Votes: 127 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 738 29.1%

• Total voters

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
or only in a very specific way that would took to long to explain
What would that be? Out of curiosity.

I'll be playing this game for the first time now and my favorite very specific way of writing NTR is when the boyfriend gets nothing beyond a kiss or a nip slip and the other guy does whatever he wants to the girl. Was wondering, is that possible in this game?

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
is the NTR avoidable?
There is an option at the beginning of the game to enable or disable it. The only caveat being that Joe has a girlfriend and they will fuck. You don't have to watch it, but it happens. You can get to a point where you basically prevent her from having sex with him and can even encourage him to break up with her.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
are ann and vanessa the only two main girls or can i choose to pass on them both
They are a pretty important part of the story and have the most content. While it's technically possible (Ann Hate route and just ignoring Vanessa's advances)... you'd be left with very little and it's not recommended. I'd choose one or the other and then enjoy the content with the other girls. To be frank, the game was not meant to be played ignoring both of them, so if that's important to you, it might not be something you would enjoy.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
I'd choose one or the other and then enjoy the content with the other girls. To be frank, the game was not meant to be played ignoring both of them, so if that's important to you, it might not be something you would enjoy.
alright just asking out of curiosity cause to be honest i like both girls but if if i made the right choices the only way to get on the vanessa love route is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for the ann route she is just very shy which i don't mind helping her with as a friend but when it come to a relationship there's a lack of compatibility maybe i made some wrong choices earlier idk if theres another way il give it a try but it's still overall a great game and will continue to play

PandaChan858

Oct 18, 2022
How do you have vanessa sit on the one old mans customers lap? For some reason I haven't been able to get that scene.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
alright just asking out of curiosity cause to be honest i like both girls but if if i made the right choices the only way to get on the vanessa love route is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for the ann route she is just very shy which i don't mind helping her with as a friend but when it come to a relationship there's a lack of compatibility maybe i made some wrong choices earlier idk if theres another way il give it a try but it's still overall a great game and will continue to play
To get on the Vanessa route you need only go to the bar with her in the beginning instead of Ann. And then you can choose to be with Ann or not, as well. You don't have to make the sex tape with Van and Joe or even watch them fuck. Later on in the game there will be an agreement between Van and MC and you can pretty much have her to yourself.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
To get on the Vanessa route you need only go to the bar with her in the beginning instead of Ann. And then you can choose to be with Ann or not, as well. You don't have to make the sex tape with Van and Joe or even watch them fuck. Later on in the game there will be an agreement between Van and MC and you can pretty much have her to yourself.
ok thanks i just dident know whether choices were determined by flags or points when i was using the walkthough it said points so i thought i had to have a cetain amount of points

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How do you have vanessa sit on the one old mans customers lap? For some reason I haven't been able to get that scene.
Go to the bar with Vanessa instead of Ann in the beginning. Don't choose anything that puts Ann on the corruption route. (less than 10 points and don't choose "You should change" while at Joey's party at the bar).

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes