Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 687 29.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Maybe known bug, Ann with different clothes here (Alex visit)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was that in the same save file? If it's in the same save, then that's a problem. If it's Ann corruption in one save and Ann love in another save, we're good here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was that in the same save file? If it's in the same save, then that's a problem. If it's Ann corruption in one save and Ann love in another save, we're good here.
in same play. mc went to visit and on 1 frame she wears clothes on pic 1 and next frame clothes on pic 2. mostly love (might have some corruption too) on my play. dunno if it effects anything (didn't seem to).

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
in same play. mc went to visit and on 1 frame she wears clothes on pic 1 and next frame clothes on pic 2. mostly love (might have some corruption too) on my play. dunno if it effects anything (didn't seem to).
Do you still have that save before the scene occurs? If not, I'll see if I can reproduce. Or if fortuna has a save, that'd be great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you still have that save before the scene occurs? If not, I'll see if I can reproduce. Or if fortuna has a save, that'd be great.
i don't. i have save only from prev. and this update. no menu to check stats.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i don't. i have save only from prev. and this update. no menu to check stats.
No worries, I was able to find and fix it. It seems it was down the choice "Don't risk it" for checking out Alex when you first arrive. All good now for the next release.

Reactions: fortuna95

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
hello, i wanted to ask if the Renpy Port is currently updated as the same version of the official one or is it behind some updates? Thanks for replying

Reactions: jenyabest

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
hello, i wanted to ask if the Renpy Port is currently updated as the same version of the official one or is it behind some updates? Thanks for replying
It's less than a full update behind. The main game is in the alpha build of the 0.8 version and this one is in the completed build of 0.7. You could GetOutOfMyLab for more info. He's always around here going above and beyond to answer as many questions as possible.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's less than a full update behind. The main game is in the alpha build of the 0.8 version and this one is in the completed build of 0.7. You could GetOutOfMyLab for more info. He's always around here going above and beyond to answer as many questions as possible.
Yep, current Ren'Py port is at version 0.7, while the official game is 0.8.3 alpha.

I'm already well into development of 0.8.3 of the Ren'Py port, having completed roughly 14 scenes so far. I'm working on what is probably the most complicated scenes, which has various ways it can play out based on player choice. So, will likely take a while to get through and test properly.

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Yep, current Ren'Py port is at version 0.7, while the official game is 0.8.3 alpha.

I'm already well into development of 0.8.3 of the Ren'Py port, having completed roughly 14 scenes so far. I'm working on what is probably the most complicated scenes, which has various ways it can play out based on player choice. So, will likely take a while to get through and test properly.
I see, Thanks to both for the answer

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just a little update...

I'm now wrapping up some final things for v0.8.3a. This release will have caught up to all content present in the official game. After I wrap up these few things, will go into testing. Hopefully there won't be many issues. Until then...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes