good!! :love: please add lesbian scenes with her! (even if not in original story lol)

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Emily renders are sooo good!! :love: please add lesbian scenes with her! (even if not in original story lol)
Dang brotha, you really trying to do me dirty or what, i just asked about her 30 min ago, you dont have to rub it against my face :ROFLMAO:

Could anyone share something from her content from the next update, i wanna see her bf scene

• Haha
Reactions: Malika1234

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Great work as usual, thanks!

Would appreciate not putting bg directly in the say screen so it's easy to install Transparent Textbox Mod. Or add the slider yourself, maybe. Also, not a fan of limiting scenes in replays, if someone unlocks it - let them see them already. Or add the unlock toggle since you use the persistent var already.

At least 'What friends are for' and the last replay don't end depending on the choices/variations as well.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Would appreciate not putting bg directly in the say screen so it's easy to install Transparent Textbox Mod. Or add the slider yourself, maybe.
I actually didn't intend to leave it there, either, it was only there for testing. I've moved it back under the style for the next update.

Also, not a fan of limiting scenes in replays, if someone unlocks it - let them see them already. Or add the unlock toggle since you use the persistent var already.
I probably won't remove the scene variations limitation. I think you should have at least seen that content before it's unlocked. But I'll think about this some more.

At least 'What friends are for' and the last replay don't end depending on the choices/variations as well.
Thanks, both of these will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: fsck and LightmanP
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes