• Vanessa

Votes: 688 29.0%

• Total voters

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LongStoryShortUnofficialRenPyPort-0.7B25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Not yet, one more update to go (unless TTrick does another update before I can catch up). We're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now!
I know you've talked to TTrick about this version of the game before. Have you talked to him about possibly making this the default version of the game once you catch up? I remember TTrick used to work with another developer on earlier versions of the game 2 or so years ago. This version just seems so much more refined, it would be a shame if we're gonna have to start waiting for TTrick to release a new version of the game before you can start working on it once you catch up. Feels like it would help him free up some development time if he doesn't have to struggle with the code for the Gallery and Walkthrough etc...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I know you've talked to TTrick about this version of the game before. Have you talked to him about possibly making this the default version of the game once you catch up? I remember TTrick used to work with another developer on earlier versions of the game 2 or so years ago. This version just seems so much more refined, it would be a shame if we're gonna have to start waiting for TTrick to release a new version of the game before you can start working on it once you catch up. Feels like it would help him free up some development time if he doesn't have to struggle with the code for the Gallery and Walkthrough etc...
I've mentioned to him before if he wanted to take it over, I'd happily give him my code repo. Thing is, he'd have to learn python and Ren'Py, which would take some getting used to. Also, I'm not sure how well his current playerbase would take to another engine change, tbh. The good news is that he already has a working gallery, so adding new items to it will be very easy. Also, I've helped speed that up because I send him what I have every time I come across a scene that should be in a replay. I'm not sure if he intends to implement a walkthrough or not, though.

Reactions: baka and buggs

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Dumb question here, but what exactly is the difference between this and TTricks' version, other than dialogue changes? Sorry if this was already answered, but I'm not going to read 20 pages...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Dumb question here, but what exactly is the difference between this and TTricks' version, other than the version number? Sorry if this was already answered, but I'm not going to read 20 pages...
This version is one behind TTrick's official version. This is built in Ren'Py while TTrick's is built on his custom engine. This version has a built-in walkthrough. Also, many folks just prefer playing Ren'Py over other engines, so that's why it's here.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
This remake will only have the same amount of content as the original once I catch up to version 0.8 content. There will not be any added scenes or anything like that.

What this does have is a walkthrough built-in and works on Android. If that doesn't make it worthwhile for you, then you're better off continuing to play the original version as it gets updated.

This remake was more for me learning python and Ren'Py, as well as for people who just prefer to play Ren'Py games.
That's clear.
I'm playing the original too and that one runs and looks the same plus it has more content.
So , thanks for your effort and good luck with learning ren'py.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes