• Vanessa

Votes: 687 29.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Another wonderful update, thanks GetOutOfMyLab

Do we know the repercussions of telling Joe to breakup with Van? WT only gave the hint for not breaking up.
At this time, no idea what will change if they break up. Perhaps MC will get a chance at "taming" her. lol. I'll update it once I know, though :)
I will wait for the walkthrough mod b4 palying this.
You can enable the built-in walkthrough from the Settings screen.

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Hey guys, I just downloaded the lates version and got such error in the morning after Vanessa+Customer scene:

i'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd9_preaudition_discussion'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/days/day9_preaudition.rpyc", line 75, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Have anyone faced same issue?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey guys, I just downloaded the lates version and got such error in the morning after Vanessa+Customer scene:

i'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/days/day9_preaudition.rpyc", line 75, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Have anyone faced same issue?
fix is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-sto...7-build-25-getoutofmylab.143959/post-10505671

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've noticed that the galley unlock that has been added doesn't have all the variations. Any update on that?
I didn't make that unlocker, but I made the game so that you could just enter this into the Ren'Py console:
Code:
persistent.unlock_replay = True
Also, you could just drop this file in the game directory and it 'should' unlock everything. I haven't tested.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Does the official walkthrough apply to this version?
As far as I know, there isn't an official walkthrough. But this game has a built-in walkthrough enabled via the settings menu.

Either way, this is the exact same gameplay as the official game, so any walkthrough that is accurate would work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Missed 3 scenes with Ann, givin head to Chris in the car, to Joe blindfolded and again with Chris for audition success, 1 with Vanessa fuck Mario guy. Tried a 2nd playthrough doin all beta male choices but nothing, can someone help?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Missed 3 scenes with Ann, givin head to Chris in the car, to Joe blindfolded and again with Chris for audition success, 1 with Vanessa fuck Mario guy. Tried a 2nd playthrough doin all beta male choices but nothing, can someone help?
For the car blowjob, you need to choose the options that lead you down the Ann Hate path (enable the walkthrough via the Settings screen for help). This happens while at the bar for Joey's birthday.

For the Chris audition blowjob, you'd have had to let him get her phone number, told her to keep answering him, and I think that's it.

For Vanessa fucking Mario, after you go upstairs where Amber is, you'd have to choose option to leave instead of licking her pussy.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh, actually, let me rephrase. The car blowjob happens at the bar, but you don't see it until you go to Vanessa's house for a little get-together with everyone.

Also, the Ann blindfolded happens when you follow Vanessa's blackmail path and then tell Joey that you blackmailed her.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Oh, actually, let me rephrase. The car blowjob happens at the bar, but you don't see it until you go to Vanessa's house for a little get-together with everyone.

Also, the Ann blindfolded happens when you follow Vanessa's blackmail path and then tell Joey that you blackmailed her.
Still missing the audition head to Chris and Vanessa fools with Mario but dont fuck.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Still missing the audition head to Chris and Vanessa fools with Mario but dont fuck.
Did you get a ride home with Chris the first time you and Ann went to the theater to try and see that film?

For the Van/Mario fuck scene...you just helped me identify a bug. For now, you can still see it by not agreeing with Vanessa when she says she is perfect the way she is.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Did you get a ride home with Chris the first time you and Ann went to the theater to try and see that film?

For the Van/Mario fuck scene...you just helped me identify a bug. For now, you can still see it by not agreeing with Vanessa when she says she is perfect the way she is.
Got the the Van/Mario fuck scene, Ann, went to the bar, Chris has her number and next day at MC's house he refuse her...never go to movies.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes